I am influenced by my older sister (3)
778 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Um... this and this. ah...!! This would be good too."

For some reason, she seems more excited than me. She was picking out clothes here and there and holding them up to check if they fit me. So I have already chosen dozens of pieces. Shirts, jackets, pants, sweaters and more. Even though she had chosen different types of clothes, my sister still looked disappointed, as if it wasn't enough.

The staff member who was helping me was attentive at first, but when other customers arrived, she told me to call her if I needed anything and got to work.

"Sister, isn't it too much?

"It's okay Jiwoo..."

I knew she would buy a lot, but I can't believe she bought so much...!! In this case, wouldn't it be better to order it online? I don't really care about my appearance and I don't want to impress anyone. As long as I can cover my body, it doesn't matter if it's a hoodie or a shirt... And when I said that, my sister got angry.

“It is possible to know someone's thoughts and attitudes through her clothing, even if her attitude and mentality change depending on what she wears,” my sister said.

“Your sister could never see our Jiwoo being treated like this. When you go out into society later, you will realize that everything I said is correct. So all you have to do is trust Jia and follow her, you understand?"

- So she tries this and that outfit on me. Well, it's not that you're wrong, I actually pay more attention to people who dress neatly than those who dress sloppily. I have never made a mistake because I listened to my sister, that's why I always do what she tells me.

"It's definitely because I like your figure, but everything looks good on you no matter what you wear, it is not like this?"

"Ah... Yes, I think so." Every time she changed my clothes, my older sister praised me. When I wear cute clothes, she hugs me and says I'm cute. When I wore fancy clothes like a suit, she would hug me and say that I looked great on me, and she kept telling the staff that I was cute, that I was handsome, that I should be a model, etc.

At first the staff smiled and agreed, but then they seemed tired of the endless praise. 

"sister... I'm ashamed, so stop...!!" I gently pull my sister's arm and whisper. Not only the employees, but I am already receiving attention from everyone around me because of my sister's beauty. While my older sister continued to praise me, I also received attention. Ugh... I'm embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, your sister did that because our Jiwoo is very handsome and I wanted to show it off.

"Did you feel overwhelmed?" Only then did my sister look around her and seem to notice that people were noticing us.

Anyway... "Don't do that from now on." 

I let out a shallow sigh and took the clothes my older sister handed me. My sister looked a little disappointed, but she nodded and said she understood. However, my sister's praise did not stop and in the end, I received everyone's attention along with her praise for more than two hours in the department store. . . .

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but I did it because our Jiwoo was so cute."

"But you should have done it in moderation. What would people think of me...?!" 

"What do you think? Are there other cute children like that in the world? You wouldn't have thought of that?" Then my sister put both her hands on my cheeks and pressed them hard, making my lips naturally protrude forward.

"On the contrary, your sister was worried...!! Do you know how anxious I was that other people might be looking at Jiwoo?" If you're so worried, you shouldn't do it... If you were excited and now you're nervous, I'll trust you. My sister still treats me like a child. Now that I'm an adult, it shouldn't be nice to be treated like a child, but I didn't particularly hate it when my older sister treated me like that.

In fact, I might have wanted to get a little more angry and complain to my sister. So I pretended to be upset. I snorted and turned My head. Already my sister really liked that side of me. Her cheeks blush slightly and the smile does not disappear from her eyes or her mouth. I laughed in an attempt to somehow hide the happiness that was growing inside me, but in the end, she couldn't help it and she sat next to me and hugged me.

"Oh...our Jiwoo, your sister did something wrong, I'm sorry." Then she puts the cake in front of me on her fork and brings it to my mouth.

"Eat this and ease your anger." I accept the cake my older sister gives me and savor it.

Mmm... it's delicious. It tastes even more delicious because my older sister gave it to me. Should I say I can taste it? Something soft and welcoming was spreading in my mouth.

"Again, ah~" she brought me cake once again. I ate the cake my sister gave me like a little bird eats her mother.

"It's delicious?"

"Yes, it's delicious."

"Hehe, I'm glad. Do you want to eat again?" Then she handed me another bite of cake and I felt a little embarrassed that someone kept feeding me.

"I'll eat now, hurry up and eat too, sister." So I grabbed the fork and tried to eat the cake.

"No." My sister's fork blocks mine.

"After trying so hard, now you are going to eat alone? Now, eat" Then she takes some of the cake and brings it to my mouth.

"I said I could eat it alone..." But I reject my sister's cake.

"Hurry up~ Sister's arm hurts. Eat quickly, okay?"

"You are so cute, my little brother~."

"I don't want to... I'll eat it alone now, so you can eat too."

"Jiwoo, I'm telling you to eat what I give you...!! Aren't you going to listen to me?! Do it quickly.

My sister is angry? Did I start to get scared of my older sister who kept trying to give me cake? Yes, but I also had other complicated feelings. Let's think about what happened after meeting my sister. She would wake me up in the morning, cook for me, go for walks with me, come buy me clothes and dress me like a father who buys clothes for his son, in fact, you can say that it is something like that at this moment.

They are probably actions that come from the heart of a sister who wants to take care of me. But she even went so far as to give me cake herself... I could have used a bite or two. Even between lovers, I can't could see them feeding each other. But my sister was trying to give me the whole cake. Not even a mother would do this to her own child, is that why it was like this? For some reason, I didn't want to eat what my sister gave me right now, so I shook my head again.

"Are you saying you're going to eat alone?!" With her voice slightly raised, then she shoved the forkful of cake into my mouth.

"Uh...what...what are you doing?!!" I was so shocked for a moment that I almost spit out the cake. Suddenly putting a fork in someone's mouth, whether I wanted to or not, could have hurt me because of my sister's actions.

"sister..?" Unlike before, my sister had an unfamiliar atmosphere. It's a little different than being angry, her eyes stared at me, losing focus, and an unknown coldness began to float over my sister's face.

"Jiwoo, your sister feeds you. Right?" Speak fast. Instead of speaking in the soft, gentle tone of an older sister, she comes across as nervous and sharp.

"Ah...no, it's not that, I can eat it alone..." She then cornered me and put more and more pressure on me. Still, my older sister was tall, so she gave off a pretty scary vibe. She was tall, about 180cm, with broad shoulders and a good bone structure, while I was less than 170cm and had a small build

So when my older sister pushes me with a serious expression, I can't help but feel scared.

-pop!! My older sister hit the wall next to me. It's possible that I may have shed some tears over her actions without even realizing it.

"Your sister is feeding you. Jiwoo, don't you like it?"

"sis-.. Sister... What's wrong?... I'm scared."

Why is this happening suddenly...? She wasn't the older sister I knew, no matter what mistakes I make, Jia is the person who is always by my side and comforts me. Even if the whole world turns against me, my sister is the one who will take my side... But I couldn't understand why she was so angry.

My heart was pounding at my sister's unfamiliar behavior and my entire body was shaking with fear. As if herbivores took precedence over carnivores.

"I...sorry, I'll eat it." I took a big bite of the cake my sister gave me and swallowed it in one go. I felt like if I didn't do this, what would my sister really do to me? Also, I tried to change the mood by forcing a smile and saying it was delicious.

"Haha...wow, it's delicious. Is it because my sister gave it to me? I think it tastes better..." And then, my sister's lost concentration slowly returned, and her pale face also began to recover life.

"Haa..." My sister sighs deeply, her complex emotions, a mix of regret and disgust, were reflected on her face. She then moves away from me and sits back down in her original position.

"I'm sorry." My Sister giving an apology. The tone was still not kind, but the feeling was much calmer than before.

"Ah...no...I'm really sorry...I was stubborn for no reason." I immediately apologized to my sister as well.

....

And so we returned home. Maybe because of what happened before, there was some awkwardness between us on the way home and we ended up not saying a single word. Time passed and it was time to sleep.

So many things have happened today that I can't close my eyes easily. buy clothes, go to a good bakery... I even got into a fight with my older sister. Haha...how did this happen? 

Although we apologized to each other, that didn't mean the problem was solved. Awkwardness and discomfort still lingered, creating a divide between us. Honestly, I felt very uncomfortable with this. I felt like I wanted to break up with my sister immediately, but my sister's expression and mood prevented me from doing so.

I found it difficult to approach my sister first, probably because I was so scared seeing her for the first time.

- knock knock. At that moment I heard a knock on the door.

"Jiwoo, can I come by for a moment?"

16