Chapter 36:
894 3 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alright, Yuki, Nya, I got us a house," Nekra announced proudly, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

 

"What about the dungeon? Are we just going to abandon it and move all the way to Tempest, nya?" Nekra said, contemplating their next steps.

 

"We could go live with Auntie Rimuru?" Safi suggested, her eyes gleaming with anticipation.

 

"Call her Great Auntie just to fluster her, it's funny," Nekra suggested mischievously.

 

"Hmm, fine. How much does it cost to move the dungeon?" Yuki inquired, always the voice of reason.

 

"Surprisingly not that much, nya. That's mostly because we have 200 years' worth of DP, you know," Nekra replied, her tone confident.

 

Meanwhile, in the capital of Tempest, a hole suddenly appeared.

 

"There we go, nya," Nekra said, walking up the stairs and appearing in the heart of the capital.

 

"I'm surprised Rimuru isn't here; usually, he knows exactly what's going on," Nekra remarked, glancing around the bustling city.

 

"Please let us serve you!!!" a voice shouted from the front of the town.

 

"Oh, it's the lizard, nya," Nekra said, walking up to the gate with a sense of familiarity.

 

"Nekra, why are you here?" Rimuru asked, it’s expression a mixture of surprise and curiosity.

 

"Oh? Nya, I have decided I'm moving here. I can't wait to introduce you to Yuki," Nekra announced with a smile, her excitement palpable.

 

"Wait, what?" Rimuru exclaimed, taken aback by Nekra's sudden declaration.

 

"What? It's a nice quiet town, nya," Nekra reassured her.

 

Suddenly, a wolf appeared out of nowhere.

 

"Nya, is that Shadow Step?" Nekra asked, impressed by the sudden appearance.

 

Ranga however was watching the new cat girl rather cautiously. Why he didnt have the same sense of danger during the war was unknown but right now he had to protect his master. 

 

"It is," Rimuru confirmed.

 

"Please don't ignore me," Gabiru pleaded, seeking Rimuru's attention.

 

"Rimuru-sama, can I kill this lizard?" Shion asked, her gaze fixed on Gabiru.

 

"Please, I'm sorry, I have no place left to go," Gabiru pleaded, desperation evident in his voice.

 

"Hey, Rimuru, couldn't you use some lizard people to farm herbs in the cave, nya?" Nekra suggested, always full of ideas.

 

"Uhh, head captain, why are you here?" Rimuru inquired, turning his attention to the lizard beside her brother.

 

"I'm here to serve Souei-sama, whom I greatly respect," the lizard responded dutifully.

 

"Wait, you didn't leave with me because I'm your brother?" Gabiru asked, feeling betrayed.

 

"Of course I didn't; I'm different from you muscle brains," the female lizard replied dismissively.

 

"I ship it, nya," Nekra remarked, causing Rimuru to facepalm at her antics.

 

"If you want to serve Souei, I will call you Souka then," Rimuru declared, naming their new acquaintance.

 

"Thank you!" Souka exclaimed before rushing off to find Souei.

 

"They would make a cute couple, nya," Nekra commented once the lizards had left.

 

Rimuru and Nekra entered Rimuru's house, which was empty and quiet.

 

"Okay, why are you here?" Rimuru asked, her curiosity piqued.

 

"I want to leech off of you, Rimuru; I'm too lazy to build and govern anything after what happened last time, so I will just let you do it, nya," Nekra confessed, dumping a bunch of information on Rimuru.

 

Rimuru's eyes widened in surprise at Nekra's blunt admission. "Leech off me? What do you mean?"

 

Nekra chuckled sheepishly, scratching the back of her head. "Well, you know, just enjoy the benefits of living in your territory without having to do any of the work. Plus, I thought it'd be fun to annoy you every now and then, nya."

 

Rimuru couldn't help but smile at Nekra's candidness. "I suppose having you around could make things interesting. But are you sure you won't get bored just lazing around?"

 

Nekra's eyes sparkled mischievously. "Oh, I'll find ways to entertain myself, don't worry about that. Besides, I can always lend a hand if you need me to. I may be lazy, but I'm not completely useless, nya."

 

Rimuru chuckled, feeling a sense of warmth in Nekra's presence. "Alright, then. Welcome to my humble abode, Nekra. Just try not to cause too much trouble, okay?"

 

Nekra grinned, giving Rimuru a playful salute. "No promises, but I'll do my best, nya!"

 

Rimuru sighs as his shoulders relax. “Well, thats the best I could hope for I guess.” The slime mutters looking back at the not so small group of lizards which the town will now have to fit along with all of the orcs.

 

“Well, have fun nya. Im gonna go to the Onsen.” Nekra states walking away he tail swaying happily behind her.

60