Chapter 34
222 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  "No..." Cheng Nuo said,before the words of resistance were finished, she felt a big palm behind herhead, and then herlips were sealedby kiss.

  "Hmm..." Cheng Nuo rebelled violently, who pushedhischest withboth her hands.

  But her resistance in the eyes of HeZikaiwas not worth mentioning at all.

  He Zikai kissed her wantonly, and the dinner just now filled his stomach, but hisbody and soul, stillneededthis woman to fill.

  For the whole night, He Zikai never let go of Cheng Nuo. The water in the bathroom was rippling. Cheng Nuo was torn to pieces. Later, He Zikai took her to bed and ravaged her in bedagain.

  ...

  On Saturday morning, the sun shone down through the gap ofthe curtainsinto the large bedroom, in whichthe breath of last night's love remained .

  The two people were asleepin bed, and the man hugged the woman tightly, even in sleep, did not lethergo.

  "Mm-hmm." The woman in her arms hummed, seemed to be very uncomfortable.She struggled a few times in the arms of theman, and then vaguely said, "I’m uncomfortable."

  Hearing her soft voice, He Zikai let go , letting her changea comfortable sleeping position by the woman in hisarms, and continued to hold her to sleep.

  Only this time, He Zikai did not holdhervery hard,because heworried that she would be uncomfortable.

  They slept until they woke up naturally. ChengNuoopened hereyes and moved to look at HeZikai's face.

  "You wake up?" He Zikai looked into her eyes and said.

  "Yeah, you woke up long ago?" Cheng Nuo thought He Zikai had not woken up, but when she saw his facejust now, she found that he had been looking at her.

  "Just wake up." said HeZikai"At the same time, he put out his hand, and combed hermesshairbeside the cheek to the earbehind."

  Cheng Nuo felt hisactions and even she lived with him for a while, but at the moment she was still a little embarrassed. She looked away from his face, loweringherhead, and stopped looking at him.

  "Get up and clean up,andthenwe’ll goto the mansion for lunchat noon." He Zikai said that witha gentle tone .

  "Go to the mansion?" Cheng Nuowondered, and looked up at He Zikai.

  Werewegoing to see He Zikai's family?

  Beforethat, shelearned from Aunt Lan that He Zikai's family all lived in He Mansion.

  "Well, meetmy family and have a meal." He Zikai said that with ever-presentdelicate tenderness in hislight tone.

  Cheng Nuo did not speak, yet suddenly she felt more nervous in herheart.

  She hadnot methis family for so longsince getting a marriage license with him. What if when shewentto his hometoday ,his familydid notlike her?

  During This period of time living with him, except that he tossed herin bed every day, she was satisfied with other parts. living in this home,as long as not to provoke him, and tryto follow his directions, every day she wouldlive inquiet and peaceful, with no worries, and no troubles.life was peaceful and beautiful.

  Andabout the manin front of her, she had been acceptinghim little by littlein herheart and allowed him to walk into herheart.

  "You don’twant to go?" Without hearing Cheng Nuo's answer, He Zikai spoke again.

  Yesterday, his fathercalled himand blamed himfor not taking her home for so long. That's why he promised his fatherto take her home today. If she did notwant to go, he wouldsimply say no to his father.

  "No." Cheng Nuo replied, and then whispered, "I'm afraid your family won't like me."

0