Chapter 1 – Abyss Demon
77 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How long has it been? I don't remember anymore myself. The last thing I remember is a bullet through my chest and endless darkness.

Zechiro Smith was my name, a recent graduate from the best university in the world. A handsome genius with a bright future. I wanted to become an important figure in history to prove to my dead father and mother.

My mother died giving birth to me, while my father was killed by a truck. Without my parents, by my own efforts I managed to become the best graduate in my college, my journey had just begun.

As I was walking towards an important meeting, suddenly a car full of armed men with several police cars in pursuit passed my position, I don't know what I did wrong, but one of the men in the car shot me.

And here I am now with no idea where I am, just darkness. Boring, I've tried counting the passing time like the main character in a story but the result is nothing, I lost count when the number touched tens of thousands, only monsters can count up to millions of numbers.

so is heaven and hell a lie or am I really on a journey? hmm maybe god will come and grant some of my wishes? no way am I staying here for years.

I couldn't feel my body only my consciousness remained, suddenly a flash of light startled me, uooohhhsomething entered my consciousness or my consciousness entered something I don't know, all I know is Darkness again?! don't joke with me!

but I feel different, I have a body?! trying to move my body, a slimy feeling enveloped my body like something was blocking my movement.

A cramped space with a slimy feeling, am I inside an egg?! I shivered as I knew I wasn't human anymore.

oi oi seriously?! egg?! what will come out of the egg? bird? reptile? or fish?.

Maybe I'll become a monster? Like in fantasy novels, there are many monsters born from eggs, but aren't those monsters not human either?

Well whatever, the important thing is that I'm alive again, I hit the eggshell repeatedly and my hand penetrated it, with all my might I tried to get my whole body out of the egg.

I hope it's not darkness again, I opened my eyes, a cave-like place with dim light appeared in my vision. At least it's not darkness suddenly the overwhelming hunger makes my mind dominated by hunger.

Eat... eat... I want to eat... anything...

"skuaaarr...." a strange sound came out of my mouth, but I don't care, all I care about right now is eating.

I looked around but there was no food, only rocks and the broken egg where I was born, no other creatures.

With an almost crazy mind, I picked up the broken egg near me and ate it.

"Skuar..." how delicious is this, without caring about anything I greedily ate the rest of the eggshell like gluttony incarnate.

Warm energy flowed throughout my body, drenching every cell in my body that was screaming with hunger, it was like soaking in a hot bath, an addictive sense of euphoria.

After eating the last flake of skin, various foreign knowledge entered my brain.

This? Inheritance? Abyss? Abyss Demon? Birth Floor? Skill? Magic? Evolution?

So I became a demon? I saw my current form with horns on the side of my head, dark skin, a terrifying face with black eyes like an abyss, protruding canines, sharp claws, small wings that I don't know if they can make me fly, and a tail that dangles behind.

In the inheritance I received, I learned that my current place was in the Abyss realm or rather Floor 0: The Birth Floor of the Abyss Realm.

The Abyss is one of the super worlds or often called the Abyss Realm, the Abyss has many spaces or often called floors and each floor is a world that has been swallowed and assimilated by the abyss, imagine how vast the abyss realm is.

The Abyss is the abode of the demon race and various creatures whose world has been swallowed by the Abyss, each floor in the Abyss is led by the Demon lord, and each floor is connected so that the creatures in the Abyss can move floors using the portal prepared by the demon lord.

Demons are sinful creatures that pursue power. demons have many sub-races but there is only 1 that is recognized as a True Demon, he is the Abyss Demon.

Abyss Demon / True Demon is a Demon who is born directly by the abyss he has no parents or ancestors. he is born with the inheritance and skills given by the abyss, and is born on a special floor called the Birth Floor.

The birth floor or I prefer to call it the Death Floor is a special floor where the Abyss Demon is born by the abyss, but this floor does not have a portal that makes it an isolated floor, only the master of that floor can move someone to another floor, and the master of this floor is the Abyss itself.

Abyss will only move abyss demons that have evolved into low demons, Low demon is a demon rank where demons get a demon core that allows them to sense mana outside the body.

While abyss demons already have a demon core since birth, and abyss demons have three times more lifespan than ordinary demons, ordinary demons have a lifespan of 1000 years while abyss demons have a lifespan of 3000 years.

Ordinary demons only need to wait for the natural growth of their body and when they reach the prime age, they need to create their demon core by combining all their mana and blood, once successful, new mana and blood will flow out from the demon core and they will evolve into a low demon.

Unlike the abyss demon because it has been born with a demon core, the way to evolve is different, which is to increase the mana in the whole body to the limit, while the way to increase mana is to absorb mana from outside the body.

However, the environment on the birth floor has no mana which makes the abyss demon unable to absorb mana from outside the body, so how can it evolve if the abyss demon cannot increase mana?

I looked at the mouth of the cave covered with a thin layer of reddish light. The answer was outside, where the birth floor was actually located.

<>

Hello Riudhan here,

this is my story that I have remade after a few days of making my world a reality, not just a fantasy that exists in my brain.

The beginning of the story doesn't change the storyline too much but I have changed some important details, such as the innate demons become abyss demons, and the demons have many sub-races not just one demon like in the previous story, what are the sub-races that you want to know? Stay tuned for my next story.

We are entering the first arc in the novel which has the title "Rise of the Demon", this is a short arc so look forward to the next arc that makes you want to enter this world.

2