INTRODUCTION
83 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                            CHAPTER 1

 

Teenage (age between 13 to 19 years) is considered as a fundamental stage of life that each human being passes through. Some people face this period of their life strongly and positively while others face many problems and difficulties. This depends on the environment these young adults live in.

Being a teenager can be considered as a tough phase of life by many as they have to deal with a lot of things such as love(relationships), self-image, addiction to social media, ego, love or hate for parents, awkwardness, peer pressure, and many more things.
To deal with this pressure and to enjoy this period of life a girl name AUHNA entered puberty just a few days ago. AUHNA just from the name a sweet girl with a lovely voice, tall height, sharp eyes, and long hairs. In a simple sense, we can say a girl who is considered overall beautiful. She is the kind of girl who is just a kid with huge dreams and wants to get settled in life as soon as possible and wants to make her parents feel proud.

Dreams are many but to achieve them a lot of hard work and struggle is required. Teenage is considered as an age where we can make or break ourselves. Similar thoughts are going through the mind of AUHNA when she is lying in the lap of her granny in the late evening and listening to the stories of the successful personalities.

She is also very excited about going to her new international school from tomorrow in 7th STD. She is desperately thinking about meeting new people, making new friends and having a lot of fun...
Due to this excitement, she is not being able to sleep properly with the dreams of her new school......

NEXT DAY, 7 AM

Finally, the day has arrived of whom AUHNA has been waiting for a long time. Today AUHNA is going to school. She wakes up and starts getting ready for her school. Her granny does pooja and her parents give her best wishes for a new chapter of her life.

The bus comes and AUHNA gets her seat next to the window. She reaches her school and gets surprised again after seeing her school. Her school is so big with three parks, swings, a pool, and many more things. She goes to her classroom and starts wondering about the faces of children. She wants to make new friends, so she sits with a girl name ZAIRA in her classroom. ZAIRA has a friendly nature so she agrees to have a communication with AUHNA.

AUHNA is very happy that now she is studying in an international school and now her respect in society will be more than the students who go to an ordinary school because according to her granny, respect comes from the status we enjoyed in the society. And this is considered the main reason why she has changed her school because of a myth-"RESPECT IN SOCIETY."

The first day brings a lot of happiness in her life. ZAIRA helps her in getting settled and also making a new group of friends in class. She has a great connection of friendship with ZAIRA, ANUBHAV, RAGHAV, PARAM, VAIBHAV, AARADHAYA, AND UPASANA. It doesn't seem like she is having her first day in school. She joined their group and enjoy her whole day with them. Her teacher taught her about how to face competition in this world. As today's era is the era of competition. She played a few games such as handball, badminton, etc. Singing competition held in the classroom in which UPASANA has got the first position.

NOW, The clock strike 3:00, it's time to go home. AUHNA gets into the bus by waving her hand to all her friends and by saying "see you tomorrow". She reaches her home at 3:30 with a smile on her face and hugs her mom and dad. She dictates her full day in school and her parents get happy after seeing a smile on her face.

2