A Spitful Star, The Hopeless Moon, A Caring Sun And The Vast Beyond
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The one who hides behind the empty moon is a star that was stripped away from shine, she was supposed to be the one who everyone adored, cared and hoped to see every day. Until the bigger and brighter one appeared, then she became one of the countless ones, that someone barely notices, overshadowed even by the moon, who is tired of existing this long. 

A star feels sorry for herself, but the sadness never makes her shine. It kills her light, visibility, the soul which she's supposed to show in the first place. So, she turns the sadness into the fury, evil, disgust. At least she will get noticed this way, at least someone will see her, at least she will be distinguished from others. 

A star plans to kill The Sun, simply for the injustice ways of The Universe. A hopeless moon thinks all his stars are innocent

The Moon is tired, exhausted, and deprived of love. The Moon doesn't speak anymore, because once he was deeply in love, but the universe had already written its rules a long time ago. The Moon and The Sun asked, pleaded and finally begged. The Universe never answered. The Moon and The Sun hoped and wished until the very end of love. The Moon got taken over by despair, impatience, and greed. He got tired of it. 

But The Sun doesn't know this yet.

She still thinks they are meant to be. Little does she know that they are not meant to be in love with each other...They are only meant to be loved by others. The tragedy itself is not the abandoned affection, but the nonexistent possibility of being together. 

The Caring Sun has duties. She can't sacrifice one for another. She loves everyone. She loves lighting up the hearts, minds. She loves shining above the sea, lighting up the roads for others to see. She adores giving rays to plants, the trees. The Caring sun loves the life that comes from her just as much as she loves the moon with its stars that accompany him. The Sun patiently waits for the time when she gets to be behind The Moon. That's the only time she's allowed to see him. Occasionally The Moon appears when The Sun is out, but that's only when The Universe give them permission. 

For The Caring Sun, this is everything, For The Hopeless Moon this is not enough. The Moon wants full love of The Sun. 

''The Universe is evil and unfair'' He thinks. 

''How long am i going to suffer now?'' He wonders. 

''I might as well cease to exist'' He wishes. 

.

The Universe still doesn't care. 

Vast Beyond, watches everything. He observes a spiteful star, The Hopeless Moon and The Caring Sun. 

He watches...and watches...and watches...

Sometimes he gets called by them, but if he intervenes, they won't stop summoning him on every problem, every injustice. He loves and loves his children, good or bad, hopeful or hopeless. because he made them out of his own flesh. 

The Vast Beyond hides even more of them from the naked eye. Some beings are not meant to be met. They are meant to exist on their own. He doesn't ignore, he cares, but if he intervenes he will reveal that he is actually The Universe, hiding under a friendly name. 

The Beyond is vast, limitless it promises everything. It's more light than the sun, more hope than the moon and more love than the star. 

''The beauty of the existence is the meaning and sole purpose of life.'' He wants to say. 

''Gaining and losing the love is the evidence of being alive'' He wishes to tell them. 

When you disappear The Universe will hold your remains closely. 

The scent of you, the creations from you, the aura of you bloomed in front of his eyes. Remember that he created you, watched you, observed you, was hurt by you, and was once loved by you. If you exist only for some period of time, you will continue to live with the remains you left behind. In time. In space. 

Take the suffering as pleasure. 

The Universe watches you. 

He made you purposely to feel everything. 

0