Chapter 1
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
“Alright, Students! It’s the first day of class, and let me tell you all, I’m excited to have you!” The man was cheerful, full of light as he stood not but 5 foot 7, in his beige tight fit trousers and light blue long sleeves. It matched well with the brown lapel he wore over, he grabbed a dry erase marker and began to scribble his name across the board. “Professor Levi, I am your English instructor for the next 4 semesters! I hope to establish a close rapport with you all! In fact let’s do some ice breakers,” he clapped his hands together before he pointed at one end of the room. “Start here and end,” pointing towards the opposite section side now. “Here!” Levi was so excited to be back in the classroom. After his insane divorce due to it being a poorly arranged marriage, he had a hard time during the break months. Without his students to distract him from how very real being alone was, he was nothing.
 
The students introduced themselves one by one, mentioning a hobby, favorite color, etc. the usual thing Levi tried keeping his rather short attention span to. In truth, these weren’t the things he would remember about his students. It was how they wrote, how they used their voice with passion that resonated with people like Levi. It was several voices in before he heard one, deep, almost hypnotizing voice start speaking.
 
“Hey…I’m Remington, you guys can call me Remi…I guess…I like cars,” Levi’s bright diamond eyes met those of shining emeralds, and the second they locked, the wolf sneers. “And I think I’m really going to enjoy this class,” voice sultry, a few of the female students sighing in admiration and adoration. Professor Levi cleared his throat, praying the freshly dusted freckled cheeks went unnoticed by most as he quickly nodded and pointed to the next student. “We-Welcome Remi, nice to meet you…moving on…” he felt a flush of warmth. What was this? Was he flustered? He’d had many handsome and gorgeous students before, but no one ever caught his eye quite like this. This man was unbelievably hot, long black unkempt hair, these green eyes that closely resembled gems, his angular jaw was sharp but strong…masculine but still so delicate.
 
The class finished introducing themselves, and as they all sat, the raven haired man’s eyes never left that of the blue eyed professor’s frame. Studying his every twist, and turn. For Remington, he’d never understood having the hots for someone in such a setting like this, but feasting his eyes on such…a cute, petite professor, those shimmering eyes of wonder…he could tell this was going to be his favorite class indeed. He had to get his hands on him, he had to have him. It was destiny, and he knew it was because he’d never felt this immediate attraction to anyone in his entire 28 years of life. There was nothing that would stop him…but how would he play the game? The wolf wondered to himself.
 
Levi sprung right back into action as he started to jot down the lesson plans, the structure of the class, expectations and rules. It was going increasingly well, when the emerald eyed mischief, raised his hand silently. Seemingly surprised Levi pointed towards the hand. “Yes? Remi..was it?” Nodding, the tall student stood up and spoke out loud, with the confidence of 10,000 men.
 
“Yeah, I was wondering, how much extra credit do I need to take you out?” Biting his lower lip. The teacher’s face lit up in bright crimson, suddenly taken aback by the student’s sheer audacity.
 
“Mr. Connors, that is a highly inappropriate question to ask, and we can discuss boundaries after class,” the man abruptly slammed his pointing sticking onto the desk in front of him with furious intent. After class? Alone? That didn’t sound too bad to him. He smoothly, and swiftly sat back down in silence. Everyone trying their best not to stare, but definitely shared their fair part in whispers. Remi smirked to himself, unaware, and frankly uncaring of anyone else’s reaction around him. He would wait until after class then. So forward, and in front of everyone? Naughty professor. The wolf thought to himself completely lost in his desires for the other.
 
Levi on the other hand, was internally fuming. Who does this little shit think he is? Being so openly forward like that in a class of students? While he’s working!? The disrespect was immeasurable and he was sure to think of a fair punishment for him. That’s for sure. The lesson droned on and on, the raven haired student doodled little comics on the side of his notes. Mostly just mini wolves shooting themselves in the head, but a couple other random squiggles here and there too.
 
“Mr. Connors, can you tell me the concept behind ‘To Kill a Mockingbird?’ Real easy book, it was part of the summer reading when you signed up for the class…” narrowing his eyes at the other, sly smile spread across his own face knowing full well he hadn’t been paying attention. Remi scratched the back of his head as he looked down at his less than helpful notes.
 
“Uh…hunting…?” He guessed at the top of his head, no one said anything. No one even chuckled because Remi’s aura was more than threatening enough to gain respect amongst his peers. They just all looked back at their Professor, to anticipate his next move.
 
“The concept of the book ‘To Kill a Mocking Bird’, Mr. Connors, is Innocence. The mockingbird represents, innocence..” he nodded his head matter-of-factly turning sharp on his heels to make a point to the student that he would, make an example of him at any given moment he chose. The wolf raised an eyebrow at the other’s back now turned to him. ‘Oh? Are we playing a game now?’ He wondered excitedly as the lesson continued. An hour passed and there was a large chime that echoed the entire classroom, signaling the end of period. Everyone scattered to push their things into their bags, scrambling to their feet to catch their next lessons. Remi however, slowly put his things away, taking his sweet time as the room emptied one by one. Eventually, it was just him and professor Levi left alone to their own devices. Finally having gathered his things, he walked down to the desk where the white haired man sat. “You wanted to see me?” His voice smug as he easily over towered the other that looked up at him.
 
“Yes…what the hell are you doing?” Raising a thin brow and setting his chin on the top of his folded hands, using his elbows for support.
 
“A…ttending college?” Remi even questioned himself now, was that not the answer to the question? Abruptly, Levi pushed himself back from his desk and stood up, shaking a judgmental finger at the handsome student.
 
“No, you know what I’m talking about! Don’t go making suggestive or flirtatious remarks at me during class! Highly inappropriate…” blushing brightly feeling the emotions overwhelm him. It’s not like he didn’t enjoy the other’s flirtations, but it was extremely forbidden, he wouldn’t lose his job for some idiot that would probably drop out in two weeks anyway.
 
“So, you’re saying outside of class is fine then?” Waggling his eyebrows in a cheeky fashion, truly hoping to garner at least a smile. The ocean eyed man sighed with sincere annoyance, truthfully hiding the feeling of giddiness in his gut, before shaking his head back and forth. Without saying a word. “I’m sorry, Professor…just..never had a hot teacher before, we’re both adults we can speak honestly here,” he shrugged stepping dangerously closer to the shorter male in front of him. Levi followed his motions but by backing up, finding himself wedged between the other and the whiteboard now.
 
“W-Well you need to get it together…besides..even if you weren’t my student..you expect a scholar like me to be interested in someone who can’t even do the required reading?” He scoffed rolling crystal blues back before returning their heated eye contact, squinting with judgement. “Be for real,” that one stung. Remi stepped back and he contemplated what the other just said, emerald orbs studying the smaller’s body language, before grabbing his backpack tighter to his body, his shoulders raised and dropped with challenging confidence.
 
“Alright, fine…we’ll see then,” looking his Professor up and down one last time, taking a long pause before turning on his heels and heading out of the classroom as if nothing had just happened at all.
 
‘What the hell was that ?’ Levi thought to himself as he slowly sat back down at his desk. ‘We’ll see? The fuck was that supposed to mean?’ He shook his head back and forth. No. He wouldn’t let some long haired, chiseled body pretty boy distract him from his successes. He gathered his things and began to pack up for the day. Everything would be fine, he didn’t have to worry because Remi wasn’t going to be a problem. No. It would fizzle out as most people obsessed with their teacher first day do. Putting today’s discomfort behind him, Levi set his sights on going back home.
 
Two Weeks Later
 
It had been quiet in the classroom, much to the Professor’s surprise. Remi had maintained a quiet demeanor, taking notes, paying attention. The few times he’d been called upon he actually had intelligent answers, seeming his one moment of embarrassment set him straight. The white haired male feeling certainly satisfied at his methods proving fruitful. “Alright everyone, I’m handing out a pop quiz,” the class groaned, some panicked, the wolf leaning against the palm of his hand without a trace of emotion. Just forever looking at the leopard in a studious and obsessive manner. Levi waved his hands about and hushed the crowd of anxious students. “Don’t worry, don’t worry it’s not going to directly affect your grades, I just want to see how well you’re all retaining the information so far…think of it as an educational check in,” this bit of information seemed to settle most of the more flustered students.
 
He started passing around the small sheets of 8 test questions. It was multiple choice, wouldn’t take them all longer than maybe fifteen minutes. After distributing their tests, Levi sat back at his desk, waiting patiently as he observed the students at work. His eyes lingering on the raven haired delinquent…he held his hopes out for this one. Shortly after receiving the test, Remi breezed through each question, having paid close attention he was confident in his answers. Sliding himself out from the desk, he stood up and carried himself across the room to slide the test onto his Professor’s desk, tossing him a cheeky wink with a matching devious smirk. The leopard blushed, avoiding eye contact as Remi returned to his seat. He cleared his throat before going over each of the answers, and much to his surprise, the wolf had passed with flying colors. Every answer correct. ‘Impressive…’ he thought to himself before setting it in the ‘graded’ basket.
 
At first, it took the student far too long to get out of bed the morning of this dreadful class, just to trudge himself into this bland and boring room. However, since he laid his eyes on the adorably fit professor, it’s suddenly become the highlight of his every Tues and Thursday. If being an active student was important to his new object of desire, an active student he would be. Studying in his free time, analyzing and observing every concept and topic addressed by the bubbly educator. He knew a basic 8 question test wasn’t a whole lot to gauge his recent efforts on, but it would be a significant difference, it would surely make an impression.
 
One by one, each student turned in their tests, Levi grading them immediately and setting them aside. He waited patiently until the very last student turned in their assignment and once done, Levi stood up with his handful of papers. “Thanks you guys! I really appreciate you taking these tests to the best of your abilities, it seems most of you are retaining the lessons, and are right on track!” He flashed a glance over at the emerald eyed student, who’s side smirk stayed presently on his face. The white haired man reddened almost unnoticeably to everyone else, but not to man he wish to hide it from. He continued to nervously give the rest of his lesson feeling those green eyes burning into the back of him as he did. The hour seemed to creep by, introducing the most basic of reading assignments, Romeo and Juliet, before the bell finally rang, and Levi felt like he would be able to breathe soon. The pressure of the man’s gaze was far too much to handle.
 
Remi sat, waiting patiently for everyone to clear out before he stood up at his seat, walking down now to the door after the last student wandered out, he locked it shut. Upon hearing the *tink* of his classroom door locking, Levi looked over, eyebrows furrowed before questioning the wolf.
 
“Hey, why are you locking my door?” The man could only chuckle in response, stepping over to the desk in a few long strides, as the white and black haired man stood up from his desk now. “No seriously, what the hell is with yo-…” suddenly he was pushed up against the white board with Remi’s strong arm slammed down to the side of his head, pinning him there, the student bore down onto his much smaller professor.
 
“Have I impressed you? As you can see, I’m not a COMPLETE, idiot…” his breath hot against the other’s face, his heart racing a million miles a second as his ocean blues sparkled innocently up at the intimidating one. It was true, within the educator he knew there had been a shift within the student’s behaviors. It would be an out right lie to say it had gone unnoticed and unappreciated. Remi brought his free hand over to the man’s face, dragging his thin index down the front of his sweater vest. “What’s a guy gotta do, hm?”
 
“I-…I…” completely at a loss for words as he looked his student up and down before shaking his head clear of any impure thoughts. “This..is a College, a place of learning..your actions…” trying to rationalize the best he could to not lead himself head first into temptation.
 
“Are hIgHlY iNaPpRoPRiAtE…yeah and? I have a feeling you like a bit of…inappropriate…behavior,” his finger stopped at the man’s belt, bringing attention to the slight bulge print that was building within Levi’s slacks at the forceful treatment. Gripping it just barely with the tip of said finger, he tugged, before it released with a snap. Levi’s breath caught in his throat, he’d never felt more vulnerable. He’d also never been in this position. Completely fawned and pinned over by an extremely attractive man? Usually it was women throwing themselves at him. It was refreshing to catch the sex he was attracted to…but at work?! His student?! The universe was truly a sick place.
 
Levi took both his palms now and shoved the taller off him, doing his best to fight off impulsivity, though he wasn’t as strong, Remi allowed the other his space. He could take a hint. Kind of. He chuckled, however, shoveling his hands deep within jean pockets before adjusting the bag on his shoulders. “You’re out of line, Connors,” the leopard knitted his eyebrows together as he scolded the student, who just continued to undress the professor with his glowing emerald orbs.
 
“Maybe…but you like it, and so long as you do…I won’t stop,” biting his pierced lower lip, he turned now with a lingering glance behind his shoulder, he flashed another smirk, before turning back and starting his way back towards the door of the classroom. “Have a good rest of your evening, Professor…Guess I’ll just have to try harder..see you Thursday…” unclinking the lock, swinging open the door and disappearing from the room all together. Levi stood there with disbelief. This can’t be happening right? No..he thought this was all over…but, it was clearly only getting started.
 
To be continued…
0