Chapter 83 – Magneto’s mother
672 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You and your son will live here, your son's training will determine your fate. And I'll take your wife and daughter with me so that one day, when your son's training is over, he can come to me. Until then, I'll make sure they eat and drink well!" Chris said with a cigarette in his mouth.

The man was a little submissive, "Okay... Sir, please treat them well..."

...

Chris quickly led Magneto's mother and sister out of the office and into the room that had been prepared for him.

"Take a shower and bring your daughter with you. Wash up, all over and then we'll talk about other things." Chris said, pointing to the bathroom with a bland expression on his face.

He hadn't exchanged the Super Soldier serum yet, Chris had to return to the United States to give the stolen serum to Dr Abraham before he could get the original serum. At that point, he would only need to spend one million CP to exchange for a powerful and perfect version of the serum.

Chris looked at the data and after exchanging the knowledge from the Conqueror Store, he was now a scientist.

He looked at the book with patience, becoming more and more absorbed in it. It used to be incomprehensible, seemed like a cryptic text. But now, he understood it, and it looked as simple as one plus one equals two.

The CP in the Conqueror Store are very important and can be exchanged for money, but there's no need for that, it's a waste.

The best way is to exchange the raw materials and make them yourself, it is the most cost effective.

Listening to the sound of water running in the bathroom, Chris was a little distracted.

Chris took out a pen and paper and wrote a plan.

There were a lot of things that hadn't been invented during the Second World War, and even if they had, they were just proto-technology.

He could certainly buy them outright, holding the patents in his hands. Especially after the end of the Second World War, there would undoubtedly be an economic downturn. Seizing the business opportunity at that time would surely lead to great success, wouldn't it?

Thinking about the future layout plan, Chris could not help but let out an obscene laugh.

The so-called giant is just a little bit of luck plus money.

With money in hand, Chris can do anything he wants! Money! Money, money, money! Money is a sucking pussy, you can't live without it!

Magneto's mother came out of the bath with her daughter, her hair still wet, stepping into slippers, her little feet white, pink and tender, looking very appetising!

"Sir, we're ready. Is there anything else I can do?" Magneto's mother stood beside her daughter, a little shy.

Chris pointed to the sofa in front of him, "Sit there and talk, I'm not going to eat you, so don't be afraid. What's your and the little beauty's name?"

Magneto's mother sat down with her daughter, keeping her head down and not daring to look the man in the eye, "My name is Edie and this is my daughter Ruth. Sir, anything you need me to do I will do, as long as you don't hurt Ruth, she's just a child!"

Chris nodded, "I can promise you that, your job will be to babysit for me, I will pay you a monthly fee, your daughter will come with you, I will find a school for her to attend. My place of work will be in the United States, where there will be no war, so you can rest assured".

"Thank you, sir, you are a good man!" Aunt Edie thanked him hastily.

"Don't thank me yet, Ruth will be safe, I'll support her through college and I won't touch her before she comes of age. But in return, you'll do as I ask! Do you understand?" Chris's smile began to turn lascivious.

Aunt Edie had short chestnut hair, and after showering, her fair skin was filled with the scent of shower gel, a mature flavour came out, and her ten pink jade toes curled a little, showing that the owner's mood was not calm!

*Visit my patreon for 107 more chapters (190 chapters now) :) https://www.patreon.com/DreamWalker291*

7