Chapter 1 – Schrödinger System
658 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isaiah examined his own hands and gazed at the wall calendar. He had actually gone back to the time when he was sixteen years old! This was unscientific. He recollected being a bus driver and his last memory was of the oncoming big trucks and then nothing.

"Am I truly reborn?" Isaiah tightened his hand and felt the power in his muscles. He stood firmly on the ground, unlike a ghost that floats.

"Ding! Congratulations, host, you have succeeded in traversing time after death. You are now bound to the Schrödinger System. Perform an action to complete the corresponding achievements would gain all the knowledge and rewards in that field. The completion requirements for all achievements are hidden, no one can know what it is until it's done, just like Schrödinger's cat. This system is your reward for surviving the disaster. Activation complete, please experience it anytime. This system is valid for life! And here is the one-time a beginner's tip for you - doing a push-up can trigger a hidden achievement." A pleasant female voice sounded.

Isaiah was a bit stunned. This was something that only happened in novels!

Following the voice, Isaiah did a push-up.

"Ding! Congratulations, host, you have gained fitness knowledge and increased physical ability. Your strength is currently 100kg."

Fitness knowledge flooded into Isaiah's mind. With this knowledge, he could easily become a trainer or nutritionist. He also knew how to develop Apollo's Belt and washboard abs - just working out wouldn't do it.

Although his head felt a little dizzy from the sudden knowledge, this was normal after so much had been poured into it. Isaiah's smile gradually turned evil as a bold idea came to him! He would take revenge for all the hurt and discontent he had suffered. He would take the campus beauties he couldn't get before and ravage them. He would make the rich second-generation brats he hadn't dared to insult before bow their heads and swear fealty!

Since the achievement's completion condition was hidden, Isaiah thought about it for a moment before making his next attempt.

He took his pocket money and went to the lottery shop below his apartment building. The shop was still bustling with other people chasing their get-rich-quick dreams, although most of them were just fleeced sheep.

Isaiah took a $1 lottery ticket and scratched it at random. 

"Ding! Congratulations, host, you have won the Pattern Knowledge lottery!" The pleasant female voice sounded again.

Isaiah's head was filled with more strange knowledge!

When he looked up again, the lottery numbers on the wall formed graphs and diagrams, showing the sequences of numbers that were about to appear.

This change shocked Isaiah. It was too magical! He hurriedly bought another five-dollar ticket before the two-minute lottery draw.

After waiting two minutes, when the winning number matched his ticket, Isaiah's heart raced. He had won!

"Congratulations, young man." The lottery clerk handed Isaiah $1,000.

"Thank you." Isaiah took the money, his heart pounding. This was the first money of his new life!

After receiving the money, Isaiah went to another lottery shop far away to place more bets. This time he bet on the big lottery that was drawn three times a week. The jackpot seemed to be over 100 million. Isaiah bought $100 worth of tickets at a time. If he won, his winnings would be a whopping 100 million! Even after taxes, there would still be over 70 million left over - that's a real windfall!

After buying a bottle of milk tea and a pack of cigarettes, Isaiah squatted on a street corner where he could see many beautiful women passing by. He used to be an ordinary driver, earning $2000 a month and living a hard life.

Looking at the women with their hot pants and long bare legs, Isaiah was determined to live out his desires in this life and keep all the women he wanted to play with and get them pregnant with his children. He imagined finding a mother and daughter pair that he could not morally violate, impregnating them both with his children and having them pose for wedding photos with bulging bellies! Just thinking about this scene made Isaiah so excited that he could hardly speak. Well, he was just a loser with simple dreams of making money and playing with women!

People need dreams to live for. Isaiah's dream was simply to become a rich playboy.

He was walking down the street when he received a phone call from his mother, Elizabeth. "Isaiah, I'm still on a business trip and will be back in a few days. Take care of yourself while I'm gone. What gift would you like me to bring you?"

His mother was a lawyer. A strong, independent woman, she had raised Isaiah on her own after her divorce. As a lawyer, she had always had an imposing manner that inspired fear. Isaiah was more afraid of her than a tiger, having been taught self-discipline from an early age.

In addition to being a lawyer, his mother was a great beauty, with a voluptuous yet slender figure. Her unique aura as a strong woman also made her unapproachable. As a lawyer, she naturally inspired a little fear, like a teacher, but also made people want to conquer her.

"I don't need anything. Just come back safe. I'll take care of myself," Isaiah replied simply.

"All right, Isaiah, I'll see you in a few days," his mother said apologetically, feeling guilty that she couldn't always be there for her son.
Isaiah didn't really blame her; instead, the thought of his mother's ripe, voluptuous figure made him a little fanciful. Slap! He slapped himself to stop thinking like that.

15