29. Night at the Inn 03
1.3k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.

_______________________

" Ahhm...ah..ugh..mmmhh..ahhh..."

Rachel had never thought that she would ever do a thing like this in her life. Of course like every other healthy girl she did occasionally dream of having intimate moments with her loved one, but never did she just thought it as a physical need. 

The man or more appropriately the boy who was currently licking and biting and kissing the place Rachel's tutor from church had drilled her never to touch, like she was his plaything. 

The worst part was she loved his soft and wet touches on her sensitive parts. She was beginning to feel warm all around her body. As of there was an itch that no matter what she couldn't scratch. 

She wanted Hikaru's tounge to touch her forever. 

But after some 10 minutes of this heavenly pleasure, the feeling stopped. Hikaru had removed his face from her ass. Rachel was just going to look behind to see why he did that when she felt something enter her pussy. 

For a second she thought of telling him not to insert his fingers inside her but the added sensation of Hikaru's tounge on her clit and fingers in her pussy was just too much. 

He continued to lick her all over but still mostly focused on her asshole while his fingers were going in and out of her wet pussy with quiet a speed. 

Rachel did not realize how much time had passed, all in that time she heard was her friend Irene slurping and sucking the massive dick of Hikaru while her own moaning covering her wet pussy fingering sounds. But suddenly she felt a jolt of electricity all over her body and her leg muscles tightened, with one strong and fastest and deepest thrust of Hikaru's finger she released the pent up feelings that had gathered in her lower half with a huge moan.

_______________________

She squirted on my face so hard, the jet of her juices flew so high I myself was surprised to see it. After cumming to her hearts content she fell limp on the bed with her loud breathing. 

Irene who was really intense in her sloppy blowjob also stopped and looked up as to she what happened to her friend. Watching her so satisfied and peaceful, Irene's own hand reached to her pussy which was beyond wet by now. 

Hikaru noticed it and positioned her next to Rachel without saying a word and spread her legs. She did not resist at all instead she was really eager to get into the position. 

I placed my dick on her entrance and pushed it inside, she moaned and looked at me. I also continued my job by slowly moving in and out of her.

She was still incredibly tight with her recently virgin pussy and hard six pack abs but slowly her folds were accepting more and more inside.

Irene's face looked up at me with her quite moaning and dark sweaty skin she looked incredibly gorgeous. I leaned in and caught her lips and started gnawing on them. 

Still increasing my speed with every in and out and catching her moans inside my mouth she also started sucking and squeezing my dick with her pussy like hell everytime she came, which was quite a lot.

She really liked being kissed while fucked I guess. After some 15 minutes of sloppy kisses and countless orgasms I noticed Rachel looking at us like she was some kitten who was denied her treats. I smiled at that.

I stopped moving, Irene opened her eyes in question as to ask why the fuck did I stop. I just removed myself from her and slept on my back. 

Hikaru - Having fun watching us ?

Irene also looked towards Rachel who at that moment averted her eyes. 

Hikaru - Come here, let me take a closer look at that butt of yours again...

Rachel - You mean sit on your face ?

Hikaru - You don't want to ?

She didn't reply but her eyes betrayed all her emotions. She stood up and walked towards me on all fours. 

Hikaru - You can do it yourself right ?

Irene smiled a wolfish smile and saddled on top of me, aimed my dick inside her on her own. Even her thighs and leg muscles were incredibly gorgeous and sexy. Watching her two perfect sized boobs bounce up and down I couldn't help but grab them and started enjoying them which she continued bouncing.

Soon she disappeared from my view and and a huge butt descended in her place. 

I continued my rigorous grinding of her meaty golden haired pussy and tight little asshole while enjoying a gorgeous dark skinned beauty fucking herself Wildly on my dick.

Rachel was incredibly sensitive for some reason, whenever my tongue reached her asshole it was like she changed gears, her pussy kept gushing liquids like a fountain. 

After some 2-3 minutes of my teasing on her clit and fingering her rectum, I noticed she totally dropped all pretence and started rubbing herself on my mouth like a sex crazed person. She totally started using me just to relieve herself, she did not care at all as to whether I was fine with it or whether I had enough time in between to take a breathe, until she reached another big orgasm on her own and sprayed all over my face again. 

After that I fucked Irene doggy style and ended up going pronebone after some 20 minutes of solid fucking while cumming twice. I did not cum inside her and sprayed it once on Irene's butt and another time on Rachel's face who was watching intently like a pervert. 

She would finger herself occasionally but whe I offered to let me fuck her she refused with shaking her face. No matter how many times I made her cum her answer never changed. 

And I lost myself in Irene's incredible pussy. It felt much more alive and gripping now that I could almost fit my full cock inside her. 

Her loud unrestrained moaning also made the experience pretty amazing. 

She also came dozens of times and kissed me like she was starving for the touch of my lips. 

Rachel left after we finished but Irene remained and we both slept while cuddling, she was too big for my small arms yet we slept in each others arms with pure satisfaction.

And it was really a sweet night for us.

32