Chapter 2: Tommy Guns Are Fun! part one (45)
221 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Tommy Guns Are Fun!

          As Aeskell sat down on one side of the room, she saw Ninya and Tuare do the same on the other side. It was actually kind of funny now how different yet similar the two girls looked.

          Yeah sure, Aeskell had kind of went ham on the changes she made to Ninya, but she looked pretty similar to Tuare. Well, her cheek bones were pulled in and rounded, her head was slightly more oval shaped now as well.

          Actually, they only looked superficially alike. If you looked closely, they seemed to be uncannily different in certain places. It was actually rather strange and unnerving how different Ninya looked now that Aeskell thought about it.

          “So,” Aeskell spoke up from her seat as she pulled a teacup out of her inventory and Sebas poured her a cup from a pot he was holding.

          “What do you want to do now, Tuare? You have multiple options from what I can see,” Aeskell stopped talking so the girl could think and Aeskell herself could drink the tea.

          The girl sunk back into deep thought for a moment, but then spoke up from her seated position. Her voice was soft, fragile, and awkward. She no doubt had been told that it was Aeskell who changed her sister to give her a new life.

          “I wish to stay with my sister and lord Sebas,” she said with a somewhat fragile confidence.

          Aeskell smiled a motherly smile at that. She liked this girl. She really liked the fact as well that she had ten levels of chief. It was actually rather shocking that she had a higher-level cap than most of the other newworlders she had met.

          “Hm, that could work. To my eyes you actually have a decent amount of skill and potential when it comes to cooking. Maybe we can have you be the chief for the Pleiades battle maids. Just so you know if you don’t know or haven’t been told already; but your sister has been inducted into their group,” she explained to the older sister.

          Tuare looked at her sister with a newfound and ever-so slight confused looked on her face. It was like she was asking what the battle maids were. Or she was asking with her gaze why would she join something named like that.

          Because in retrospect, what kind of people would make a group called battle maids? Ainz Ooal Gown, that’s the group that would do so; and it was glorious and great in all the right places and details.

          “What’s a Pleiades Battle Maid?” the innocent girl asked.

          Aeskell looked at Ninya at that. The girl was rubbing the back of her head in slight embarrassment. Normally, the younger sister would happily explain her new job to someone. But now she was remembering the first interaction she had with the group of sisters.

          She had of course recognized Narberal right away, but she had been somewhat put off by the now slightly happy and smiling battle maid. Then, she was jump scared by Lupisregina Beta right away. Then the normal sisterly antics of the Pleiades started.

          She had felt left out right away. Now, they did feel like comrades, especially after they had helped fight a massive evil tree in the great forest of tob. Of course, the guardians were there as well, but it helped build their relationship. But it still felt a bit too professional.

          Sebas came in clutch with his introduction. Ninya would have to thank him later after this meeting. His voice drew in Tuare right away, and Aeskell could see a slight blush on her cheeks when he spoke.

          “The Pleiades Seven Star Battle Maids are a group of sisters that I lead. They are tasked with various duties by the supreme beings and myself. Solution is a member as well. As Lady Aeskell mentioned, Miss Ninya has been put into the group as well, and has been training her Arcane Magic with Narberal Gamma. Another member of the Pleiades Battle Maids,” he explained with a soft, yet firm voice.

          Aeskell nodded at his explanation. She then took yet another sip from her cup of tea and asked Sebas something. Her question put a nearly imperceptible smile on his face.

          “What would you say Sebas, if she became a secretary of yours?” she asked and Sebas nodded his head in thought.

          “Well, my lady, I wouldn’t mind a bit of help when I’m doing paperwork for the battle maids. But I already have Yuri Alpha’s help with that. Yes, I think that her being trained and becoming a sort of personal chief would be rather well,” he finished his thoughts out loud.

          Aeskell nodded her head and took another sip, finishing her cup of tea. She held out her cup for another round of tea and Sebas poured her one. She then took yet another sip and murmured in the pleasure of the taste and the perfect temperature.

          “Well, what do you think Tuare?” Aeskell asked after a pause in her tasting of the tea.

          The young girl sunk back into herself in thought. It wasn’t a bad idea, she loved cooking, and she especially liked Sebas. So, all in all, this was a good plan. At least, that was what one would think if they weren’t in love with Sebas. The only thing she was thinking about right now was Sebas and being close to him.

          Oh, and being close to her sister she guessed.

          “I would like that. I would like that a lot,” she finally said.

          Aeskell nodded at that and leaned back into the sofa. All in all, this was a pretty good day. Sebas got himself a new assistant, Ninya got the chance and future chances to see her older sister again; and Tuare found her family and maybe some new family. That would constitute a pretty good day in her book.

          “Also, Sebas,” the butler turned to her and nodded his head in confirmation, “You can prepare to leave tomorrow. Demiurge found a large cash of information and now your duty here isn’t really necessary anymore. Though, I think I’ll try looking at and around the city tomorrow,” she said to the head butler.

          All the servants in the room, including Ninya, nodded their heads in unison. Tuare, seeing that, nervously nodded her head with a bit of awkward fear in her eyes. They all seemed so professional and well trained that it soon started to feel a bit daunting to train with them.

          Aeskell noticed this and looked at the girl with a motherly smile deep on her face. It was like she was helping a newborn stand for the first time after they had fallen down. At least, that was how Aeskell felt about the look on the young woman’s face.

          “Don’t be nervous Tuare. Your sister will be there any time you need her. At least most of the time,” she joked at the end there, “she might be a bit hung up with Narberal when she trains her in the arcane.”

12