Chapter 1, A yandere weaving her web
351 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An alarm starts ringing loudly.” Ughhhhhh…” With great difficulty Akari got out of bed, she rubbed her eyes as she got out of bed getting dressed, she walked to the bathroom and started brushing her teeth. “Honey! Come downstairs and eat breakfast quickly, you’ll be late for school!” Her mother yelled from the bottom of the stairs, Akari could smell the bacon her mother was making. “Coming mom!” She quickly brushed her teeth, then she washed her mouth out with water and she rushed downstairs. “Honey dinners on the table, I’m going out for work okay?” Her mother said as she was leaving the house, as she left, Akari yelled. “Thanks for the breakfast mom!” Her mom smiled at Akari as she closed the door, little did Kira know that would be the last time she would ever see her mother. When  Akari finished her breakfast she quickly brushed her hair, put her backpack on and left for school.  Akari was scrolling on her phone like she usually did when she was walking to school, all of the sudden she bumped into somebody who was petting a stray kitten on the sidewalk. “Oh! Sorry!”  Akari looked up from her phone and saw a very beautiful girl petting a stray cat. She looked nice but when Akari looked in her eyes she could feel an impending doom. The beautiful girl looked kira in the eyes with a sweet smile. “Oh it’s no problem, my name's Sora, I recognize you, we go to the same school!” Sora said as she stared at Akari, Akari could see Sora's eyes glancing at her breasts every few seconds. It made her feel very uncomfortable. “Umm wow that's quite a coincidence, I’m going to be late, I’m going to go now! Cya!” Akari tried to walk away quickly from Sora. “Wait! We should walk together after all we do go to the same school” Sora smiled sweetly at Akari. “Oh I promised to walk with one of my friends so I’m going to go and get them, go on without me.” Akari rushed into a different direction to pretend she was going to get her “friend” . She was lying she had no friends and nobody, only her mother.  The school day went by agonizingly slowly, she was relieved when the bell rang. She quickly hurried off to go home because she wanted to go straight home but she was stopped by a hand on her shoulders, she turned around and it was the girl from earlier in the day, it was Sora again the beautiful yet unsettling girl she met just this morning. “Ummm can we talk? Sora said with a smile that could brighten up a room, Akari felt bad now about thinking she was creepy, maybe she was just imagining things. “Oh, sure, what do you want to talk about?” Sora Held her hand as she walked behind the school, then Sora's creepy demeanor came back as soon as nobody could see them. “AKARIIII AKARI, your hands are so soft, your eyes are so beautiful” Sora said, much to Akaris displeasure Sora held Akaris hand up and started licking it, Akaris face contorted in disgust. “I love you Akari, I know we’re both girls but I love you with all my heart, I want nothing more then for us to be girlfriend and girlfriend, please become my property- I mean lover” Sora looked at Akari with a creepy loving expression expecting her to say she’ll become her girlfriend. “I-I like guys! Y-y-you’re really creepy, please get away from me!” Akari said as she couldn’t hold in her thoughts any longer, Akari looked at Sora and instead of seeing sadness and tears well up in her eyes she saw anger or nothing? She couldn’t tell,  Akari left and started walking home. She looked behind her and saw the most disturbing thing .Sora was just standing still, not even shifting her weight foot to foot, not even blinking. Akari started looking in front of her again and she even decided to take a shortcut through an alleyway, she started speedwalking when she felt a sudden sharp pain in her head, then it all turned black.

6