12.New dead
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This time, Ye wanted to take advantage of the opportunity of no one inside the bus to carefully look inside the bus again.

He uses his phone for lighting, looking at every place very carefully.

As time goes on, the redemption coupons will become less and less until the amount of the deduction becomes negative. For Ye Xiang, time is running out. He didn't have much choice...

No more!

At this time, Jiang Youlin also walked to the bus.

"Why... What about people?" Jiang Youlin came over, still playing a very realistic acting, "Where did the people here go?" Du Yan, what about the other elderly passengers?"

'What the old beggar said was true! Ye wanted to show a sad appearance.

Although this is something that everyone knows, acting must be done. Otherwise, accidentally touching the bottom line of the plot will trigger ng. This, in the log cabin, when the head was sawed off, had clearly understood all the rules. It was only after they understood and mastered these rules for sure that they were allowed to act in this horror film, rather than continue to remain in that dark wooden house as the image of the head. This also completely eliminates the various ng phenomena caused by the inexperience of new actors when they play the first horror film.

"So, are you looking for the so-called yin qi?"

"Well... In fact, I heard Hao Sheng and snow Yan talk before. There seems to be some sort of 'dirt' involved. I think it has something to do with it."

"Filth? Jiang Youlin naturally pretended to have just heard the appearance of this ranking.

"The old beggar said that there was something yin on the car, and that it was caused by some dirt. You can't be wrong. There's got to be something sinister about this bus. I'm afraid there's a curse! Even if we escape the bus, it's no use. We must find out, so that we can escape death!"

Ye think at this moment is completely in the heart. He knew crying wouldn't solve the problem right now. To survive, just try your best. Find them before they turn negative!

Be sure to

How big is this bus? Soon, I looked back and forth, and there was nothing.

"Huh? Wait a minute?"

Ye wanted to find, suddenly found a strange thing. That is... Why are all the Windows closed around here?

"Summer Cloud!"

Jiang Youlin's voice suddenly came, leaf want to quickly turn his head to look. Then his eyes widened, too.

It is This is

The doors of the bus, they're closed!

When was it closed?

At this time

"Dong"...

"Dong"...

"Dong"...

A voice came that made Ye Xiang's hair stand on end.

The source of the sound was in Top of the head!

Ye wanted to lift his head and look at the roof of the car. That "dong" "dong" sound, sounds like a person's footsteps sound!

There was a man... Walk on the roof!

Not right Is that... a person?

The sound, from far to near. After a long time, to...

Leaf want and Jiang Youlin's head!

Leaf want to quickly grab Jiang Youlin's hand. Even in a life-or-death situation, he, as a man, must still protect the woman who has been gracious to him.

He looked at the Windows on either side, wondering if he should rush out. However, if you rush out, will you be directly killed by the ghost?

"Dong"!

Then the footsteps stopped.

Ye Xiang and Jiang Youlin, right below that step!

He pulled Jiang Youlin, trying to move the position bit by bit. At this time, life and death are completely on the line!

At this time, Ye thought subconsciously hugged Jiang Youlin tightly. Although he met this woman by chance and did not even know her real name, he knew that he could never escape without her!

Earlier, he tried to pull through the window, apparently with a lock. If you want to break the glass, first of all, it takes time, and second, it is easy to hurt.

Just in leaf thought already had a desperate idea, forced out of the car to go.

Suddenly, the bones rolled, only to hear the sound of something rolling from the roof of the car. Just outside the window, a body covered in blood fell hard from above!

And that man... Not others, Heran, is the tour guide Miss Mu!

Miss Mu's body fell to the ground, look at her face that was soaked in blood, that a dress that was dyed into blood, you know... She's definitely dead.

Jiang Youlin immediately covered her mouth with her hand, closed her eyes and could not bear to see.

Then the footsteps came overhead again and walked toward the back of the car. And on to The footsteps died away completely.

And again Another dead man!

Leaves want to let Jiang Youlin sat on the seat, at the moment he, felt his weakness. In the absence of intelligence, it is too weak to face the current situation!

"Summer Cloud." Jiang Youlin finally caught her breath, "We... Can you live?"

This line, in fact, is also her heart.

"You must live!" Ye thought at this time was not willing to concede defeat, "We just came out to travel, how can we die here!" I must find out!"

Whether the ghost is far away is unknown. But right now, it doesn't look like it's gonna kill either of them.

But Ye became more convinced... He's getting to the heart of it all.

Must find a way to survive... You must!

And at the same time...

Luo Haosheng, Kang Xueyan, Zhang Nian Zhou three people, there are four people around. Seven men formed a search party to look for Liu An.

And Zhang Nian week at this time can be said to be suffering can not say.

Now, he's mulling the idea of getting back on the bus. It's not even realistic to go down the mountain. However, the problem is that, according to the plot, they now go straight down the mountain without looking for Liu An, which is obviously illogical behavior. In this case, a careless may lead to ng.

Zhang Nian Zhou, whose real name is Zhu Dingjun, is a seafood merchant. Today, he was in charge of shipping a new batch of goods to the hotel in the city center. When he was handing over the goods in the warehouse, he suddenly saw a poster lying in the corner of the warehouse. He went and picked it up and saw this poster of the Bus of Terror. At first, I thought it was a new horror movie, but I haven't heard of any movie with that name recently. At this time, the actor list appeared his name Zhu Dingjun.

Zhu Dingjun felt black before his eyes at that time, but his head was pierced by an iron hook through his mouth and hung high. He's only got a head left, and he's still alive! Then he saw his headless body lying on his side. And then I saw my body move. And next to it, the same severed head. However, the head looks hideous, it looks like a horror film in the image of evil spirits!

And his own headless corpse took that head and put it around his neck! Then the head of the horrible demon manipulated his body and slowly came towards his head! And in the process, all the rules of cinema Hell came to mind. The only way to escape this horror is to be willing to act in a horror movie according to the rules. Otherwise, his head will hang on a hook forever, watching his body and the head of the evil spirit join together!

Later on It became what it is now. However, his psychological quality is far from being compared with Ye Xiang. At that time, he was impressed that Ye Xiang could recover his composure so quickly, so he followed him off the bus. You don't think about leaving the bus, you're still gonna die.

Now, can only follow the plot, continue to play. However, although by the end of the second act, Zhang Nian Zhou this corner se will not have an accident, but Zhu Dingjun still can not feel at ease.

After all Liu An this dragon set Angle se replacement Du Yan is missing. So, who will replace Xia Yun missing? Who knows if it was me?

Along the way, he also kept close to Luo Haosheng and Kang Xueyan, the male and female protagonists, only hoping to obtain asylum. And the other four soloists, he simply ignored.

Now, it's almost time for Act two to end. By the time it was past 1 a.m., it was almost time for Act three to begin. At that time, Zhang Nianzhou... No, Zhu Dingjun estimates that his death is almost at hand.

He is young, secondary school graduate, a person to Shenzhen to do seafood business, finally rely on a few catering industry bosses, so that they give their hotel fixed send seafood, ri son just a little nourishing up, he in any case do not want to die in this inexplicable horror movie world!

At that moment, one of the attendants said, "Where did it go?"

"Yeah, I can't even find it..."

At this moment, a man suddenly came out in front of him. He's also a solo actor.

"You?" Luo Haosheng stopped and asked, "Have you found Liu An?"

"Come with me." The actor turned his head without a word.

Luo Haosheng frowns slightly and follows. However, behind Kang Xueyan is a little hesitant se, as for Zhang Nian Zhou, but also feel the atmosphere is not right.

The plot is already messed up anyway...

Get out of here!

Watching Luo Haosheng and Kang Xueyan and several other actors go away, Zhu Dingjun turned his head and trotted all the way. Just go back to the bus, I thought! Forfeit the coupon! Forfeit the coupon! You're going to die in this situation!

Luo Haosheng and Kang Xueyan ran all the way down. Two people want to know the whereabouts of Liu An, to deduce some clues.

And Ye want and Jiang Youlin two people there, the bus blocked the door opened. And leaves want to come to Miss Mu's body, carefully observed.

Like the driver, no sign of trauma, blood all over.

"Hey, hey, you guys... You guys?"

Leaf wanted to turn around, only to see two people coming behind. And he was surprised. Because of

Those two, apparently...

He thought he was dead Zhang Dekun and Jiang Yi!

0