2.Retire a dead paper
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Normally, an actor would have to play his or her part according to the script in his or her head. But, in fact, this is tantamount to the actor's death, after all, in such films people can actually die.

So, the curse gives the actor hope and a chance to survive. That's a death warrant. To become an actor in a real horror movie, you must always play the part of a horror movie, but if you can accumulate 10,000 redemption coupons, you can redeem ziyou and return to the real world.

A death coupon is the amount of money an actor receives at the end of each film based on the importance of his or her role. The function of the redemption coupon is to allow the actor to do something different from the script, so that he can avoid death by deducting his own redemption coupon. For example, if you don't go into a room with a ghost to kill you, the rules will deduct a certain amount of redemption coupons you have after the movie ends.

Of course, the actor can not follow the yu, some basic behavior can not be changed, the first is that you must do everything as the corner se in the movie, the corner se you play does not know the things, even if you know through the script, you have to act as you do not know. For example, you know from the script that there is a ghost, but you can't speak to warn everyone. That's the basic rule. Also, you can't call the actors by their real names, and you can't discuss anything about the actual horror movie. In short, you have to act completely as if you were a movie character. At the same time, some of the words in the script are scarlet letters (clearly visible in the mind), and the part of the scarlet letter must be absolutely executed, if it is not executed, then there is only a dead word!

Therefore, according to Ye Xiang's judgment, the actor playing the driver must abandon the car and flee at the last moment. As a new actor, there is no redemption coupon itself, but the deduction of the redemption coupon is itself at the end of the film payment period, when the deduction will be issued to the actor. Of course, if it is a senior actor, with more accumulated redemption coupons, the scope of the plot can change is greater.

And Ye thought already knew that his remuneration was 200 coupons for death. This price is pitifully low, which can also be inferred that in the plot he must be a cannon fodder corner se, must die early. His heart clenched again at the thought.

Of course, until the bus breaks down, no one can change the plot, only act according to the script.

Within the ten minutes, Luo Haosheng and Kang Xueyan are in dialogue, but he has no lines. Without a line, he could only refrain from speaking, leaning his head on the windowsill and observing the outside. At the same time, thinking about how to live. Less than ten minutes into this strange world, he has stabilized his mind, completely different from the Zhang Nian Zhou next to him, who is already full of cold sweat, constantly panting, and has no blood on his face. If it were not for the strict limits of the script not to do the act of violating the script, he would surely be desperate to ask the male and female protagonists at this time, what is all this?

Leaf think is completely different, he has calm mind at this time, know the current state, panic only a dead end, only the use of rules to create favorable conditions for themselves, in order to survive! Moreover, there is a rule, if the corner se can find a way to survive, the script in the next few acts will also change accordingly, and even some of the corner se itself is a passer-by a can become important xing continues to rise, and even become the protagonist is not impossible! That way, the final salary will also increase! So, this real horror movie has no absolute protagonist, if you have the ability, you can also replace the protagonist position!

Ye Xiang has made up his mind that he must make certain plans in the first act. First of all, the anchoring incident hadn't happened yet, so there was nothing he could do yet. But ten minutes later, he will take advantage of every opportunity to find a way to interact with all these people, as many as possible, to escape from the bus with him! And now, he can't even say one extra line! It was the script's death rule, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Of course, even if you can get out, it doesn't mean you're safe. He is not so naive as to think that he can survive this real-life horror movie so simply! Therefore, after escaping, must still encounter strange and terrible things, to that time, he must first find a way to collect intelligence! First of all, are there any supernatural legends about this mountain?! So, the first thing he wants to fight for is a tour guide! If we can ask for information, we can find out some plot in advance for this situation, so that there may be vitality! But then it occurred to him that the tour guide was also an actor! The tour guide probably doesn't know any information at all.

According to the rules that come to mind, actors will never give a role in a certain death, similar to the horror film The Grudge. In other words, there must be a way to survive in the movie, but this way will gradually emerge as the story goes on. So he such a dragon Angle se, must explore the plot of the movie, it is possible to find a way to survive!

Ye wants to clench his fists, he must not die in this terrible place! If there is a way to survive, then naturally he must try his best!

He looked around the bus and found that most people were as usual and did not react much, but there were some pale faces and no blood, and I thought the latter should be new actors. He calculated that the entire bus, including the driver, was forty-three people. Among them, 11 are middle-aged and elderly.

He kept counting the time in his mind...

Three minutes...

Two minutes...

One minute

In only 30 seconds left, the two protagonists in front of the more and more happy, and Luo Haosheng said: "Yes, yes, you are right, I think so." Seon-yeon, how fast. We are graduating now. I still remember very clearly when I met you when I first entered the university."

Just as this sentence was spoken, the car suddenly stopped!

Here we go!

Leaf want to because of accustomed sex action body suddenly hit the front, but it is good to steady the body. Xia Yun, the character he plays in the plot, could not have known in advance that the bus would break down, and he certainly could not have done anything to prevent it from becoming habitual. And then, you can do something against the script! Of course, from the moment he says the first line of his own creation, he will start charging, deducted from his salary. In fact, if the lines are not very serious, they are generally not deducted, such as making every effort to say that they are going all out, etc., which is not a problem, but if the lines have an impact on the plot, they naturally need to deduct the coupons.

"Why did the car stop?"

"Driver, what's going on?"

The driver stood up and was a middle-aged man with no hair. He touched his head and said, "Excuse me, let me check if there is a problem."

Ye think also admire his concentration, originally thought he would abandon the car and run away at all costs, more sure he must be a senior actor. Of course, to do that would be to die. Such a thing, which completely contradicts the logic of the original horn se behavior, will certainly not be allowed to happen. According to the rules of the script, these actions, even if not noted in red letter, will lead to the plot. In other words, everything will go back to ten minutes ago, and the movie will start shooting again!

ng is a special rule. In these ten minutes, Ye Xiang has carefully interpreted this rule. First of all, unlike the real film shooting, not say a wrong line will ng, nor because the acting is not in place on the ng, in fact, the real horror film on the acting requirements of almost zero, otherwise everyone is not a professional actor or even have not learned acting, how can it really shoot the film? ng's standard is that changes to the plot cannot touch the bottom line!

The so-called bottom line is relatively vague, and there is not much explanation. But Ye already has some ideas about the so-called bottom line. First of all, it is worth mentioning that if an actor starts shooting a movie, does not enter the corner se, but shouts "I don't want to make any movie" or claims to use his real name or directly denies the content of the movie, then it will absolutely be judged as ng!

ng, on the other hand, happens when the plot changes to touch the bottom line. As soon as there was even one actor ng, everyone had to return to the scene and re-shoot it. ng, however, can only have a maximum of three times. If there is a fourth ng, then all the actors, without exception, will die! In the case of Ye Xiang, at that time, he will be separated and dismembered again, and at that time, he is truly dead! This point does not make sense, will not give you a second chance to start over!

So, changing the plot needs to be done very carefully.

Leaf wants to know that now is definitely not the best time to escape, the actor's actions must be consistent with the Angle se's behavior logic, otherwise, it is difficult to guarantee not ng. An ng means that all the previous acting has become useless. He would never do such foolishness!

Right now, the actors on the bus seem pretty calm.

Naturally, the actors' minds are also very clear, and everyone knows that once the panic, the number of redemption coupons deducted will rise. Redeeming the death coupon means lifting the curse of this real-life horror movie, and no one wants to deduct it easily. Of course, Ye Xiang also estimated that this is because most of the people are old actors.

Soon the driver announced with a bitter face that the bus had broken down.

0