Chapter 2: PLAYERS
76 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Players

Now Raj Opened his eyes first time after becoming a Player.
He thought it was a dream but he Come to know it is real by checking his Current Status.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Name:Aashish Raj

Status: Alive

Class: Warrior

Level: 0

Authority: 2

Strength :12
Intelligence: 20
Agility:10
Charm:15
Health: 10
Stamina: 20

Skills: Quicksteps
Swordsmanship
Enhanced senses
Energy shield

System skill: ●Area
inspection skill.
Object inspection skill.
●Iron Fist.
◆MYSTICAL THUNDER ART [can't use]
•Thunder Shocks
•Thunder Fist
•Thunder bolt
[Your are not eligible to use it].

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Now he became a player all thanks to this dairy Raj looked at a plam sized red dairy that is placed front of him.He discovered it. In the ground Covered by red clothing and buried under the soil.

When Raj was at home he Opened the red Clothing and discovered a Palm Sized red diary that should be big as a adult palm.

A golden Ring with Square sized small Crystal or you can say a gem embedded on it and a green jade crystal pendant.

The first thought that came into Raj mind that time Was may be this ring and pendant were Expensive and he was right about them.He inspected them but found nothing at that time.

Then his eyes fell into the small red dairy.He Opened it to Check What written inside of it that can placed with these expensive items.May be some Treasure map or a location of lot of money. As Raj thought he smiled "hehehe".

Raj is embarrassed as he think about it.he really acted like a greedy person at that time.

When Raj Opened that dairy he found something written on it.
So he started reading it.

Hello Dear reader,

When you're are reading this I am maybe already dead.

"Dead" Raj almost screamed in shock.thanks to he was in closed room that time and no one on his family members noticed it.So he was reading a dead note no he was reading someone's dairy who write it before his death.It took some time to Raj to cool down any he started reading that again and Carefully.

My name is Ajay and I am player.You are now thinking about what player the am I "a football player"or a"Cricketer".

Yes, Raj really thinking about it what player he was? Yes he was? Because he is dead according to him.

I am none of them." I AM THE PLAYER"

What answer was this. I am the player with the capital letter's. Raj started to think about it when he readed the dairy and noticed it is written with capital alphabet letter's. He searched for answer and found it very unrealistic.

Now understand by it.In this world there are some people with special ability or powers usually they are player's.

After reading Raj thought at that time what bullshit this man saying no one would belive him. Then started to read the next paragraph to know more what happing is there.

I Know you don't believe me if you are not player itself.Then just think it is as story and listen carefully "oh" I mean read Carefully.

I got Some treasure from a ruin that nearly got killed me.My friend best betrayed me for it but I managed to escape from there Successfully.And I am now writing this dairy and going to hide it.

Whoever going to get it depends on their luck.I got a jade green Crystal pendant from that ruin that is a awakening artifact that can be Used only 4 times and I used it time on my unfaithful friend that now will going to kill me.

Now it can only used 3 times more but Need lots of energy.

The reader can use it 1 time before recharging it again. Now I want you to use it to get my revenge on that bastard friend of mine.

Now I am going to tell you how to used it.afer using it you can become one of us.

You can become Player But first you need to understand something.

Raj thought this is really going interesting and Start to think about that it is some type Of novel writing.whatever, he started to read it again.

To become a player you have to go from the process called AWAKENING.In this the pendant that is awakening artifact check your potential to give you Some points. But, if you are handsome, youth and vargin then it is best to use on you.

After you get points.you can used I t increase your strength and stamina.

Raj thought ' like I going to believe you '.

To become player you need 2 authority points you can exchange it from points you have.but the higher the authority, higher your chances of progress.

I warn you to save some points,if you have enough and exchange it to get some very cool and power skills.

Lastly, if you want to become player find a quiet place.where no one can distrub you in your awakening process then drop a single drop of blood on the green jade pendant. after that the pendant will shine in green light you have to sit and focus on your find.you will feel a pain in your mind like something drilling into you way to it don't resist it.then after that you will become player.

Then, Now try it this is Only chance in you whole life to become player to become strong and a way to become a rich man.

Raj stopped reading at this point.there are also some other pages.but he really thinking about it. What If this is real.No it can't.Player's doesn't exist in this world but only in stories and fantasy. But what will happen if he try.There is nothing to lose there. sorry there's is a single drop of blood.you should know that a single drop blood is not easy created after all.

4