36. Things to sell
1.1k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.

_______________________

I left the mension before the whores of house karbel could suck me dry. I was all for slutty chicks but those bitches had no fucking limit. 

Well whatever I did came enough inside both of them to make them pregnant. I only altered the mother's body to make the process of procreation Start in her body. The daughter I left without impregnation.

I also confirmed our deal when both of them had cum enough with my fingers in their pussys on bend over the table. I paid 100 gold coins, got a seal of contract through the butler and now had to pay 25 gold for 6 months. 

250 was a good price for the property I think. Alyssa insisted on making it 350 but when my fingers reached her overused pussy, she instantly agreed on  250.

No one was in the inn when I returned so I headed towards the shop. I found all of them there, removing all the leftover furniture out of the shop. I had ordered a few custom made shelves like they had in the mall yesterday so they were useless to me. I did talk about throwing the crap away yesterday. I also ordered A big desk - enough to cover half the wall on one side, its one end would be right next to the big entrance and another at the corner where the stairs for the upper floor were located.

I greeted them and together we gathered everything that was previously used in this shop and I stored everything in my inventory to throw away later. 

Once the shop was perfectly cleaned and empty I started buying necessary stuff online. Some futons to sleep temporarily until the beds were ready, some blankets, kitchen utensils though we couldn't use the kitchen yet, some carpet for our home upstairs, window curtains, etc essential things to live a normal life.

I also needed to see what kind of magic tools there were that I needed to install which I was going to do today. 

I gave things that could easily be furnished to the kids to have their time occupied. Me and Irene went to buy the magic tools. 

To my surprise many of my modern day to day life things could be emulated by this magic tools. There was a Magic stove, heater, a tool that generated water when you activated it - very little amount of water though and used a lot of magic stone, two extra toilets, a bathtub which they would come to build at our house same as toilets, a tool which worked like air conditioner but had the same issue as water tool - used too much magic stones.

It took us 3 hours to visit all the magic production shops and order necessary tools. After coming back we headed for the restaurant to have a lunch.

In the afternoon we all claimed our rooms and started to rest or decorate as we pleased. 

We only had four rooms I took the biggest one for myself while Irene and Lily would take the one next to me. Another room was for the three kids while one was kept as a guest room. 

It felt weird without furniture such as beds and chair or tables but I was promised that it would be ready in a week so that just have to do. I also wanted to modify the main door and the front side wall to be removed and have transparent fiber glass wall but I couldn't ordered something bigger than my hands length so I would have to see what I can do about that in this world.

While laying in my futon I started the real shopping. I had to select a catalogue of products I could sell in this world. 

All the things I ordered online fortunately were delivered with minimum packing so I didn't have to care much about the plastic and stuff. Eco-friendly skills hhm ? I bought all kinds of things such as various cooking utensils, long lasting food such as cookies, chips and dry fruits, all kinds of spices, accesories, toys, lighters, torches, and all kinds of little modern day tools. I knew that I would definitely get a lot of attention by selling all this but I was not afraid of petty nobles plus I wanted to make a lot of money to buy better things. 

I had paper, pens and pencils, notebooks, a whole shelf dedicated to various kinds of books from novels to day to day life skill books, and even some manga and comics. A shelf dedicated for all kinds of clothes from suits to party dresses to shorts and even various underwear and lingerie. Actually there were tons of things I wanted to sell but seeing how limited the space was, despite having this big of a hall with more than 6 shelves capacity. 

If I could somehow get a better air flow and lighting conditions I could also use the basement which was as big as this ground floor but was divided in two compartments, half was used as a storage and another half had two rooms for some reason. It was really bad condition to live in if someone was really forced to live here.

For now I also decided to use the storage room as it is for my extra products. One of the rooms I was planning to use as a special services for wealthy and more cultured people. Offering things such as sex toys, porn mags and sexy costumes plus tons of erotic novels and sexy posters and stuff.

While the second room was also for the VIP customers selling stuff as jewels, gold and diamond accessories, high quality premium important books, old Jackman with headphones with old cassettes which runs on batteries which would be sold separately of course, High quality work of art such as paintings and vases, sculptures and stuff.

When I was in the middle of buying 20 letex domino costumes a voice suddenly rang in my head.

' Ding '

[ The skill Free Internet Surfing has leveled up from 'Novice Web Wanderer' to 'Apprentice realm roamer' ]

[ Online Shopping portal upgraded from 30 inches to 250 inches (6 meters) ]

23