Chapter 3 The Goddess of Autumn (3.2)
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Goddess of Autumn (3.2)

"You... you don't like Wanning at all!" the man shouted, his face turning even paler.

"You are just using her marriage as a strategy to exploit Minister Li's influence....."

Upon hearing this, Qin Jin's gaze turned sharp, and he signaled to his subordinates. Without hesitation, one of them punched the man's abdomen. The man who is already weak, spat out a mouthful of blood.

"Wanning....Wanning..." the man collapsed on the ground, still muttering.

I observed from the side. This was more entertaining than a storybook plot.

Surprisingly, Miss Li who is inside the bridal sedan showed no reaction to the commotion.

Feeling curious, I cast a spell and saw Miss Li crying in the bridal sedan. Her hands and feet were tied up, her mouth was stuffed with something preventing her from making any sound.

I took another look at the infatuated man lying on the ground. He was truly pitiful. Well, I'll let both of you bid farewell properly then.

While everyone's attention was on the pitiful man, the bride suddenly broke free and ran out of the bridal sedan.

"Yulang! Yulang!" after seeing her beloved injured, she ran up to him in tears.

"Yulang, why did you come? Why did you come!" Miss Li cried incoherently.

"Wanning, it's my fault. I couldn't let us be together."

Seeing Miss Li emerge from the bridal sedan, Qin Jin glared at his subordinates. Seeing their bewildered expressions, he cursed under his breath, "Trash."

"Still dare to stand? Go and separate them!" Qin Jin ordered in a low voice.

"Yes." A subordinate walked towards their direction, however he was shocked to find that he was unable to get any closer to them.

Seeing this, Qin Jin sent a few more subordinates over, but they all faced the same situation.

Looking at their actions, Qin Jin was forced to dismount by himself.

"Can't even handle such a small matter? A bunch of useless fools!"

"Y-Your Highness, this... this..." one subordinate said with a shocked face.

Qin Jin glared at him disdainfully. However, as he tried to approach, he also found himself unable to get closer.

"What... what in the world is this?"

Witnessing this strange scene, the onlookers dared not breathe, fearing that they might lose their heads instead.

Meanwhile, I was amused by Qin Jin's and his men's comical attempts and burst into laughter.

Qin Jin turned towards the source of laughter, and as soon as he spotted me, he quickly changed his ugly expression to a gentle one and smiled in my direction. His face carried an insincere and hypocritical smile.

It looked too ugly so I shifted my gaze to Miss Li and Young Master Zhang.

"Yulang, you have to take care of yourself. You will surely find a woman more suitable for you than me, forget about me."

"Wanning, you know, you're the only one in my heart."

All the necessary words should have been said already, so I snapped my fingers to remove the barriers on them. The two of them got separated.

I pursed my lips and turned around to leave. Mortal realm truly wasn't worth it. Mortals had to endure such troublesome matters in their relatively short lifespans. Being an immortal is truly and advantage.

0