Prologue
11 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"People don't acknowledge that they're wrong" 

That was the motto of my life that has always been filled with fucked up people.


Naturally, I didn't believe I was the most unfortunate person to ever exist. However, the people around me thought I saw myself as such because I was drowning myself in sadness.


It was ridiculous, the moment I feel sad about my situation, people start crowding around me, not to comfort me, but to tell me that there are others that are worse off.


"Seriously, how can people be so insensitive and dumb..." I muttered to myself.


Even if I complained to the heavens, it's not like they'd grant my wish that they should make the people around me considerate. 


Naturally, I didn't voice any complaints when I'm in front of them. I merely muttered to myself everything I wish to say. Because no matter how I try to force myself to say it, no voice seems to be leeking out from my mouth.


The reason for that was because of my damned upbringing. It was so ingrained to my body that saying something that might offend those fools feel wrong.


'Or maybe, I was the one who is weak... A person who cannot draw the line clearly and call out the people that is basically saying my problem is irrelevant.'


With such thoughts occupying my mind, my consciousness slowly fell to darkness. And when I woke up, 


I was in a white room. 



__________________

A/N: 

I didn't want to create a ridiculously long prologue, and honestly, even if I wrote one, that would be the longest filler in the history of writers lmao.


2