Chapter 13
158 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Oh, fuck!' Glen Chu inwardly yelled, maintaining his stance for a while before turning desperately to escape.

Well, even though he said he had caught crocodiles and was a man of action, please... the ones he fought in his past life were babies okay?

[Fuck, the wild bear looks so fierce!]

[Warning! Warning! Run, anchor run!!!!]

The water friends were desperately urging him to develop superpowers and fly away after seeing the deadly Black bear chase him with blood in its eyes.

God. Did they see it salivating too?

[Anchor, anchor, you better run because I think Brother Bear sees your thighs as chicken legs.]

[What chicken legs? Obviously, the anchor looks like juicy steak to Brother Bear.]

Roar!!!!!~

Everyone heard the powerful roar again, shaking in their homes, offices, and surroundings.

As if sensing their fear, the system allowed the drone to capture the bear's frightening body.

Wipe!

The effect was a blockbuster.

The drone flew at a lower angle, making the bear look like King Kong in the jungle.

The Bear stood on 2 legs, raising its powerful body for many to view.

Its black fur was slick, its many swore that sore muscles protruded from when it shook violently.

Damn!

Its jaws giggled as it turned its head from side to side and its teeth were revealed in their splendor, causing many to already call the anchor a dead man.

ROAR!!!!~

Glen Chu cursed underneath his breath leading the black bear further and further away from Han Ming up on the tree.

[+ 12 points]

[Sprinting---- Advanced to Lvl 4]

Ding!

[Endurance: 27/10]

[Endurance automatically leveled up.]

Wow!

Glen Chu suddenly felt a gush of warmth take over him, as his body began positioning itself correctly, using super pro sprinting techniques when running.

Sure enough, his soles didn't hurt so much, the pressure on his knees was less and his overall demeanor had changed.

Even the online barrage noticed he was no longer struggling to flee against the black bear.

Hell!

It looked like he was taking a quiet and calm jog in the park.

Flashing a dashing smile Glen Chu faced the drone.

"Beast are generally reclusive animals that tend to avoid humans, not can become dangerous when they feel threatened or are protecting their young or food."

What is this?

The water friends didn't know whether to laugh or cry when seeing Glen Chu go to his usual lecture route even now.

[Grass! I confess to you, Anchor. Are you going to start taking attendance for classes?]

[Hahahahah, the anchor has killed me. What kind of talent is this? I swear I was shaking just now. But when the anchor began his lectures I wanted to jump out the window and skip class.]

[I rub! Although I'm scared, I... I still want to attend class.]

[Anchor, bless me with your courage so I can confess to my imaginary girlfriend now.]

The barrage was laughing, seeing as the tense, heated atmosphere had diffused.

Everyone now found the situation hilarious, looking at the bear and man running across the jungle with relish.

At some point, they even began urging the bear to catch up.

[Come on, Brother Bear. You can do it!]

[Brother Bear: I thought with my 4 legs I would have caught you by now... Why are you so fast with 2 legs?]

[Hahahahahahaha, Brother Bear looked parched. Anchor, why don't you quickly locate a stream for Brother Bear to wet its threat with before continuing the chase?]

[I don't know, but why do I think Brother Bear is so cute?]

Glen Chu almost choked.

Cute, your sister!

Are you for me or Brother Bear?

"Everyone should know that black bears are less aggressive than brown grizzly bears. They rarely, if not never attack humans... But today, this one didn't hesitate to attack. Why? Because something we might've done must've triggered their fighting stance."

Everyone nodded, wondering what it was that made the black bear turn murderous.

Bah!

Does it matter at this point? The anchor is about to get torn to shreds!

Throwing his head over his shoulders, Glen Chu observed the bear for a while.

Something is wrong. He thought.

"Everyone, please recall how I reacted earlier. When you meet a black bear, stay calm and assess the situation... Everyone can recall how I did not run immediately because most black beats are not inherently aggressive to humans."

"If a black bear doesn't chase you slowly back away, never turn your back to the bear… Though I kept our dear Han Ming on a tree, that is a bad idea since bears are Excellent climbers."

"I left him there because this bear is alone… Who recalls Winnie the Pooh searching for honey on a tree?"

[Hey... The anchor has opened my childhood memories again.]

[Yeah! Only now has it dawned on me that since Pooh can climb trees for honey then other bears can too!]

Glen Chu didn't know it, but because of that single statement, over the next few months, there will be a crazy influx of people buying Winnie the Pooh movies, with its TV show even airing repeatedly on Television again.

---

After reaching an open area, Glen Chu suddenly made a move that left the entire barrage dumbfounded.

[Anchor... Anchor... Why are you slowing down? NO! Why did you suddenly stop?]

Instantly, the tense atmosphere that was so tense earlier came back in full swing.

Beast and man soon squared off, staring at each other with fierce gazes that penetrated the screens.

(>>>>>>>>○□○)

Who, what, when, how, me, why, you…

Dead.

This time, they were certain the anchor was a dead man.

8