Chapter 11:
1.4k 3 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the workshop, a Nekra is seen, dressed in a French maid outfit, typing on a laptop.

 

"So, what's our next move?" Yuki inquired, leaning against a nearby worktable, her curiosity evident in her voice.

 

"Nya? I'm almost finished," Nekra responds, closing her laptop and disconnecting her long cord from the dragon.

 

Yuki asks, "How much DP do we have?"

 

(Sage: Error)

 

"Milim is incredibly strong," Nekra remarks.

 

Yuki nods in agreement. "Nekra is quite strong as well."

 

"Nya, after this, let's create the second floor of the dungeon," Nekra suggests.

 

"Can we make it a picnic spot?" Yuki inquires.

 

"That sounds fantastic, nya," Nekra agrees.

 

"Anyway, let's transport this to the former core room, which will serve as the stairs to the second floor," Nekra says, patting the mechanical dragon.

 

Yuki couldn't help but continue to steal glances at Nekra, her thoughts filled with admiration. 'She looks really cute in the maid outfit. I made the right choice,' she mused, her gaze drawn to Nekra as she leaned over to perform the final system checks on the dragon. Inadvertently, Nekra's tail hiked up the hem of her skirt, adding an unexpected element of charm to her appearance.

 

Suddenly, Nekra's voice broke the silence, bringing Yuki back from her thoughts. "Are you ready, nya?"

 

Startled by the question, Yuki mumbled, "Huh?"

 

Nekra's voice rose as she repeated, "I asked are you ready, nya!" She stood upright and spun on her heel to face Yuki directly.

 

Yuki, regaining her composure, replied, "Ah, I am ready, dear."

 

Nekra, however, seemed to pick up on something unusual. "I smell blood, nya," she muttered, her senses keen.

 

They both had superior hearing, yet neither had mentioned this unique ability to the other. Yuki discreetly wiped under her nose, only to find a small trail of blood on her finger. ‘She’s gonna kill me at this rate.’ Yuki thinks feeling her heart beat race.

 

Nekra suddenly slams a switch closed. As wires that run from the wall hum violently the rubber melts A second later the workshop was filled with an abrupt charge of energy, a palpable rush of magicules surging towards the metallic dragon. In a breathtaking display, its once lifeless eyes ignited with fierce, lightning-like energy, settling into a steady, mesmerizing blue glow. The transformation was awe-inspiring.

 

Nekra, in her French maid outfit, wasted no time. Her voice tinged with excitement and anticipation, she asked, "Are you on? Is everything regersnyaing?" With a swift motion of her hand, she waved it in front of the dragon's visage, as if testing its response.

 

The dragon, now seemingly alive with newfound energy, responded with a nod, signaling that it was indeed ready and all systems were functioning perfectly.

 

"Excellent, your code is continually being uploaded to a computer in the core as a backup, so if you get destroyed, you won't die, okay nya?" Nekra explains to the metal dragon.

 

The metal dragon nods.

 

"Nya, Yuki, we are good to go," Nekra announces as they both disappear into the core once again.

 

"So, we need a good picnic spot," Yuki says.

 

"How about a forest?" Nekra suggests.

 

They begin browsing the options after searching for a forest.

 

(Options: Forest Gump, Forbidden Forest, Twilight Forest, Rain Forest, Ancient Forest, Cedar Forest, Enchanted Forest, Shadowy Forest, Familiar Forest, Fairy King's Forest, Hundred Acre Woods, etc.)

 

"We have to go with the Ancient Forest, Nya," Nekra says.

 

"Why?" Yuki inquires.

 

"My instincts are telling me so, nya," Nekra explains.

 

"Okay, what's the price?" Yuki asks.

 

(200,000,000 DP)

 

"Do we have enough, Nya?" Nekra asks.

 

(Sage: yes)

 

"Was it because Milim made us watch anime with her for two weeks?" Yuki wonders.

 

"Milim doesn't usually restrain her magicules, nya," Nekra confirms.

 

(Sage: correct)

 

Nekra selects the Ancient Forest, then goes to the dungeon layout, adds a second floor, adds a room, and applies the Ancient Forest preset.

 

"Is there supposed to be a sun and sky in the dungeon, Nya?" Nekra inquires.

 

"Don't ask questions," Yuki advises.

 

Nekra nods.

 

"What monsters can we spawn there?" Nekra wonders as she scouts on the computer to find a place to put the core.

 

"The abandoned campsite at the top of the tree seems safe, Nya," Nekra says as she pulls up the spawn list.

 

(Spawn list: Anjanath, Fulgur Anjanath, Banbaro, Bazelgeuse, Deviljho, Savage Deviljho, Ebony Odogaron, Glavenus, Great Jagras, Kulu-Ya-Ku, Kushala Daora, Leshen, Ancient Leshen, Nargacuga, Nightshade Paolumu, Pukei-Pukei, Rathian, Rathalos, Azure Rathalos, Tigrex, Tobi-Kadachi, Blackveil Vaal Hazak, Velkhana, Yian Garuga, Scarred Yian Garuga, Zinogre)

 

"Nyats a very extensive list, nya," Nekra says, surprised.

 

"Let's start with a Rathian and an Azure Rathalos for now," Yuki suggests, considering their appearances and stats.

 

"We could also get a few Tobis, an Anjanath, maybe a Velkhana, and, lastly, nya nya, I mean a Nyargacugnya," Nekra says, struggling to keep her verbal tick from slipping but eventually giving in to it at the end.

 

Yuki, on the other hand, is just admiring the cuteness of Nekra and feeling frustrated with herself.

 

"I won't say those names anymore, Yuki, nya," Nekra says, pouting.

 

"You won't have to," Yuki reassures her, patting Nekra's head, recognizing her need for comfort after the embarrassing incident.

99