Sonic gets Saved
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sonic and Tails rush to the Green Hills Coast. Gaining wind of Eggman’s newest dastardly plan to throw all the Flickies off the coast. With such a wicked plan, they couldn’t stand by, ideally! Though, even for Doctor Eggman, this was quite the… extreme plan. When they arrive, there’s not a soul in sight, not even a single Capsule to be opened. Sonic had a hunch something was wrong, but this had confirmed it outright.

“There’s nothing here! What’s Eggman’s real plan?!” Sonic bolts around, trying to find any hidden switches that might unlock a secret. Tails looks down at his detector to see if there’s anything of interest around.

“Sonic, there’s not even a single wire in this area! I’m starting to think Eggman wasn’t behind the note…” Tails cautiously looks around, worried they’re being watched from afar.

“Who else could write such an awful plan and try and get away with it?” He gives up on searching and begrudgingly returns to Tail’s side.

“We would be here for hours if I tried to name them all.” Tails sighs, knowing that Sonic was enemies with almost all his friends besides himself. Together, they continued to look for a clue, but there wasn’t even a shred of evidence of who could’ve written a note. Getting impatient, Sonic begins to tap his foot rapidly.

“Whoever this crook is, they’re really taking their time.” He looks at his nights in dreams watch that goes as fast as he runs.

“Sonic! Do you hear that?” Tails calls out as a loud rumbling comes from the other side of the Hills. Sonic readies his fist as Tails grabs a myriad of gadgets, readies to defend himself. Though the voice that cries out from over the hilltop was one that was far from expectation, but all too well known.

“Soooooonnniiiiiccc!” Her voice rings out, swooning over the Blue Blur. He didn’t seem to favorite at all as his face scrunched as the voice became more clear.

“Amy?!” Sonic says, preparing to walk away. She makes it to the coast before he could care enough to walk.

“Amy, what are you doing here?” Tails asks, trying to not put her in any danger.

“Oh, me? I just came to see Sonic!” She says, out of breath.

“You shouldn’t have.” Sonic tries to be sarcastic, but it’s clear he meant that genuinely.

“Amy, be careful, there’s someone who might be plotting something evil out here today!” Tails promptly says, trying to ward her.

“You’re worried because of that note, right?” Amy puts her hand on her hip, unsupervised by their caution. At least Tail’s caution.

“How did you know about that?!” Tails panics, worried that this situation might be more serious than they first thought.

“Because I wrote it.” She calmly says. They’re both shocked at her deeds.

“You can’t threaten the Flickes to love you. You already see how that goes for me.” Sonic blurts out, annoyed that she’s wasting their time as usual.

“Oh, don’t worry, they’re not involved. I just wanted you to come straight to me.” She says with a sassy tone. Proud that she loured the pair out.

“But Amy, we got here-” Tails tries to point it out before Sonic puts his hand out in front of him.

“Don’t say it Tails. You’ll only make this harder on us. Alright, Amy, what did you want?” Sonic steps out in front of Tails, prepared to battle his worst enemy. Love.

“Go out on a date with me.” Amy’s blunt confidence is no different from usual.

“No.” Sonic told her faster than he could run. He turns away from her and begins to walk.

“That was easy! Now I’m gonna go grab some Chili Dogs!” Sonic yawns as he walks back to their base.

“Oh then I guess I can keep this right?” She smiles as she pulls out one of the chaos emeralds from behind her back. Tails is shocked by her bold and brazen move.

“Sonic, she has a chaos emerald!” He shouts to him. Sonic turns around, horrified that she has one.

“That’s nothing to mess around with! Amy, get that out of your hands now!” He shouts.

“Make me.” A smirk goes across her face. No longer in the mood to play with her, he flies, prepared to snatch the emerald from her. But before he gets close enough, she tosses out a frog. Not just any frog though…
“Is that Froggy?” Sonic halts right in front of the small green amphibian, confused. The little green fellow croaks. Tilting its head at Sonic. A few meters from where they sit, Big The Cat sits at the edge of the cliff fishing. When he hears the croak of his beloved friend, he immediately hops up.

“Froggy?” Despite his rotundas body, when he hears his friend, he answers the call as quickly as possible. A tall tale sight it is to watch him run so fast.

“Froggy!” He calls out to him once more, finding where he is. Without much thought, Big dives to his friend, and in the process squashing Sonic. Though Big and his Green Pal had been reunited, Sonic had been flattened like a pancake.

“Sonic!” Tails runs over to him, trying to release him from Amy’s ploy. It was to no avail, as anyone crushed by Big, is in for a big surprise.

“Amy, you know just how dangerous those things can be!” Tails cries desperately from beginning another long journey brought only by Knuckle’s lack of protection.

“This is fake.” She tosses the chaos emerald to the ground. As it thumps, it’s clear by the lack of weight it was paper mache. Both Sonic and Tails are astonished by how they had been fooled by a simple arts and crafts project.

“Amy… This is going too far! I know some people are into this, but I’m not!” Sonic cries from under Big.

“Well, I tried to ask you nicely. But that was too hard for you. So I made it easy!” She smiles, joyful that she had finally got Sonic. Sonic looks over to Tails. Knowing his final moments of freedom would be over soon.

“Miles… I’ll give into her wishes. Just know you’re the best friend a hedgehog can have…” Sonic spirally says as his last moments approach him.

“Sonic, you’re not going to die, though.” Tails innocently points out. Sonic groans and slams his head on the grass.

“Hah! Now Sonic will have to date me!” Amy’s delusions fill her mind as she triumphantly says as Big rests with Froggy in his hands on Sonic.

“Couldn’t he just leave?” Big says. Surprised that big had said anything of use left them shocked. Let alone that it actually made sense. Rather than addressing it, as a collective, the three decided to disregard Big’s comment.

“Amy, you won’t get away with this!” A determined Tails blurts.

“Really, and who’s going to stop me? You and your silly doodads can’t do anything to me or Big!” She triumphantly laughs.

“Oh yea?” Tails hesitantly says, looking for an opening to help sonic. After spotting something, he backs away and runs.

“Ha! This plan is really so smart, not even Tails can figure it out!” The narrator is beginning to run out of ways to say her plan is stupid and crazy. Tails keeps running til he gets to the edge of the coast. Where he promptly jumps off. Stunning everyone.
“Tails NOOOOOoooooo I’ve given up on caring.” Sonic drops his head to the floor once more, knowing he won’t be saved by his pal.

“That was unnecessary, but if it works, it works! Now, I’m going to take you on that date.” Amy grabs Sonic from under Big using a crane. Putting his arms and legs in handcuffs. Before she can drag him away to whichever disgusting olive garden is the closest, the ground trembles. Everyone freezes into place.

“Is Chaos coming back?!” Sonic desperately trapped says.

“I hope not, who knows what the next game would look like with another Chaos reboot.” Amy sighs.

“I have to deal with it.” Sonic groans. Before they can complain about Sega cashing in another check, a large copter flies over the sky. It’s a modified tornado. Tails is piloting it focused. Wanting to save his friend. He flies over Amy and Sonic. With a push of a single button, an arm extends out the bottom of the Tornado and grabs Sonic by his cuffs. And flies away. Amy is left to sit and think about what she’s done. Hopefully reflecting on her actions to become a better whatever animal she is.

“Want to go fishing with me?” Big asks watching Amy’s plan spectacularly fail.

“I’ve got nothing better to do for now, give me a pole.” She sighs and puts on a fishing hat. Together they sit on the coast with Froggy on her head fishing.

Tails and Sonic get away safely this time.

“Thanks, I appreciate you saving me! It’s a nice change of pace from all the times I’ve saved you.” Sonic said trying to give an honest compliment.

“You’re welcome! Anything for a friend! Amy’s creepier than usual today, anyway.” Tails says shivering.

“Yeah, Yeah, now… Can you please let me back onto the plane?!” Sonic yells up to Tails as he swings and dangles above the large ocean of Green Hill.

“Hmm… I think my crane is malfunctioning today. Sorry!” Tails cheekily says.

“Wait, Come on Tails, Buddy! I really appreciate all the times you’ve saved me! Like… Uh… There was that- I’ll just stay hanging.” With Sonic giving up on his pitiful attempt, the day has come to a close.

From a distance, Eggman and his henchmen watch on.

“Yeesh, Amy is more of a mess than I thought.” He takes his binoculars off to gag from his lounge chair.

“As long as she keeps this up! I won’t have to even do anything evil. Even villains need a break.” He takes a sip of his orange juice.

0