9.feculence
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was clear that Jiang Youlin treated him differently.

Nevertheless, there is some hope. In the case of buses with only a few remaining supporters, it is really not reassuring. Besides, since Jiang Youlin is a veteran actor, she must have some means. Whatever it is, it's always a lot easier to be by her side.

There were 17 people who decided to go down the mountain, including Ye Xiang. And walking in the front, is Luo Haosheng and Miss tour guide. Listen to their conversation, the tour guide miss surname Mu, of course, this is not important, anyway, it is the horn se name.

A line of 17 people, each with their own duffel bags, the tour guide in front of the way. After all, this mountain road is seven twists and eight bends, the driver who is most familiar with the road is dead, and it is not possible to go down the mountain by relying only on a very detailed tourist map. At the same time, the guide lady also suggested that everyone make a mark along the way, just in case.

Of course, every actor knows that sooner or later, he or she will have to get back on the bus. After all, the title of the movie is the Bus of Terror, so the plot must be entirely based on the Bus of Terror.

Walking in front of Luo Haosheng, at this time with God se appears very worried looking at the side of the "lover" Kang Xueyan. Not far behind them are Ye Xiang and Jiang Youlin.

It was past midnight, and it was dark and silent. Frankly speaking, whether the actor can rely on a shallow map to go on is a question mark, and it can even be said that most of them can't go on. Everything so far seems to be purely a matter of drama.

"Xueyan," Luo Haosheng lowered his voice and said to Kang Xueyan, "In fact... When the driver died..."

'What? Kang Seo-yeon is also showing her nervousness. The performance is very natural, and clearly has a lot of acting skills.

"At that time I was screaming not because I found the body, but because... I had a nightmare." He continued: "At that time I dreamed that the driver, covered in blood, came up to me and shook my body as hard as he could. And then... I woke up..."

Here comes...

Although they kept their voices low, Ye Xiang knew the lines beforehand. He knew that the next conversation would go something like this

Luo Haosheng: Xueyan, do you remember that old beggar? At that time, he told me that the car was very yin, and now I regret not listening to him. It seems he was telling the truth. And then he...

Kang Sue-yeon: He... How's it going?

Luo Haosheng: He was beaten by Xia Yun at that time. I saw that he was a little pathetic, so I went up to help him. Then, in my ear, he whispered a word to me: 'To drive away, drive away the yin, must, must... To remove that filth... Have to '

Filth?

What is dirt?

Leaves want to feel extremely inexplicable. But, you can think of it this way, it's definitely a matter of life and death.

Then, he saw Luo Haosheng continue to whisper with Kang Xueyan, presumably is talking about what is "dirt". According to Ye Xiang's inference, dirt should be the source of yin qi. After death, if the death is not closed eyes, yin soul does not disperse, I am afraid there is a cause and effect. Karma is a concept that horror movies focus on. Whether it is a Hong Kong film like "Dead Man in the Mountain Village" in the 1990s, or the Murder at Midnight, which is popular all over the world, there is a cause and effect. Of course, there are movies like "The Grudge," where a man dies by a grudge because he stepped into a haunted house.

Removing the dirt, of course, means that the ghost was born and killed.

filth What is it? A curse?

At this time, Jiang Youlin spoke again: "Xia Yun, follow me closely, no matter what happens, don't let go of my hand."

Hearing this sentence, leaves want to heart is very warm. In such a horror movie world, he received such care, although he did not know the reason, but also made him extremely grateful. He secretly vowed in his heart that as long as he could not die this time, he must repay Jiang Youlin well, although he did not know what her real name was, when he saw the horror poster, he only noticed the first two names, and then he was suddenly added to his own name.

According to the script, Du Yan should be with Zhang Nian Zhou at this time, and his role as the corner se Xia Yun and Zhang Nian Zhou have a lot of dialogue. However, now that Du Yan chooses to stay behind the bus, there is no way to say such lines again. In this case, no deduction will be made on the redemption coupons. And now Ye want to hold hands with Jiang Youlin, actually did not deduct any redemption coupons, may be because the script is not hard xing requirements.

According to the original plot development, next, it will not be long before Du Yan's disappearance. In general, if there is a time lapse, the script will indicate the time. It is now 12:15 midnight, and Du Yan's disappearance happened around 12:20 midnight. That means five minutes, according to the original script of Du Yan's disappearance.

And Du Yan's disappearance is also very strange.

In the original script, he didn't walk away from the group; on the contrary, he walked in the middle. The situation at that time was this --

In the script, the original time was 00:18.

Xia Yun: This mountain road is too difficult to walk. I bought new shoes a few days ago!

Zhang Nian Zhou: Who killed that driver? The passengers had no reason to kill the driver, did they? I think it was the first day, and it wasn't a robbery.

Du Yan: It's hard to say. Well, maybe there's a killer lurking right next to us. Hao Sheng, can we make it down the mountain?

Luo Haosheng: I'm not confident either. We just have to take it one step at a time. It's a good thing the guide girl had a compass.

Zhang Nianzhou: If we have to, why don't we go back to the bus and wait until dawn? I always feel strange in this mountain, a little creepy.

Xia Yun: What are you talking about? Nancho, do you believe that old beggar?

Zhang Nian Zhou: Of course I didn't believe it at first, but... Maybe they have a point? It's your fault, Xia Yun, what else was he going to say at that time, that you didn't go up and kick him?

Xia Yun: Huh? Are you saying it's my fault?

Zhang Nian Zhou: Of course, I don't blame you. Who do you blame? That's the grumpy you are! There's something wrong with the way that driver died! The more I thought about it, the more I realized that the old beggar was right!

Xia Yun (he thought of Jiang Youlin's strange actions in the dark, the heart is more and more afraid, but it shows that you still have to pretend to be completely afraid) : You talk nonsense! Is this my fault?

Zhang Nian Zhou: Of course I blame you!

(Xia Yun rushes up and grabs him by the collar. The people around hurriedly come up to stop the fight)

Luo Haosheng: When is it? What are you two arguing about?

Kang Xueyan: Come on, have something to say!

Xia Yun: He listened to other people's nonsense and blamed me. If you really want to say that, when I kicked the beggar, you didn't stop me! How is it my responsibility now?

... (omitted the quarrel)

It's 00:22.

Luo Haosheng: OK, that's it! Everyone, cut it out! Huh? What about Du Yan?

Xia Yun: Yeah, he didn't come over just now either...

Kang Xueyan: What about Du Yan? Have any of you seen one of our partners? With a moustache, tall and thin...

In this way, Du Yan inexplicably disappeared. And then it reappears in the script as a dead body.

Du Yan, of course, now stays on the bus. So, there's no way to know how he might have gone missing. However, the next and Zhang Nian Zhou quarrel this scene, as usual is to play.

In the process of quarrelling, almost attracted everyone's eyes, everyone is up to fight. Others wondered about the old beggar. As a result, no one noticed Du Yan.

Next, Zhang Nian Zhou began to talk about the lines of Xia Yun. And Ye think of nature is pretending to be angry, one hand grasp each other's collar, the other hand is still holding Jiang Youlin's hand.

Then, of course, it's up to everyone to break it up.

"Stop arguing, aren't you friends?"

"Everyone is in a hurry to get down the mountain, why do you talk so much?"

The people around him became noisy. However, for a long time, it will end this meaningless quarrel. Then everyone moved on.

However, just then...

"Huh? Wait, where's the lad in the cap?"

"Yeah, I think he's the guy who followed you down the hill?"

Leaf want to listen to after, the heart suddenly stifle.

A cap? Don't... don't say...

He turned quickly and cast a careful glance around him. Sure enough Liu An, the young man with the cap, is missing!

This made Ye Xiang suddenly into a huge panic.

So it is...

Du Yan escaped, so Liu An replaced him?

Deep fear began to haunt him, and Ye Thought immediately felt a chill surge from behind him.

So...

The plot, won't it become...

Miss Mu, the tour guide, said quickly and anxiously, "Yes, Mr. Liu, I have noticed it before." I also had his mobile phone number registered, but there is no mobile phone signal on this mountain..."

Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to do for a moment.

Miss Mu continued: "Let's go and look for him! Maybe it's back there!"

A jing Zhuang man is also nodding: "Everyone go and look for it!" I remember this guy, too. He wears his hat all the time and doesn't say much. I remember standing next to me just now, because I didn't pay attention to watching them quarrel, and then there was no one. There may be a murderer on this hill!"

Miss Mu is more anxious to say: "Yes yes ah! That's what I'm worried about!"

Then, everyone suddenly had the meaning of looking for Liu An separately.

And all this... Completely undertake the original Du Yan missing plot! The original plot, that is, after Du Yan disappeared, everyone scattered to find him! And is in the process of looking for Du Yan, Xia Yun accident!

0