The Phone Call
846 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

((( WARNING: ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE TONGUE. STILL LEARNING.))

Ryota Haiji was an office worker. He was married with Mimiki Hara who was a housewife. His wife is a year older than him and it was her who taught him all about the sex and stuff. He was really fortunate to have such a sweet and caring wife. 

With her short brown hair, D cup boobs and a fit and exotic body, she always got everyone's attention whenever she went to a party with him. Ryota can easily tell that everyman in his annual office funciton was always staring at his wife trying to get a glimpse of her gigantic assets. 

Whenver they went to shopping or on a date, they both were always the focus of the people around him. Ryota wasn't bad looking or anything like that. He was cute in general and even his wife, Mimiki fell for his cuteness. She had already been in a relationship but before their marriage, they talked it all out and understood eachother so that no problem should arise later on in their marriage. 

Today was a day like any other day but there was some commotion at his office. And he was all too aware of what was happening. His old grumpy boss was being transferred to a new branch and a new boss was coming to join them from today. 

Rumour has it that she was a hot lady in her 30s who was still single. Her name was Kururu Arima. About 11 o'clock in the morning, she arrived and everyone was stunned by her beauty.

She was nearly as tall as his wife that is 5'5" and she had even bigger boobs probably an E or F. She had long red hair and she looked like she was pretty atheletic too. 

The morning and noon went on with everyone welcoming her and her getting to know with the workers and peole around her. Soon already 4pm in the evening and the office was about to be closed. When everyone started leaving, she called Ryota and asked him to wait and meet her before he leaves for the home.

"So I hear that you are married. By any chance would your wife's name will be Mimiki?" She asked when he met after everyone has left the office. 

"Umm Yes? But how do you know her?" He was surprised and puzzled at the same time. 

"I was her classmate back in the school time. But I went into a different college. That said, I was hoping if you can introduce us? I mean I'd like to chat with her if that's possible." She explained.

"Umm sure why not. Why don't you come to my house with me. She'd be really happy to meet with you and have a get together." Ryota smiled. He didn't wanna refuse the request of his boss on the very first day of her joining them. Besides, it'll be a lot help if he was on her good side. 

And that's how she met his wife. Turns out they were really best buddies back in high school. His wife was surprised at first when he found out about her, but soon they were talking like the best friends forever. 

This became a routine now. Kururu would usually visit his house on the weekends and she and her wife would gossip with each other. Not to mention he was getting more and more casual with her. He felt like he was attracted towards his boss. 

Well he was and she didn't even hesitate to tease him. Whenever she got the chance to tease and irritate his she did. The whole office was surprised and wondered about what magic did Ryota pulled off to have such a strict boss being so casual with him.

But he was surprised when on one evening with his family, she suddenly asked about how their sex life was going. Ryota was feeling shy but his wife Mimiki explained everything about how good Ryota was in the bed and how they made love.

"I am impressed." Said Kururu. Then she winked at Ryota to which he blushed and the two woman started laughing on his reaction. 

"Have you ever tried anything kinky?" Kururu asked. 

"Well didn't she tell you just now?" Ryota said. 

"Not like that man. I mean like something thrilling? I mean like doing it in office or somewhere close to being exposed?" She asked. 

"No we haven't.yewwww" Ryota shrugged it off but Mimiki sounded interested. 

"Well if you'd like, I can help you, how about ...."

But he stopped Kururu, "I don't think that'll be a good idea. I don't like the idea of people doing it in public." He was looking a bit embarrassed. 

"ohhhnnn Ryota kun..." Mimiki said in teasing tone and Kururu smiled. 

"Well then, how about having a phone fuck?" Kururu said. 

Ryota knew what she was talking but he asked, "Why are you so much interested in our sex life boss?" 

"Ohh thats because in our school days we had always talked about helping eachother. And before you say that you aren't interested I know that you are. So ...." Kururu said and Ryota looked around not wanting to look at any of them. Mimiki agreed. 

Ryota didn't had a say. So it was agreed upon. The next day, Kururu pretended to give Ryota extrawork so that he can stay late and she did too. When the whole office was empty, she called Ryota in her cubicle and said him to call his wife as plannned. 

"But why should I do it in front of you..." Ryota looked embarrassed . 

"Cause I am the one who proposed the idea. Now call.." But he didn't so she called Mimiki from her own phone and Mimiki said she was fine with it. 

Ryota had no choice but to call his wife. 

"Hey ther honey..mmm" Mimiki moaned. 

"Umm hey..."Ryota was feeling uncomfortable having Kururu around. His timid personality was once again stopping him from doing it.

But Mimiki didn't stop moaning. Soon he heard something like a slap..

"What was that ?" he asked with a chill down his spine. 

"Ohhh looks like we got his attention. Mimi, he thinks... that you are getting fucked by someone?' Kururu started laughing loudly.

"Of course I am. Someone is here all over my body in this bedroom." Mimiki said with moans escaping from her mouth.

"Thats enough... I can't take it... what is it?" He yelled. 

"Ohhh don't get too angry she was just slapping her boobs. " Kururu explained. 

"Ohhh I didn't mean to hurt you hon...I guess we should stop." Mimiki said. 

"Yeah that'd be great. I think it for the best." Kururu said when she saw the humiliated expression on Ryota's face. She disconnected the call and then said, "I am sorry it was all  because of me. If I had known that this was gonna hurt you then I promise I would have never done this." She explained.

"Itsss all right. I shouldn't have agreed in the first place." Ryota mumbled somehow. It looked like he was about to cry.

"Well allow me to make up for it. I am buying the dinner for you tonight." Kururu said and she made it clear that she wouldn't take no for an answer. 

After the dinner, she apologised  to Ryota once again and bid him good bye. 

Ryota felt great after that expensive dinner. So, he took a taxi for home. 

Meanwhile Kururu dialled the phone and someone picked up on the other line, "Hey Mimi are you home yet? He just left." She asked.

"Yes I am all good." Mimi said with a chuckle.

"Thats great. So how was it?" Kururu asked.

"It felt so great to finally have an ugly bastard fuck you that much throughly. He was pissed off when Ryota hung up but when I told him he can play with my boobs however he wanted, he was delighted." Mimi explained. 

"I am glad." Kururu smiled as she hung up. 

3