Chapter 2: Star Sorcerer
313 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Atlas got to his dorm he sat down on the chair. While sinking himself in deep thought. What is this, am I dead, why am I here, is this real those were some of the questions that were going through his head. But besides all those thoughts he had some kind of strange feeling, it was like his mind was telling him to make a gun-like motion with his hand. It wasn’t long before he gave into temptation.

 

As soon as he made that motion one of the stars that was rotating behind his back flew to the tip of his fingers. When he pulled his thumb down, a star that was hovering in front of his finger shot through the wall. It sounded like a lightning storm went through the whole dorm building. The hole his star made wasn’t small either. You could fit your face through it, but that wasn’t even the worst part. The worst part was Fushiguro’s face of pure madness sticking through that hole. But before Fushiguro could say anything Gojo entered  Atlas’s room.

 

When Gojo saw the hole in the wall and Fushiguro’s head sticking through it he couldn't help but burst out laughing. “Megumi, your face looks so stupid!” This agitated Fushiguro enough to just leave but not before he gave Atlas death stare.

 

“How did you do that?” Gojo asked while still laughing a bit. Now Atlas felt even more embarrassed but still he began to explain. This seemed to intrigue Gojo, he never saw or heard anything similar to the technique Atlas had.

 

“Wait Sensei can I try something?”

 

“Sure, go for it.” Since Atlas shot his star into the wall he had lingering thought. What if he stuck out his fingers like before but instead of pulling his thumb down he would pull his index and middle finger towards himself. As soon as he did that star came right back on top of his fingers. This seemed to excite Gojo very much.

 

“Can you try moving it only with your index finger?” Atlas did just that with ease anywhere he would point to, the star would follow. He realized he could adjust the star's distance from his finger by cursed energy. More cursed energy he put in his attempts, the star would go further. Gojo became like a little kid he would cheer and clap after all he enjoyed guiding young sorcerers especially those who are talented.

 

“Okay one last thing you need to try, put your hands together but leave some gap and now try using both of your stars. And now please don't aim at the wall. The principal will annoy me if you make another hole, but instead aim at me. ” While you could feel Gojo’s excitement in his voice he wasn't the only one excited. Atlas felt this much excitement 30 years ago when he was learning to ride a bike, but this was whole new territory for him. First Atlas imagined placing both of his star in his hands while supplying them with cursed energy. Just like that he did it on the first try.

 

“Okay now you use a lot of cursed energy when you are about to open your hands.”

 

“You mean just like Goku does kamehameha?!” Gojo looked confused. He never heard of that name before.

 

“Sure, just like Goku!” Atlas just stood there for a few seconds before surging his cursed energy. Atlas couldn't even see stars flying, he just felt the sensation of them leaving his hands. When he looked at Gojo, stars were just hovering in front of his chest. If Gojo didn’t have infinity that would be a major blow.

 

“How can you be so heartless, trying to kill your teacher it’s not even your first day yet!” Gojo started to pretend to cry. But Atlas already watched the show and he knew Gojo was going sometimes.

 

“Oh cry me river, you told me to shoot at you!”

 

“That’s not how you speak to your teacher!” Gojo instantly teleported behind Atlas and slapped the back of his head. But Gojo didn’t expect that Atlas never took a hit imbued by cursed energy. So now Atlas was crying for real.

 

“How could you hit your student that hard!” Gojo tried apologizing in many different ways. Offering cursed items, money, sweets but nothing worked. Atlas just kept crying.

 

“So I have to leave now bye.” Gojo quickly stormed out of the room.

 

That’s what you get for trying to prank me. I am such a professional at faking my crying. I mean his hit did hurt but not enough to make me cry for real. Now I just have to evade Fushiguro because I am sure he would make me cry for real. Should I see if Itadori is back? Nah Sukuna just creeps me out so much. At least I should go and look around “Jujutsu High”.

 

“Get out of your room, we are going to meet a new student.” Said Fushiguro. But Atlas was too scared to get out of his room right away. Fushiguro might be waiting to beat him up. He waited a couple minutes before getting out of his room.

 

Gojo teleported them to Harajuku. While they were waiting for Nobara to show up, Itadori and Atlas were talking each time he would glance at Fushiguru, Fushiguro would give him a death glare. Atlas noticed Nobara getting rejected by the model agent and started to giggle a bit.

 

“Over here!” Gojo yelled while waving at her. Unlucky for Atlas she already noticed that he was giggling at her. Before they started talking she locked her stuff in the locker and took a good look at Yuji, Megumi and Atlas. She just sighed from disappointment.

 

“Ok now that we all are gathered I am taking you to Ropponigi.” Itadori and Nobara seemed really happy. While Fushiguro just seemed fine with it. But since Atlas never visited Japan he didn't know what they were talking about, so he just stared at them with blank expression.

 

But their excitement soon disappeared when Gojo took them to some kind of cursed house. He explained that Atlas, Itadori and Nobara have to show him what they are capable of. And Fushiguro wasn’t going because of the injury. He gave Itadori some kind of cursed tool.

 

“Good luck !”

 

As soon as they got in, Nobara suggested they should split into 2 teams. She suggested that Atlas and Her make one team and go top. They all agreed but. When Itadori left Atlas realized why Nobara wanted to team up with him.

 

“You giggled at me back at Harajuku right?!” Nobara furiously asked.

 

Atlas took one big gulp and said. “No..” Before Nobara started to give him a piece of her mind they were interrupted by some kind cursed mannequin. Before Nobara could even react Atlas already made his star pistol with his hand and shot right through the cursed spirit's core.

 

[End Of Chapter]

16