(R18) Chapter 72 – Dottie’s first man?!
910 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After gently thrusting back and forth a few times to get the big cock wet and slippery with Dottie's juices, Chris began to pump vigorously, the meat stick squeezing the air and salacious fluid in the vagina to make a snapping sound!

The wet vagina wrapped tightly around the glans, the meaty walls inside rubbing and sweeping the rod like a brush, a burst of peristalsis giving the glans a strong clamping and sucking sensation!ย 

Dottie squeezed her eyes shut and felt the fullness of her lower body, her pussy was filled with a fantastic feeling that she never experience before! The desire that had been hidden in her heart for a long time continued to explode, and she twisted her waist to swallow all the long dick in her slutty pussy!

The thick cock which has fucked countless time with different women, was slightly blackened, and now was stained with the fishy smell sexual juices of a woman in heat.

It was puffing and thrusting, every time inserted through the vagina countless irregular folds of flesh walls blocked, the top of the ball of flesh like brushes scraping the glans back and forth, the intense pleasure made Chris can not help but shortness of breath, and can't wait to keep fucking this wonderful cum-sucking pussy until it's drained dry dry!

"Is that comfortable, little slut?!" Chris panted, shrugging his loins; Dottie's snatch was incredibly tight, as if no one had ever used it before!

"Oooohhh๏ฝž๐Ÿ’” Ahha...๐Ÿ’— so good...๐Ÿ’— fuck me! Your big cock is so fucking comfortable...๐Ÿ’—Chris, I love you๏ฝž๐Ÿ’— Hmmh...๐Ÿ’” And you're my first man...๐Ÿ’—" All of Dottie's sexual desires were aroused and she began to wiggle her hips lewdly to meet the man's thrusts.

"PAH!!!" Chris slapped Dottie's white buttocks, gasping for breath and continuing to wiggle his hips, "Ahhh... You slut, don't squeeze so tight... how can I be your first man...? Your hymen is not there..."

Dottie's body suddenly began to tremble, her beautiful eyes rolling up as an extremely strong suction came from the depths of her vagina, sucking the flesh stick deadly and trembled! A writhing spasm came from the flesh of the vaginal walls. Great streams of obscene liquid washed over the glans, Dottie climaxed with a wail of comfort to the core!

Chris collected himself, the searing clamping suction had just nearly sucked out his cum! The momentary pleasure was unmatched by previous women, perhaps it was the allure of the older virgins!

A full three minutes passed before Dottie's spasmodic, convulsing body relaxed a bit and her eyes looked at Chris in ecstasy.

After resting like that for a while, before coming back to her senses, she said quietly, "I didn't sleep with a man, just danced. Men are all cheap, the less they can get, the more they want! Whether you believe it or not is up to you!"

Hymen was basically rare in female agents, unless they trained themselves with a conscious effort to avoid intense training. All kinds of intense training could lead to hymen rupture,ย 

Besides, Dottie's pussy was incredibly tight, as if it hadn't been used. Chris was somewhat convinced, brilliant women rely on their minds, stupid women rely on their bodies.

"Well, you're my woman now, you can't get away!" Chris continued to press down.

Dottie's soft moans were the best incentive for Chris to speed up.

The visual pleasure of watching those big white tits rock back and forth under his onslaught made it unforgettable!

"PAH~๐Ÿ’—PAH~๐Ÿ’—PAH~๐Ÿ’—PAH~๐Ÿ’—"

The dark, thick cock covered in sticky, slippery lewdness moves in and out of the tight pussy, rubbing the glans against every inch of the folded flesh walls inside!

Dottie's pussy was still an incomparable treasure pussy, every time she could clamp and suck the meat stick with a loose and tight as she breathes in and out, the kind of tingling and sourness produced by being tightly wrapped, the folds of the flesh walls writhing tightly against the glans made Chris simply unable to stop!

Gradually, Chris felt the numbness in his loins grow stronger and stronger, and simply fought Dottie's pair of long white legs against his shoulders, pressing his whole body down.

As if to fold Dottie in half, her big white ass was pushed up, his balls hitting her asshole, and the big dark cock thrusting rapidly in response to the fishy white foam of pleasure.

*Visit my patreon for 66 more chapters (138 chapters now) :) https://www.patreon.com/DreamWalker291*

11