Chapter 41:
779 2 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the town of tempest sitting at Kotatsu.

 

"Do you have any nyines?" Nekra asks

 

 "Go fish," Rimuru responds, keeping the game flowing.

 

"Shouldn't you two be working on me?" Yuki interjects, a hint of amusement in her voice.

 

"Nya, don't say it like that; it sounds perverted, nya," Nekra retorts, a playful grin on her face.

 

"Do you have any sixes?" Rimuru asks, directing their attention towards Yuki.

 

"Go fish," Yuki replies, keeping the game moving along.

 

"Nekra dear, do you have any nines?" Yuki asks, her attention shifting back to the game.

 

Nekra hands Yuki her nine, and the game progresses.

 

After several minutes...

 

"Okay, game over. Come here, Nekra," Yuki declares, and Nekra obediently crawls over to Yuki's side.

 

Yuki claims her prize and begins to pet Nekra, who responds with contented purring as she settles into Yuki's lap.

 

Meanwhile, Rimuru starts to experience a nosebleed, albeit a metaphorical one, as they watch the scene unfold.

 

Suddenly, Souei enters the room.

 

"Rimuru-Sama, we have four humans heading this way," Souei announces, but his attention quickly shifts to the captivating sight of the cat and fox girl.

 

"Who's coming?" Rimuru asks, snapping out of their daze.

 

"cough Right, four humans are. And Safi-hime seems to be having fun ordering around the lizard men," Souei reports.

 

"Alright, well, if the humans don't seem hostile, then we could meet them," Rimuru suggests, refocusing on the matter at hand.

 

As Souei leaves, Rimuru extends their hand, wanting to join in the petting session with Nekra as well.

 

"Fine," Yuki concedes, allowing Rimuru to join in, before suddenly...

 

"Wan!" Yuki barks as Rimuru pets her ears, eliciting a delighted response.

 

"This feels so gooooddd," Yuki exclaims with satisfaction.

 

"Hehe, I've always wanted to do this. Not as good as with elves, but animal ear girls will do," Rimuru muses.

 

"Can't you give yourself animal features too, nya?" Nekra asks between purrs and mewls.

 

"Ah... what do you recommend?" Rimuru inquires, intrigued by the idea.

 

"Well, since your husband is Uncle Veldora, why not dragon features?" Yuki suggests.

 

“Please stop calling my friend my husband.” Rimuru says with a pout. 

 

“Illusory truth effect.” Nekra manages to stammer bout in between mewls. 

 

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door.

 

"I am not saying the dragon features is not a good idea. I can do it later," Rimuru decides, feeling the connection to Veldora.

 

"Hello?" A human with white and black hair enters.

 

"Hi, I'm Rimuru, the leader of this town," Rimuru introduces themselves.

 

"Town?" Fuze questions, clearly surprised.

 

"Yeah?" Rimuru responds, puzzled.

 

"This is like a small city," Fuze deadpans, noting the scale of the settlement.

 

"Oh..." Rimuru acknowledges, the awkwardness palpable as Nekra continues to purr.

 

"So, anyway, I would like to apologize for assuming the worst. Although you may be a demon, you seem surprisingly human," Fuze says, extending his hand in a gesture of goodwill.

 

"Thanks, I guess," Rimuru says, accepting the gesture.

 

"So, uh, who are you two?" Fuze inquires, turning his attention to Nekra.

 

"I'm Nekra, nya. Does that old elf still work at the guild?" Nekra asks.

 

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

 

A pen is crushed to dust, and a voice rings out menacingly, "Who just called me old?"

 

Back in the room, Fuze responds, "Unless you want an early death, don't call her old."

 

"Nya, alright, I registered with her a while ago, nya," Nekra says, presenting her adventurer card.

 

Fuze stares at the card, taken aback by its age.

 

"So, anyway... I was wondering if I could come see the human nations at some time?" Rimuru asks, changing the subject.

 

"Nya? Why do you wanna go? Last time I went, it was a boring village, nya," Nekra remarks.

 

"Last time you went was nearly 250 years ago," Fuze points out, having just seen the adventurer card.

 

“Actually… Am I in a room with a slime girl, a long extinct werecat, and a kitsune… If the king ever finds out about this he’ll want all of you for his monster girl harem.” Fuze mutters to himself. 

 

“Im not a slime girl!” Rimuru shouts reflexively. 

 

Suddenly, Fuze finds himself embedded in the wall.

 

"Never mention putting me in a harem like that again nya, if you even think about taking my Yuki away I’ll kill you nya! Older sister Milim would kill you if even tried to take both of us, nya," Nekra advises anger radiating off of her, the miasma she was releasing almost seemed to fog up the room. That was before shivering and turning around to see the pink-haired Dragonoid staring at her, smirking with excitement.

 

"Oh no," Nekra mutters, realizing the potential consequences of her actions with the battlemainac in the room.

 

51