Chapter 8
93 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With chests held high, the Glen Chu and Han Ming began their great adventure.

Wow!

Han Ming was inwardly surprised by how many rows and columns of Upas they had to pass.

It was amazing that there wasn't a single bird or beast around the upas, probably because they knew its TRUE lethality.

No wonder the locals called this place <Death Line>.

It was the line separating the friendly/touristic side of the forest from the deadly zones.

It was amazing that they walked, hiked, ascended and decayed several terrains for 2 hours before getting here.

And all the terrains passed was only a teenie-tiny fraction of the forest's circumferential size in diameter.

It was nothing, not even worth mentioning, compared to the ridiculously massive forest space after they cross the seas of Upas.

When they say one can get lost in the forest for 6 months to a year, it wasn't a joke.

In there, not only is it large, but you can keep going in circles making your journey several times longer.

Again, in there, there are waterfalls, dangerous cliffs, valleys, hills, slopes, mountains, caves and so on.

It was a true jungle, one they were now about to face.

8 minutes later they finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

Hahahhahahahaha~

Both Glen Chu and Han Ming were thrilled to be out of that dangerous Upa sea.

"We did it, buddy." Glen Chu congratulated not only himself but Han Ming as well.

When venturing into unknown territory, the one thing they must have a surplus of is confidence, to eliminate any attempts of losing hope in the future.

As he said, here, anything goes for mother nature so they must be confident, assuring themselves that nothing will keep them down.

This was why every victory, no matter how little, must be celebrated.

If Glen Chu was alone, he wouldn't care much since he knew his abilities.

But don't forget that he, the tour guide, was duty-bound to keep them safe no matter how dangerous their journey is.

Understand that keeping them safe will be 10 times harder if they don't trust his abilities and skills.

Just having instructions to them will be a hassle when they don't want to follow due to doubt.

This is why he must build his image in their hearts to be taller than any mountain or building in this world.

Of course, Han Ming didn't know Glen Chu's inner thoughts, seeing as he was too preoccupied with the stinking view before him.

It wasn't just him, as the audience also felt like licking their screens from what their eyeballs saw.

Trust the System's drone to capture the right angles in such a breathtaking way.

Right now, the duo realized they had emerged on a tall slope that had its front half shaved off, forming a steep cliff.

Their elevated advantage only made the view even more breathtaking.

From the camera's stunning feed, many saw the duo bathed in sunlight, like a Phoenix returning from Nirvana.

The junkie ahead and below was dense and thick like a canopy, with all sorts of peculiar colors intertwining beautifully.

They saw large pink plants and red ones, though 98% of what they saw was green.

Vines hung from trees, birds flew in packs, and butterflies fluttered beautifully across the land.

Perfect...

There were no words to accurately describe the scene's beauty, leaving the barrage even more chaotic than before.

.

[I go! This shot is comparable to foreign blockbusters.]

[Wipe! This picture quality is enough to blind my titanium dog eyes.]

[Help! I seemed to have stumbled into a parable universe... Who am I? What am I? Where is this?... Is this still the Azbian forest? Is this a place in our Hulang country]

Ding!

[BrightAssasin has gifted the anchor with 3 Sodas! -- I couldn't control my hands. Too good looking. ]

[I_love_outdoors has gifted the anchor with 1 Flying Swordfish! -- The view has blinded my unworthy eyes. Help! What fairy realm is this? ]

[Natural_Enthusiast has gifted the anchor with 6 Pizzas! --- Anchor, you are indeed a man for stepping here. Pfft~... Brother Ming, your mouth is still open.]

[Adventurer_Guru has gifted the anchor with 5 villas!]

Boom!

5 Villas?

This... this...

The last gift caused a boiling stir in the barrage.

(×□×)

[Hey, we have a local bigshot in the room. 5 villas? Aventurer_Guru, I take off my hat for you.]

What were 5 Villas?

A single Villa costs 2,000 Huls!

So today, the 5 is 10,000 Huls!

(*** Huls is the currency used in their Hulang country.)

Local Bigshot was a term popularly used by online communities for big spenders who threw expensive gifts at the anchors like water.

Some online already noticed Adventure_Guru and were shocked he was here since he was one of the most popular bigshot money spenders in the live-streaming world.

If he spends on an anchor, this means he has seen worth and value in this anchor, which also gives publicity to the anchor.

He was a celebrity in this live-streaming world.

So seeing him appear in the barrage is low seeing a famous musician or anchor appear in comment sections too.

...

[Amazing! Our dear anchor is about to blow up.]

[Hahhahahahha~Anchor, I knew I didn't follow the wrong person.]

[Guide Chu, how do you feel?]

Glen Chu was taken aback after getting his first bigshot fan. He was also supported by the endless wave of packed gift alerts that bombarded his screen endlessly.

All this for just a glimpse of the scenery?

(~_~)

Glen Chu was also amazed at his current viewer and subscription base which jumped from 10 to 15,000 in a little under 3 hours.

This alone made his blood boil and his eyes flashed with determination to become the greatest outdoor anchor this world has ever seen.

Taking a deep breath and giving a true smile he thanked everyone, giving special thanks to the Bigshot by calling out his name.

"Thank you, everyone, for your gifts. Just make sure you're not emptying your pockets to award me. Adventurur_Guru, thank you for your support. But for now, we must hasten our journey, seeing as it is already late in the afternoon."

They must utilize all sunlight before it gets dark!

Don't forget that the system promises a grand and dangerous adventure.

So what can it be?

Glen Chu knew he had to gather as many resources for himself before he stumbled into a deadly plot.

Grrrrrr~

Han Ming and Glen Chu stared at their bellies before looking at each other tactfully.

Food, water, and shelter.

They need them all before sunset!

6