Chapter 13
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[96 years till demon king]

Now I would start you off with the usual. You know dungeon stuff but we can do that after the ongoing war and man was it brutal the bone dragon was out here collecting exp like it was nothing I mean at this point it will evolve in a couple days.

If it gets to that point even the tree wouldn't be able to do anything. Now I could look at fate and see how it all ends but where's the fun in that. Which would happen first the bone dragon evolving or the death of the tree.

Even for a tree that was souly support/healing focused it was pumping out blessings and healing items that may be simple and primitive the power it healed was dense and powerful so it helped a lot.

It still didn't stop the dragons form dieing but they did die less it was entertaining i guess but the best part happened days later.

It was now a war of attrition and the tree's faction was winning. The dragon's well/volcano was running very low on the mana, soul fragments and essence needed to stay in this war. He was using more energy then the dragons he were killing could give him.

And the tree was producing more then enough mana with its larger forest that now covered a couple of regions and I was scanning every corner of both of their territories.

I know I said I wouldn't but I checked fate but only to see when the fight would end and that was today and neither of them seemed like they had anything war ending. 

So I waited and waited and waited then it happened they were jumping him all at once. Five high level dragons who were empowered by that tree were jumping the bone dragon almost dragon lich who was quickly starting to lose.

Now surrounded the dragon were all breathing fire or launching spells at it the bone dragon was now using all its power and by all I mean all it's stored power in the volcano the surroundings and even all the undead it created and using it all in one spell.

And just as he took his last breath the spell was casted and out it's small hand a condensed dark wisp flew past all the dragons at top speeds but it didn't hit any dragon no it went out of it's way and you guessed it the spell went straight for the tree.

When it hit the tree and everything around it withered and above the tree there were swirling clouds and in the middle of them was a purple light bathing the tree and land around it causing everything around it to die.

All that fighting just for it to be a lose lose situation but I did personally make the tree and all that so I guess I will throw it a boon.

"Let's see what should do" I said in front of me a small fragment of a star it was about the size of a basket ball and it looked like a silver rock with crystals that glowed white 

The best way to do this was to attach a spell that will slowly fight the curse and since it has star mana in it the spell will be more potent against the curse. After doing all the necessary like picking a spell and making sure it landed right on the tree and when everything was ready I let the fragment fall like a shooting star.

When it fell right at the trees trunk roots and vines wrapped around immediately pulling it right to the core of the tree where it started using the mana form the fragment to try and disspel the curse while the spell in the fragment did the same.

I estimate that it will have fully healed itself in about 50 years give or take. Now that the war was over let's look at the other war you know the boring one.

Back with the goblins who were now a  population of 100,000 were preparing for another dive in the dungeon i mean when will they give up they did not have a need for all this. But they were insightful the chief/shaman had upped his game and was now using blood magic to extend his life it of course stoped working as he built a tolorance to it. He would still live long enough to see the first demon king and hey if he survived and killed some demons instead of leveling up souly by doing rituals he might even live to ascend.

Anyway he sent about a thousand goblins in the dungeon this time and they were getting good they almost beat the first real boss but it and the respawned mini boss teamed against them and they were now a duo so it will take the goblins about 7 years to get past that. 

Focusing on something else I looked at the turtle of endless oceans he was now lvl 90 and he was fighting a beast of the depths which was a a special sea serpent it was lvl 126 yet the turtle had no problems killing it I can't wait till the day where it fully matures. 

Taking my attention off of it and to it's brother's egg I could see that it was having a huge effect on the land cause now instead of 2 miles the entire region and the ones next to it were savannah like with flame elementals spawning left and right this one was gonna be a beast but unfortunately that's for another time.

Hey guys sorry I couldn't post for a while 😕 but I'm back and I'm here to stay hope you enjoy the chapter sorry of there are any grammar errors or punctuation errors my editor just stopped talking to me hope you like it also comment what you think should happen in the next chapter the more comments the longer it will be

0