Chapter 21
47 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Go straight?
Han Ming plunged through the space with blood pumping in his head accompanied by the ferrous growls from the wolves hidden in the dark.
'Go straight! Go straight! Go straight!'
Han Ming repeated the instructions in his throbbing heart, knowing that they had just run out of spears. 
Good Boy! 
No spears! 
They had no more weapons except the one in Glen Chu's hands. 
He too heard the sounds of harsh waters and knew they were close to a water source. 
Pushing a branch out of the way, Han Ming placed a foot ahead, only to realize there was nothing there — No ground.
'Shit.'
All the color in his face quickly drained when he felt his body fall forward. 
But just then, Glen Chu taught his color, reeling him back and stabilizing his form.
Who would've known they would still be on a not-too-tall cliffside that oversaw a large and harsh body of water? 
The star wasn't shallow either, but looked very deep! 
Placing his hand on his chest, Han Ming felt it was good to be alive.
"Buddy… thanks for that. Can you imagine falling into such a dangerous current?"
"Don't thank me just yet." 
Awoooooo~
The wolves howled, and Glen Chu's eyes quickly analyzed the stars below, before releasing a mischievous smile.
The barrage who was now used to his expressions, couldn't help sweating buckets again. 
[Seeing the anchor's smile, why do you feel like he is up to something again?]
[R.I.P. Brother Ming… it was good knowing you. ]
Pfft~ 
Many laughed, feeling those who competed on the anchor's mischievous smile were overthinking things. 
But how could they have known that these people were indeed spot on with their suspicions? 
Very quickly, Glen Chu placed a hand on Han Ming's shoulders. 
"Buddy…You're right. I can't imagine what it is like to fall into the water currents below. So why don't we try it once to know how it feels?"
  "_"
Everything happened so fast. 
1, 2, 3… 
SPLASH! 
Han Ming was plunged into the chaotic waters with just one thought in mind — His buddy was a lunatic!
Desperately coming out for air, he noticed his Glen Chu beside him, as well as the wolves crazily howling from above. 
If eyes could kill, they would be dead by now. 
These wolves growled and howled but dared not jump in themselves. 
(Cough, cough, cough)
Han Ming coughed so much he felt he might cough out his intestines at this rate.
The swishing currents… the weight of the backpack… everything else seemed to weigh heavy on him, as he found himself twirling and sinking from time to time. 
Just then, he felt his hands touch something solid.
A log! 
Glen Chu had brought over a log that was drafting perpendicular to them on the same current. 
No need to tell him what to do. 
Han Ming instinctively grabbed onto the log for his dear life. 
It was amazing that even with his life on the line, there was a surge within his heart that drummed with pride. 
He felt the baptism of a real man thirsty for adventure. 
The feeling was indescribable. 
What is an adventure? This is an adventure! 
Not those adventures that were tours in secured boats. 
Not those adventures that were tours walking around a park. 
No! 
He felt this one in his core.
This was a journey he swore he would never forget. 
Have you ever fought against a team of hunting wolves? 
Have you ever jumped into dangerous waters that can drown you if not careful? 
Have you ever been chased by a bear you nearly wet yourself in horror? 
No, you haven't! 
But he, Han Ming, has done it all! 
Through the system's blockbuster filming and super clear picture quality, the barrage felt they were the ones who plunged into the waters just then. 
Fuck! 
The drone entered the water at the same time Han Ming entered, making the emotions even deeper.
So when Han Ming emerged, many felt they were Han Ming.
Ding!
[Adventurer_Guru rewards Anchor with 7 Villas! – Congratulations, Brother Ming. I'm a little envious of you.]
Adventurer_Guru, the famous local bigshot, was here again awarding the anchor with 7 villas!
Damn! 
[The anchor is getting rich again.]
[Upstairs, I would have readily sprayed iron if it was anyone else, but for the anchor who risked his life, it's all well deserved.]
Crazy! Crazy! 
Which anchor can do what their anchor is doing? 
Some new people who just came into the barrage thought it was scripted. But after watching this epic ending, many only took off their hats to the anchoring worship. 
Their anchor's operations were just strong! 
However, the barrage couldn't laugh for long when the corn suddenly flew far ahead, revealing an ominous plot twist. 
[Ahhh! Anchor, leave now! there's a waterfall ahead!]
Damn! What sort of terrible fate does the anchor and brother Ming have? 
Do you see how tall and wide that waterfall is? 
Oh my God! At this rate, aren't they going to die?
'0'
Everyone felt a cold bucket of water splashed on their joyous celebration.
How will the anchor escape this time?

6