Part 6 – Back in Heaven
103 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The gust of green wind soon reached the Heavenly Realm, and inside a hidden nook of it that no deity could ever hope to enter, it transformed back into the shape of TianshangShou.

Inside of this vast, endless looking space it seemed like it was currently the time for twilight as the sky was colored by a spectrum of beautiful reds and oranges. The ground was covered in plush clouds and amidst all the clouds was situated a single, very large bed with a person sitting atop of it.

Although this person looked to be about the same age as the Heavenly Hand, one would get a very different impression from him with just a glance. For one, the frame of this beautiful person was more slender and slightly androgynous – and his state of dress a lot more careless.

His legs were spread open wide, facing towards the sides in a very uncomfortable looking, almost ninety degrees, pulling with them the folds of his black robe that was very reminiscent of a Japanese kimono.

Going further up just furthered the image of laziness. The beautiful robe, decorated with gorgeous flowers, had slipped down on his slender shoulders on both sides. It was barely held there by a thick, vivid red colored belt tied into a surprisingly carefully made giant bow on the front side.

His long, black hair carelessly cascaded down from the top of his head, covering up part of his delicate, angular face and most of the bed.

This person was TianshangXin, or if you’d prefer, the Heavenly Spirit.

His hands held out in front of him, he made the almost see-through, silvery threads tied to them dance along with the graceful motions of his long, slender fingers. He looked very much like someone playing with marionette dolls. His lips, the color of freshly squeezed blood, were currently twisted with a childish glee and his deep, crimson colored eyes were misted over as if he was seeing into some faraway dimension.

A few minutes passed like this when it looked like the youth finally noticed the new arrival in his domain. After snapping off the silvery threads, the life seemed to return into his eyes. With now sparkling eyes and childish joy reflected on his face, he turned to the person standing a few steps away from him.

“Cang Hai! You are back!”

“Yes,” followed the person in question an even tone. “I came back after making sure the God of Justice and his companions departed for the Heavenly Realm.”

“Ah, yes,” said the childish youth with a sudden air of disinterest settling over him and with a careless wave of his wrist, he pulled up a mirror pool made of spiritual force in front of him.

The mirror showed the God of Justice just as he arrived in the Heavenly Realm.

“I’m aware this will sound hypocritical coming from me,” started Cang Hai in a more lively voice “but even if you have picked him to become one of the next Heavenly Emperors, did you have to make him suffer so much?”

Yes, Cang Hai was talking about Feng Qinghe. Although he detested humans and other humanoid creatures as a default, sometimes a few exceptional individuals would come along the line who would earn his respect.

Taking a glance at the mirror before answering, the Heavenly Spirit said pointing towards the image inside the pool: “Look, he is being treated now. And weren’t you there when he said all these experiences made him into who he is now?” He took a small break here. Eyes sparkling with mischief, he became more animated before continuing with the following: “Besides, you are enough of a stick in the mud for both of us.”

Cang Hai couldn’t help but think this was more like his beloved inside his head. And no matter how much he would have liked to refute that previous statement, recalling all the times he spent in muddy swamps in his little frog form, he had to acquiesce to his lover’s words.

Seeing the other man being caught up in his thoughts, all traces of childishness disappeared from the one sitting on the bed. His clothing’s state of disarray that previously gave him an appearance of nonchalance and laziness, now took on a new, provocative meaning. It also directed one’s gaze to all the right places. With a seductive expression settling on his face, the Heavenly Spirit set out with slow, measured steps to close up the distance between them.

Reaching his lover, he called out in an enticing tone: “Hai, come!” Transforming his lips into a charming pout while his fingers alluringly kept playing a staccato rhythm over Cang Hai’s heart, he gave voice to his grievance: “It has been so long!”

Hearing that, Cang Hai had to scoff inside his head: ‘I’ve barely been gone a few decades.

Seeing his lover’s unresponsiveness, the Heavenly Spirit’s expression took on a wolfish grin. ‘Oh, you want to play it that way…’ he thought and started manhandling the still dazed Cang Hai, herding him in the direction of the bed. Once there, he pushed him onto the furniture and straddled his waist.

Cang Hai was finally broken out of his thoughts by the image of this seductive, devilish little beauty straddling his waist and holding himself up by his hands placed on his chest while also looking down at him like a ravenous beast preparing to devour its prey and licking his tempting, red lips hungrily.

Faced with such temptation, he easily displaced the seductive devil with just a small motion of his hips, reversing the situation quickly and now pinning the alluring siren to the bed instead.

With a roguish expression and a cockiness to his voice that was rarely seen from him, he answered the unspoken challenge: “So you want to play, Lian…” while he dove down, like another one of those voracious beasts towards Cheng Lian’s chest. His hands pulling aside the edges of the already loose robe, to start lapping, kissing and biting at the uncovered flesh like a man starved while also taking care to play with those enticing little nubs.

Meanwhile, Cheng Lian just laid there, his hair spread out under him alluringly, with a grin like the cat that ate the canary on his face between small gasps and moans. When his desires became too much to hold, he pulled up his lover into a ferocious kiss filled with all the passion, frustration and longing of the years spent apart.

They only separated when the need to breathe became too much. Their mouths still connected by a thin line of saliva, they both panted heavily while continuing to stare into each other’s eyes.

Not wishing to lose contact for even a second, Cang Hai pushed up his smaller lover’s legs towards his chest without looking and dove back into another passionate kiss. His fingers finding their way under Cheng Lian’s robe to kneed and grab at those lovely mounds before slowly continuing on their way to his beloved’s sensitive opening unerringly. After reaching their goal, those talented fingers started teasing at it mercilessly, causing Cheng Lian to feed his escaping breath into their kiss.

Not taking pity on his almost out of breath lover, he started down Cheng Lian’s pale neck with small bites and kisses, trailing down to his heaving chest, where he started playing with his nipples. Flicking his tongue over one, while he pinched the other between the fingers of his right hand.

All this time, the fingers of his other hand didn’t let up their delightful ministrations at his beloved’s now almost over stimulated entrance even for a second. Cheng Lian could only let himself be taken along for the ride helplessly and try to pull some much needed air into his lungs between gasps.

Sensing the man under him was nearing his limit, Cang Hai stopped with all of his teasing. Deciding to give his love a much needed respite, he removed Cheng Lian’s robe that now was barely hanging onto his frame and freed his lover’s junior in the process. Then he summoned some oil.

The sensitive skin of his groin area being exposed to the air caused Cheng Lian to pull in a sharp breath, and while being able to take in a couple of breaths undeterred was very welcome indeed, he couldn’t help feeling bereft without his lover’s skillful touch. About to beg, he was just in time to see his beloved coating his fingers in oil and dive towards his member with a frenzied glint to his eyes.

Coating his fingers in oil, Cang Hai dived towards his lover’s little bird standing up so enticingly. Engulfing it in his mouth, taking it into the deepest part of his throat, he suckled on it enthusiastically. Meanwhile, his oil coated fingers finally breached his sweetheart’s snug opening, finding that small spot of pleasure with tired ease.

Not letting his other hand rest either, his right hand started playing with Cheng Lian’s balls, making the other man instantly lose all the air he oh-so painstakingly managed to take in earlier.

Finally reaching his limit and not being able to take his lover’s skillful machinations anymore, Cheng Lian tried to push his head away while desperately pleading with him. “Haa… aah… H-Hai… I… can’t… I’m… Aaaaaaaah!” he came with a cry.

Cang Hai eagerly swallowed down the offerings and continued to tease his oversensitive beloved until tears started pooling in the corners of the man’s eyes.

Finally reaching the limits of his own endurance, he let go of his sweetheart’s organ with a pop. Tearing off all the annoying clothing from his body, he freed his own, very eager tool.

The sight of his lover’s unclothed body caused Cheng Lian to unconsciously lick his lips, his eyes misted over in anticipation of the pleasure to come.

Pushing his beloved’s knees up to his chest once more, Cang Hai oiled up his member and lined it up with that tempting, pink entrance. He drove home with one powerful thrust, causing both of them to cry out.

They stayed like that for a long time, just basking in the glory of being connected to one another.

Then, linking his arms together behind Cang Hai’s neck, Cheng Lian pulled his lover closer to him. “Hai, move!” he whispered to him impatiently.

Not needing to be told twice, Cang Hai started thrusting his hips rapidly and making use of his position, Cheng Lian pulled him in for another kiss.

For the next, what seemed like hours, the space was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and the impassioned moans of lovers.

Feeling he was close to reaching his peak, Cang Hai held Cheng Lian tightly to his chest and kept murmuring his name. “Lian… Lian… Lian… Aaaaaaaaahh!” the passion inside him at last toppling over the dam, he released inside his lover’s tight channel, filling it up so much that the liquid spilled out on the sides. With one last sigh, he fell down upon his beloved.

Cheng Lian wasn’t any better off either. After reaching another climax at the same time with Cang Hai, his limbs felt like they were filled with lead, so he just continued to relish the feeling of his lover’s muscled body on top of his while also trying to catch his breath.

After some of his strength returned to him, Cang Hai gently turned them over to the side, mindful of his member still cradled inside Cheng Lian’s body. He carefully placed his beloved’s leg over his hip to make him more comfortable. Then he pulled him even closer and placed a soft kiss on Cheng Lian’s forehead while whispering “I love you, Lian,” before falling asleep, his sweetheart cradled close to his heart.

With a rare, happy smile on his face, Cheng Lian burrowed further into his Hai’s chest before letting sleep claim him as well.

This was my first attempt at writing some spicy scenes, and probably will be the only for a while as I found it a bit draining. If you feel like it, I'd be happy if you could share your thoughts about it ~

2