Meet Team Prism
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The students continued to train with their new equipment while also getting used to the unique quirks of their hero costumes.

 

Eventually, it was time for the students to start their apprenticeship again.

 

The twelve heroes were picked up and taken to CHS headquarters again by Gloriosa Gardener, but as they were told from before, class two went with Team IQA and class one met up with Team Prism.

 

Pythia Nostradame leads the heroes to her team's meeting room. Her outfit was slightly different from the last time they saw her when she was presenting male. This time she had on black lipstick and blue eyeshadow. She was wearing a sleeveless blue suit jacket and a blue skirt with fishnet leggings and sleeves along with black gloves and shoes.

 

Love, Ash, Maka, Violet, Candi, and Fang filed into the room behind her.

 

“You all have already met me of course, but now it is time for you to meet the rest of Team Prism!” Pythia said with some suppressed excitement.

 

As they took their seats they noticed five other heroes in the room with them.

 

“Team, introduce yourselves!” Pythia says while gesturing towards her team.

 

“Hey gang! My name is Pat Tracker, or you can call me by my hero name, Ursa.”

 

A man with the physique of a professional weightlifter introduces himself. He was wearing a blue unzipped down vest with a brown shirt underneath, blue jeans, brown boots, and a brown cap with a bear face and ears on it. He had shaggy brown hair, a beard, a lot of arm hair…actually let’s just say that he was a hairy dude.

 

He walks up to Pythia and puts an arm around her shoulder.

 

“Hey babe!” Pythia says as she kisses him on the lips.

 

“It’s good to see you too.” He says before turning his attention back to the students. “As we are introducing ourselves I might as well also say what letters of the LGBT+ alphabet apply to me. I am a pansexual man and also one of Pythia’s two partners.”

 

“...Wait…one of two?” Violet questions. “Who is the third person?”

 

Pythia and Pat turn around and beckon their other partner forward.

 

She was a half black-half hispanic woman who was wearing a black hoodie with neon graffiti on it along with dark gray leggings and purple converse. She also had massive frizzy purple hair as well.

 

“...Hello…I’m Ezmeralda Esperanza…or ESP…these two idiots are my partners and I am bisexual and a transgender woman…”

 

Pythia and Pat quickly wrap Ezmeralda in a hug.

 

“We know you love us!” They say simultaneously.

 

“...Yeah…whatever…” Ez says with a blush.

 

Next was a very tall Pakistani woman who was wearing a black abaya with pink highlights and a pink hijab. She was also incredibly muscular.

 

“Sup!” She said while flexing. “The names Ilma Iqbal, also go by the hero name Quwwa and I am a lesbian.”

 

Another woman walks up to Ilma and kisses her on the cheek.

 

“Stop it Fran! I am trying to look tough in front of the newbies!” Ilma says jokingly.

 

“Nope!” She says as she kisses Ilma again before turning to the kids.

 

She was tall, but not nearly as tall as her girlfriend, had black hair tied back into a long ponytail, and was wearing a black corset as a shirt with a pink and black jacket along with pink skinny jeans.

 

“I’m Francince Valentina, otherwise known as Valentine, and Ilma’s girlfriend and am also a lesbian.”

 

As the students and the heroes start to talk amongst each other, Pythia notices that her team’s newest member hasn’t introduced himself yet.

 

Pythia beckons her final team member forwards.

 

He rolled forwards on his skateboard before stopping right before the students.

 

He had brown shoulder length hair inside of his red backwards cap, a blue plaid shirt with a white jersey underneath with the numbers 01 on it, tan shorts, and red converse with long white socks. He also was covered in freckles.

 

“...Yo…” He says with a peace sign. “...I’m Thomas Boyd…hero name Skater Boy, and I am an asexual trans man…”

 

Love looks at him with a confused look on her face.

 

“...Wait…he is just a kid…why is he on a superhero team?”

 

Pythia glances over at Thomas with a sad look as he nods back at her.

 

“...You see…Tommy was kicked out of his house for being trans…”

 

Tommy was just sitting there hugging his skateboard to his chest as Pythia continued to explain his situation.

 

“...Our team was just making our usual rounds throughout Central City as we found Tommy…sitting alone between a few dumpsters in a random alley way…I believe it was also raining on that day…He was only fourteen when we found him out there…so I made an executive decision to allow him to live with us at our base of operations, but he insisted that he wanted to be a hero too. We did try to convince him otherwise, but you can probably see who won out at the end of that discussion…”

 

Love turns to Thomas to ask him another question.

 

“...How old are you?”

 

“...Seventeen…”

 

“...Oh, I am so sorry…”

 

“...Nah, it’s cool…This place is much better than my parent’s house was anyways. I get to skate wherever I want whenever I want…as long as it is before my curfew…I get to help the team beat up bigots…and…” Tommy wiped a tear from his eye. “...I get to be me here…”

 

Love walks up to Tommy and gives him a hug.

 

“...Just because you are fine now doesn’t mean that was an acceptable thing for your parents to do…” Love was now crying as well.

 

“...Uh…thanks…” Tommy said as he tapped Love on the shoulder so she let him go.

 

“...I’m sorry…” Love says as she wipes tears out of her eyes. “...It’s just that…your situation is quite the familiar one…”

 

“...Oh…” Tommy responds. “...That makes sense…”

 

“...Let me introduce myself…My name is Love Hart…and I am a trans woman…”

 

The rest of the students introduce themselves as well. As Violet and Fang introduced themselves they had to kind of awkwardly say that they were cis and straight, but aside from that the rest of the introductions went smoothly.

 

“Alright!” Pythia says to get everyone’s attention. “Let’s split you all up into teams and get this apprenticeship program underway!”

 

“Ilma and Francine will go with Violet and Ash, Pat and Thomas are with Candi and Fang, and me and Ez will team up with Love and Maka! Sounds good!”

 

Everyone nods.

 

“Great! Then without further ado!” Pythia says as she walks out of the building with everyone else following suit before they split up into teams.

1