Chapter 1: Sisters, Brothers, and Roses, part two (43)
231 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          As Sebas walked into the building that served as the temporary home of him and the two other women living here, he looked around at the entry way. In the front stood Solution, behind her stood the newest of the battle maids, Ninya.

          After she had been turned into a species called “living doll,” she had been basically adopted into the battle maids. This decision wasn’t the most popular as she was an outsider. The maids from the ninth floor of the tomb were the ones grumbling about this, but they had decided to try and accept after some words from Pestonya, the head maid. Ninya was wearing a standard maid outfit of the great underground tomb of Nazarick.

          In his arms was the rather young looking woman that he had saved from what he could only assume was slavery. As soon as he made his presence known though, Ninya looked at the woman ion his arms with shock. Her newly minted and pointed ears wiggled up and down in distress and shock.

          In his arms was the woman that was her older sister. Of course, Sebas knew nothing of this, he simply had wanted to help her. But he had ended up making a rather good decision when he picked her up from the dirty alleyway.

          “Hello, you two. I’m home,” he stated as he closed the door with the bottom of his foot.

          Solution was about to respond with a confused and somewhat comical retort about bringing this human home with him. Something about her being a new pet or a snack for her to eat. But as she was about to speak, she noticed the Ninya was about to burst with the amount of panic that she was exuding.

          “Sebas! Do you know who that is!” she didn’t wait for him to respond, “That’s my sister, Tuare!” she blurted out at a volume that might be able to wake that dead.

          The girl in Sebas’s arms stirred slightly, but otherwise remained still. The look of utter relaxation on the woman’s face was something only the divine could bless the world with. He looked down at the girl in his arms and sighed.

          “Well then, it’s good that I rescued her when I could. She was in an even more sorry state when I found her. She had been tossed into the alleyway when I found her. But now that we have her, we can heal and such,” the butler said.

          Right now, a lot of things were starting to run through the mind of Ninya. First, she had been killed. Then, she had been turned into a Heteromorphic being. After that, she had been given some training in magic once more by Narberal Gamma and was given some old prototype armor that the battle maids hadn’t been given.

          Of course, that had been over the course of a year. But in all honesty, it really didn’t matter. Time had started to lose its meaning to her as she was now ageless. Her lifespan had been extended and she had been trained rather thoroughly by Narberal while using some special items to grow and learn faster.

          But now that she had found her sister, or rather Sebas had found her sister, she could probably set her mind back on track. At least, she was hoping. Time seemed to have stopped after Sebas had stated what state she had been found in and rage soon began to rear its ugly head now.

          Just as she was about to burst with anger at the injustice of her sister’s state, Sebas spoke with orders in his voice.

          “Solution, take her to a guest room. Make her comfortable and please appraise her and her wounds if you would be so kind,” he said with a certain firmness.

          The women nodded their heads and Solution made her way to one of the guest rooms on the second floor. Then Sebas turned to Ninya. While he himself didn’t really see this as anything to bother the supreme beings about as it was a simple matter of saving someone in his eyes, he could tell that Ninya wanted to make sure that Nazarick wouldn’t shun her.

          If they didn’t tell the two Supreme ones that Ninya’s sister was here and that she was in trouble, and they found out about it, they might tell them to toss the girl out and to the rest of the world.

          “I’ll contact lady Aeskell. She’ll want to know that we found your sister,” Sebas said.

          Ninya nodded at that. She was rather ecstatic, yet ungodly nervous about meeting her sister again. She had changed so much from when she had last seen her older sister that she feared she wouldn’t recognize her.

          That fear was rather well founded, as a girl of Tuare’s status wouldn’t know what a Living Doll was. Actually, most newworlders didn’t know what a Living Doll is. But she herself realized she should be selfish like this. Sebas had found her sister, and now she had to be there for her.

          Aeskell was currently in the tomb with Albedo. Right now, they were talking about how best to set up a date between Albedo and Ainz. Aeskell had confessed her feelings for Ainz, but he had politely declined the other of sex with her on Christmas eve.

          While now she realized she was just horny and wanted to feel good after she had poured her heart out to him about her past; Ainz still owed her a present. She wanted that present to be a favor and he, of course, would oblige.

          Albedo would get her date with the man she loved, and Aeskell would be able to move on from that embarrassing night on the couch. Even now she blushed at the thought of Ainz sitting beside her, rubbing her back as she cried.

          “OK, we have our plan my lady. We have the when, which is after lord Ainz is done with the money today. We have our where, in the great underground tomb of Nazarick. But we don’t have our what,” Albedo summed up what the two women had talked about.

          “Well, what do you and Ainz both enjoy? I said this before, but a relationship is more than just the one person. Both people need to be a part of it. both need to fuel the emotions and feelings of the other, and both need to aid each other’s actions,” Aeskell asked.

          “Well, Lord Ainz loves Collecting new magical items! Maybe I can give him something I made as a present. I like knitting and sewing. So, that would be doing something I enjoy!” the virgin succubus said.

          Aeskell nodded her head. That wasn’t a bad idea. But now she wanted to give Ainz something as a present. But never mind that, this was Albedo’s day! She can’t linger on the idea of Ainz slowly rubbing her back and telling her it would be all good, that she wasn’t just a guild mom. She reached under the table they sat around and pinched her thigh. The shock of pain snapped her out of her emotional fantasies.

          “Ok, but what do you want to do after that? Have any other ideas?” Aeskell brokered.

          Albedo tilted her head back and let a surprisingly gentle smile trace her face. It was as if she had the most beautiful thought in the world. She took a deep breath, as if savoring the thought of what she had in her mind. Aeskell felt her heart skip a beat once more.

          It was like when she had just realized that she loved Ainz. That she missed him when he wasn’t around, that his thoughts on whatever she had in mind were always worth as much as her own. She was starting to fall for the woman in front of her.

          ‘Oh no, my heart just keeps falling for everyone around me…’ she thought to herself.

          “I simply wanted to enjoy his presence and see him happy. That’s all enough for me,” Albedo said.

          Aeskell smiled a rather divine smile like Albedo had. That answer made her rather happy. Ainz had only been her friend for about a year now, but she already felt rather protective of him. That might be a true sign that she cared deeply for him, or it simply was because they were friends.

          But other than that, Albedo’s answer made her rather happy as well. It made her like Albedo even more than she was starting to. If this was a dating sim, she’d already be at max affection. Then, she got a message from Sebas.

          “My lady, we have found Ninya’s missing sister,” Sebas messaged.

          “Ninya’s older sister? How is she? Is she alright?” Aeskell messaged back on reflex.

          In truth, she had noticed her lack of emotional care when it came to the rest of the world. If society demanded it of her, she would do the moral thing, but only because she was pressured to do so.

          “She is in a rather poor state, my lady,” he sent back.

          “Well, since the girl is Ninya’s sister, then we should heal her. After that… Actually, is the girl awake?” Aeskell asked back.

          “No, my lady,” he said.

          “Then after you heal her up and the sisters meet, I will arrive there, and I can talk to the sisters about what should happen next. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a conversation to finish with Albedo,” she explained to the butler.

          After he had hung up the message and Albedo had let the conversation lull, Aeskell explained what the conversation was about. She of course had sensed that the supreme being had been contacted while they had a lull in their conversation. But she didn’t know who it was from.

          “Hm, that is something, what do you think will happen?” Albedo asked, obviously meaning the conversation between sisters.

          “I actually haven’t the faintest clue. I never had siblings,” she said.

10