(R18) Chapter 85 – The mature astonishing charm~
500 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling the glans touching the wet labia, Chris's hips pushed slightly, the wet labia squeezed open, the glans protruding into the vagina. Vaginal flesh from all sides squeezed the rod as if to push the unwelcome visitor away.

"Aah! Make it slow...๐Ÿ’— Sir, please make it slow, you're too big!" Aunt Edie frowned, showing the characteristic feminine expression of females being penetrated by a real man.

Chris let go of the nibbling feet, lowered his body and wrapped his arms around aunt Edie's torso, covering her mouth with his big mouth and kissing her continuously, his big hands also stroking her nipples and buttocks.

Gradually aunt Edith began to gasp for breath, her body began to wriggle comfortably, her confused eyes full of lust as she looked at the man. Suddenly she felt happy, at least the man in front of her wasn't just being animalistic with her, he was being gentle with her and she loved it, "Sir, fuck me, I'm ready!"

Chris kissed aunt Edie's lips, "Call me husband in bed from now on!" With that he sank to his waist and thrust his thick pole into her pussy again!

The thick, hard rod plunged heavily into the hot, wet pussy, smoothly reached to the end!ย 

Aunt Edith felt her hot pussy was suddenly inserted into a thick hot guy, an indescribable feeling of fullness and soreness, she immediately let out a sharp cry of pain, the body twisted violently and violently.

Chris found the mature woman's ass to shrink back, but Chris's hands immediately dead hold aunt Edith's ass, so that she can not escape, and then there was a burst of tight as Aunt Edie's warm and tight pussy was pushed hard!

"It's so tight! You old slut! It's so good!" Chris gasped as he kissed his new woman.

Auntie Edie was forced to spread her legs, her ten green toes spreading out, her toes curving into a crescent moon, her breath catching. The man now on top of her, indulging his animal desires and exercising a husband's rights, was more than ten years younger than she was, and the shame of rob the cradle made her feel extraordinarily aroused.

"Mmm...๐Ÿ’— Ah...๐Ÿ’” Gently...๐Ÿ’— Ah...๐Ÿ’” It hits the point...๐Ÿ’— Oh...๐Ÿ’— It's so thick...๐Ÿ’— Hubby...๐Ÿ’— Ah...๐Ÿ’” You're too strong...๐Ÿ’— Uh-huh!" Aunt Edie moaned and gasped, she hadn't had sex for a long time, and being in a concentration camp didn't give her the time or energy to think about such things.

"PUMP!!!!" The dark thick cock squeezed right through the wet, warm flesh and stirred the lust juice inside her cunt, stirring and rubbing it!!!

The moment it was inserted it was tightly wrapped in warm, tender flesh, the slightly tight wrapping feel let the man dedicated to insert to the bottom, even the balls were almost stuffed into it!!!!!ย 

The head of the glans hit the fertile womb like a hammer, trying to enter the tiny womb again!!!

Young men and mature women, Chris enjoys the service of Magneto's mother, not only to fuck Magneto's mother, even Magneto's daughter to do it together in the future!

Having eaten her fill and quenched her thirst, aunt Edie was in the mood to enjoy the wonderful feeling of sex and took the initiative to embrace the man and kiss him passionately~

It seemed so shameless, but it was the best way for a woman to survive by giving up her body.

After ten minutes of fucking, Aunt Edie's spasming pussy came to a climax!

Chris was also gasping, the mature woman underneath has clamped him too tightly, in the end was his cock too thick, or the mature woman's cunt was too tight?

"Comfortable? My good aunt!" Chris laughed as he slowed down, feeling every inch of the tender flesh of her slutty cunt.

Aunt Edie blushed a little, her face blossoming with an amazing wink, a bit like a newly married woman, "Hmm...๐Ÿ’— Hubby...๐Ÿ’— You made me so comfortable...๐Ÿ’— Yours is so big...๐Ÿ’— It's filling me all the way inside...๐Ÿ’— it's smothering me~๐Ÿ’—"

As Chris looked down at the beautiful woman beneath him, this charming woman was Magneto's mother! A prisoner in a concentration camp and now his nanny!

She uses her body to pleasure him in order to survive.

Magneto is a person who attaches great importance to family, as long as he hold on to aunt Edie, let the mature woman give birth to their children, then Magneto is still not easy to get?

This approach is a bit despicable, but so what? As long as he could achieve his goal, Chris didn't mind becoming a villain and a shameless person!

Seemingly realising that the man on her body was thinking, aunt Edie also slowed down the swaying waist, "Hubby, do you dislike me?"

Chris shook his head and laughed lustfully, "I'm thinking about how many children you will give me in the future! My slutty auntie, your cunt is really tight!" He said and started to thrust his body quickly.

"Uhh...๐Ÿ’” Ah...๐Ÿ’” Hubby, you are so bad...๐Ÿ’— Ah...๐Ÿ’” So thick...๐Ÿ’— Faster...๐Ÿ’— Ah...๐Ÿ’—" Aunt Edie blossomed under Chris's crotch with such astonishing charm that even her husband probably didn't expect her to be so slutty!

*Visit my patreon for 112 more chapters (198 chapters now) :) https://www.patreon.com/DreamWalker291*

7