Chapter 91 – P*ssy F*cker?(X) Heart Capturer!(✔)
833 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman gritted her teeth, picked up her robe and went to the bathroom. She was nothing more than a laundry worker that Red Skull had found by chance back then, and even after giving birth to Sinthia, her status wasn't high, but because of Red Skull, nobody coveted the somewhat attractive laundry worker.

Red Skull also left her alone, creating a delicate balance.

So much so that when Chris proposed to have the two of mother and daughter, Sinthia and Sinclair, Red Skull didn't care at all and didn't mind that he was cuckolded.

A great man doesn't care about small details, just cuckolded, what's the big deal. Even the daughter can be used as a bargaining chip, Red Skull of this evil to the extreme, there is nothing that cannot be sacrificed, extremely self-centered people do not deserve to have emotional linkages.

Chris sat on the bed and took out a cigarette and tossed it over, "Sinthia, right? Red Skull isn't eavesdropping on you, is he?"

Sinthia picked up the cigarette and skillfully lit it, taking a drag. "As far as I know, it isn't," she replied.

"Are you poisoned? Need an antidote every month? Is this how the Red Skull treats his own daughter?" Chris started sowing seeds of discord.

Sinthia smirked with contempt, mocking both the Red Skull and Chris, "As long as you are strong enough and can ensure my safety, I'll follow you. If you want other women, I won't object. My conditions are simple, don't bother me with anything else!"

Chris nodded and gave a thumbs up, "Not bad, you're honest. I like women like you, what I need is absolute loyalty, as for your conditions, I can fulfill them."

Using the Conqueror Store to scan, what Sinthia had been hit with was a special poison. In the world of ordinary people, it was considered a rare poison, but in the Conqueror Store, it was nothing more than a little thing!

With only a thousand CP needed to redeem the antidote, Chris didn't hesitate to redeem a bottle.

"Drink it, and your poison will be neutralized. You can give it a try. As a price, I require your loyalty, no betrayal, no other man except me. I will give you things you can't even imagine—power, immortality, eternal youth, anything you desire!" Chris handed over the antidote.

Sinthia drank it without the slightest hesitation, after seeing Chris' so-called "power of magic", she knew that this could be a way to turn her life around!

Keeping her virginity before wasn't because Sinthia was that pure, she just wanted to trade in her virgin first night for something better. Now that it was being used on Chris, it might have a good result!!!

Sinthia, who had a deep understanding of the flaws of men, was well aware that men wanted to screw virgins. Her looks and posture were good, not quite stunning, but still a beauty with a decent figure, her first virgin night would be worth even more!

Chris of course likes virgins, he is a man, likes mature women of course also likes virgins, if he can fuck a beauty start from virgin to become a mature woman, the sense of achievement is self-evident!

...

After drinking the antidote, Sinthia felt a wave of nausea and her stomach hurt, her pretty eyebrows furrowed, "Tummy ache!"

"It's a normal reaction, the process of detoxification often starts with elimination, so just go to the toilet. And don't worry, I'm not going to fuck you now, your body still weak. And when you see what I'm capable of, you'll throw yourself at me!" Chris was confident.

For Sinthia, Chris had the idea of long-term possession, and this smart woman could also help him with his career.

A leggy, tall and sexy virgin beauty didn't need to be eaten in such a hurry~

*Visit my patreon for 134 more chapters (225 chapters now), and the exclusive Fast Past Stories:

#1.1 Resident Evil Village – Conquerored the four beauties in Dimitrescu Family and let them became Rogers Family! (12000+ words)

#2.1 Kaguya-sama: Make Love Is War : The Kawaii pink-haired and black stockings busty secretary, as a highly popular seductive goddess among the male students, was completely defeated and reduced to being a cum dumpster and a masturbation cup in front of the American Big COCK!!! (6800+ words)

:) https://www.patreon.com/DreamWalker291*

7