Recap
22 6 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is part 2 of Witching Souls. If you have not read part 1 yet... What are you waiting for? :)

Link to Part 1: Scribblehub - Fire and Air


We left the small coven in Whitby at the Abbey.

Spoiler

Quinn was taken by Megan and bound and forced to give blood to fresh vampires. Lexandria, in search of Quinn, was threatened at knife point to join her in providing blood. Their Sire, Cornelieus, reveals he is the one breaking the treaty for selfish reasons. In a desperate attempt to save Quinn, Lexi unleashes her magic, engaging in a fiery battle with the vampires. On the brink of Death, Lexi taps into the last of her magic to save Quinn. Not thinking, she casts Vitamortum, a taboo spell, to bring back Quinn's spirit.

Lexi pushed the lock past the point of no return. Broken, she lay dying.

"Lexi, don't you dare," Leo warned, "Don't you dare prove my mother right."

His voice sounded comforting, and I smiled weakly.

Tears landed on my face, "I will meet you again," I whispered.

The world faded to black.

Security guards responding to a scream find Lexi and Quinn, with Lexi in critical condition. Emergency medical personnel rush to the scene, and Lexi is found to have a heartbeat. Leo accompanies her to the hospital, where she is fighting for her life. Leo waits anxiously for news of Lexi's condition and receives updates from the doctors. Despite uncertainty, there is a glimmer of hope for Lexi's recovery, and Leo reaches out to update their friends and family on her condition.

As the sun rose, Leo made difficult phone calls to Lexi's family, informing them of her condition at the hospital.

After talking to Lexi's uncle Keiron and friend Seri, Leo moved on to calling Lexi's mother, Isobelle. Isobelle, upon hearing the news, was devastated and recalled a past incident involving her husband Nick and the Vitamortum spell. She quickly made arrangements to travel to the hospital with her son Alex. Isobelle and Alex then prepared to leave, they inform their friends, the Grimsbanes, about Lexi's situation and with Isobelle comforting her son as they embarked on their journey to be with Lexi.

[collapse]

Will she recover? Or will she fall to the same fate as her father?

3