A Split Second (Guy)
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I lean in, trying to exude the confidence I always do. It means nothing as I continue to look into her beaming eyes, her lips radiating a sweetness I want to grasp and never let go of, knowing the joy they will always provide me. I get close enough to feel the heat of our breaths mingling, crashing over one another. I finally try to bring us together, but she pulls back at the last moment. I examine her face, worried that I may have forced the moment too much.

"We can do this another time if it's too much for you," I offer, trying to calm her nerves and give her the freedom to feel as comfortable as possible.

"No... I want to, right here and now. I'm just trying to prepare myself," she responds, her soft gaze overshadowed by her determination. So, I decide to give her the world I've been desperately longing for. I swiftly close the remaining space between us, pushing our bodies closer as I make sure she savors every second of it. Her body sways, unprepared for the force I exude, before calming down and finally letting it happen.

Since this one is super short, I made it a 2 parter that'll come out on Sunday! See you then :D

0