1.Spooky apartment
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Yin suddenly opened his eyes.

His heart was burning with pain right now.

And again Are you coming?

This time, is it my turn?

Li Yin sat up with support and unscrewed the lamp at the bedside. At this moment, the severe pain of the heart is finally slightly restored.

He got out of bed, put on his slippers, and then went out into the living room and turned on the light.

He saw the thing.

On the white wall of the living room, at this moment, there appeared a line of words composed entirely of blood! This is an extremely strange scene, if the average person, at this hour of midnight, would be scared out of their wits.

But Li Yin had no reaction.

"It's my turn again..."

He looked at the line carefully.

"From June 7 to July 7, 2010, I will go to Youshui Village on the outskirts of X City and stay for a full month."

This line of strange blood, after Li Yin read it, suddenly began to become blurred, the blood actually began to be absorbed into the wall, gradually... It's gone.

Youshui Village...

Li Yin remembered the name.

I wanted to go back to sleep, but it was impossible. He simply turned on the light in the living room, made a cup of tea, and drank. He didn't smoke, so he had to drink tea. Although coffee may be better, Li Yin always felt that it was easy to calm down when he tasted the aroma of tea.

Looking at his face reflected in the tea, Li Yin clenched the teacup.

Moving into this apartment has been... Almost a year.

Although a year may not seem like a long time, Li Yin feels as if he has passed countless years.

The next day, when the sun was rising, Li Yin woke up in front of the dining table in the living room.

He only wore a thin nightgown and covered himself with a blanket, so he slept without knowing whether he would catch a cold.

The cup in front of the table, the rest of the tea has been completely cooled.

He looked at the wall clock in the living room, and it was... It's six in the morning.

Li Yin rubbed his eyes, immediately went to wash and dress up, and then made a breakfast for himself, fried an egg, and then added the egg to the sliced bread he bought yesterday, coated it with a little salad sauce, and it was considered today's breakfast.

Li Yin is actually very proficient in cooking, mainly living alone for a long time, so must learn cooking skills, for a long time, actually cook a good dish.

Biting the homemade sandwich in his mouth and taking out the milk in the microwave oven, Li Yin opened the calendar and calculated the arrangement for the next month, June.

He is a network novelist, but also very famous on the Internet, has signed a contract with a novel website, so weekdays as long as at home to concentrate on the code word, collect royalties on it.

"It's not a big problem." Taking a sandwich in his mouth, he said, "All I need to do in June is bring my laptop and update my novel on time." MMHHHMMM... I just don't know what's going to happen."

Then he put down the calendar, chewed his bread and fried eggs, and clenched his fists.

Absolutely alive... Come back here alive!

After dressing, he went out of the door, but it was not locked at all.

He lives in room 404 on the fourth floor. Rather unlucky for a room number, but that, too, was not Li Yin's choice.

Go to the first floor of the apartment. The first floor has no residents, but a huge auditorium like a hotel. Sofas, tables and chairs are placed throughout the auditorium for people to rest.

And on one of the sofas, there were three people sitting.

The three men, seeing Li Yin coming this way, all stood up one after another.

They were a tall young man in a suit with glasses, a handsome young man in a hat, and a young girl in a green dress with a very cute and pretty face.

"You guys... Do you have the scarlet letters on your walls?" Li Yin pondered for a moment and asked.

All three nodded in unison.

They, too, are residents of this apartment.

"I see. So at least we have four company this time." Li Yin was relieved and sat down together.

The faces of the four men were very solemn.

"Li Yin..." The pretty green girl looked very worried and said, "Really... Is everything okay? This time, you want us to stay for a month? And in a rural village far from the city?"

"Yes," said the young man in a suit with glasses, "I checked the map, the outskirts of X City are backed by mountains, very desolate and remote, and even what Project Hope has no connection with there, it is completely backward mountain village."

"There are so many rural areas in China." Li Yin is very calm: "There are definitely not a few poor and backward villages that are completely disconnected from the city like that." Don't think about it too much, anyway, it wouldn't be the first time."

"But... I'm still very..." The young man in the suit with glasses tried to say anything more, but the young man in the hat stopped him.

The atmosphere fell silent again.

After a long time, no one appeared again, and it is estimated that the blood lettering on the walls of the home this time is only four of them.

"It's almost seven o 'clock." Li Yin looked at his watch and said, "You three go to work first, I'll continue to wait here, and if there are new members, I'll call you."

Li Yin's composure and wisdom have always made them very reassuring, so the three people have also got up and left the apartment.

Just now, Li Yin has used his mobile phone to surf the Internet, but he has not been able to find the place of Youshui Village. But since we said it was on the outskirts of X City, we'll find it.

If you can't find it from these clues alone, the scarlet line will give you a more precise address.

And on June 7, they had to enter Youshui Village. And do not leave until July 7.

On no account

Time flies, very quickly, to June 6.

Right now, it's 2:30 p.m.

On the steep mountain road, Li Yin, along with the three people, moved forward step by step.

This mountain is called Hei Wu Mountain, and the Youshui village, after repeated verification, confirmed that it is on the west side of this mountain. The mountains are very dangerous, and the transportation with the outside world is very inconvenient, the village is almost isolated from the outside world, living a self-sufficient life, even without water and electricity, which can be said to be quite poor.

The young man in the suit with glasses, named Qin Shoutian, is a tabloid reporter, because he often runs news outside, so it is not too tired. But the other two people, Luo Hengyan, the young man in the hat, and Ye Kexin, the beautiful girl in the green dress, are ordinary white-collar workers who sit in the office on weekdays. They have walked several kilometers on the mountain road, their shoes are worn out, and they feel extremely tired. But no one dared rest. You must reach Youshui Village as soon as possible before dark.

Li Yin, compass and map in hand, did not look too tired.

'Li... Li Yin, "Luo Hengyan asked out of breath:" Still, how long will it take to arrive ah, I, my legs are about to break..."

"You can stop if you want," Li Yin said without looking back at the compass, "as long as you are not afraid to die, I don't care to leave you."

"How... How come!" Luo Hengyan is very clear about Li Yin's personality, do not... In fact, everyone is like this.

People who live in that apartment end up being indifferent to other people's lives. Luo Hengyan lived in that apartment for only half a year.

After passing another hill, Li Yin's spirit was refreshed, he looked at the foot of the hill and said, "Look! Here we are!"

It really is a big village. Although it looks very rundown, but the houses are not so shabby as imagined, at a glance, the spacious land is covered with hundreds of buildings, including two-story buildings, and between the buildings there are rows of rice fields, and you can see a lot of people working hard.

Here, it's not a problem.

Next, all four excitedly headed down the hill.

Entering Youshui Village... Then you've fulfilled the scarlet Letter's instructions.

No one can disobey the Scarlet Letter.

Walking to the foot of the mountain, Li Yin suddenly noticed a good-looking peasant girl carrying two buckets of water passing by, so he immediately stopped her.

"This girl..." Li Yin walked up and asked, "Here... You Shui Village, isn't it?"

The peasant girl looked about seventeen or eighteen years old, with big, attractive eyes.

"Yes, that's right. You..." The peasant girl looked at Li Yin and asked puzzled, "Excuse me... You are..."

"We are a tourist from K City. We walked a long mountain road and wanted to stop in the village."

The girl was immediately excited and said, "It's really rare that someone from the city will come." My name is Xiu, you come with me, I will take you to Uncle Wang's restaurant, Uncle Wang's plain noodles taste really good, all made with well water."

Well water... There's no running water in this village?

Moreover, when I looked at it just now, I did not find any electric poles. It seems that this village is rather backward after all.

The peasant girl named Xiu was also very enthusiastic, and Li Yin and they followed her.

At this time, Li Yin's eyes, inadvertently, moved to a show behind the pick up a bucket. The water in that bucket looks very clear, I don't know whether it is well water or stream water.

But... Li Yin's body, at the moment like an electric shock in general earthquake live!

At the bottom of the bucket, suddenly, appeared a very pale, eyes no eyes of a woman's face!

The appearance of this face was so abrupt that one could not even recognize it!

Li Yin instantly regressed several steps, his heart beating wildly. Then he walked over and looked at the bucket... It's just a regular bucket of water, nothing out of the ordinary.

However, Li Yin was very clear that what he had just seen was not a vision.

"Ah... Mademoiselle A-xiu..." Li Yin forcibly restrained his inner fear and said, "I, we'd better not bother you." You're pretty busy carrying a bucket."

Without waiting for A show to respond, he quickly turned his head and strode toward the three companions, giving them a look.

Three people immediately understood, quickly followed Li Yin left a show. A show is stunned to stay in place, do not understand what has offended them.

Walking in the village, their raw faces attracted a lot of attention. The people in the village looked at them in doubt, this black Wu Mountain is not a place of interest, how can tourists come?

Ye Kexin asked Li Yin in a low voice, "Li... Mr. Li Yin, just now... Have you seen, 'the thing'?"

Li Yin said nothing but nodded in reply.

Although I knew that entering Youshui Village would definitely not be able to spend a month without incident, I did not expect that I had just stepped into this village and it was still in broad daylight.

Li Yin looked at the sky overhead and felt that the sun was gradually being obscured by clouds.

This time How many of these four will live to get back to that apartment in K City on July 7?

For a year... Li Yin has experienced this kind of thing many times.

He almost died a couple of times.

Almost died at the hands of "those things."

"Those things", where they come from and why they appear, no one knows, but they are everywhere and can kill you anywhere, anytime.

And the only place in the world where you can hide from "those things" is in that apartment in K City. It's the only place where they can be absolutely safe.

0