Chapter 5
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin was feeling a bit restless one night and he glanced over noticing Ju-long is sleeping. He did not want to disturb him, carefully put on his slippers, gently and walked outside to go for a little walk under the stars. He looks up at the sky there is a lovely full moon and countless shining stars such a beautiful view wished that Ju-long could see it too.

‘I’m not good at remembering and my score in beginners magical history study is low not to mention I’m still a little bit afraid of Professor Mei for she is a ghost. I do a little bit better at beginners creature studies. I’m decent at beginners potions studies.’ Jin thought and he sits down on the grass. ‘As for performing spells in public I’m very dreadful at it. When I’m alone or I’m with Ju-long I can do spells.’

“Hey useless fatty where is your knight.” Song Yu sneered and Jin ignored the elf boy. “How dare you a stupid no good fat human boy ignore me.”

Jin stands up from the grass and decided to leave the rude elf boy behind.

“That Ju-long either takes pity on you or he is beyond stupid an-“

Jin’s eyes became neon blue and he looks at Song Yu.

“You will become mute for an entire year, Song Yu. When you recover your voice after a year if you keep on disrespecting my Ju-long you will be mute for two years, Song Yu. Dare to disrespect him afterwards then you will be a mute for the rest of your life, Song Yu.” Jin’s voice was extremely cold, chilling, and his entire body glowing with magical power. Song Yu tried to speak, but was unable to speak and his eyes widen in horror at the sight of fairy wings behind Jin’s back. “I care not if you insult me. You insult Ju-long there must be a heavy price to be paid.”

Song Yu falls unconscious due to shock and Jin still glowing. Ju-long arrives on the scene, he erases Song Yu’s memory, and he gives Jin a tight hug.

“Ju-long…I feel so very tired.” Jin whispered softly and his wings going back into hiding along with eyes no longer being neon blue. The glowing fades away, his eyes closing, and Ju-long carries Jin back to their room. In the morning Jin does not remember the events of last night and Ju-long does not mention it.

2