Chapter 1
1.5k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Where..'

'Where am I?!' The words echoed in my mind like a desperate plea, reverberating through the inky blackness that had suddenly surrounded me. 

I was thrust into this abyss, my senses rendered useless in the face of profound disorientation. The absence of light left me grasping for any semblance of familiarity, but there was nothing to hold onto, no point of reference to anchor my existence.

"Why can't I see anything?!" Panic laced my voice, a palpable fear gripping my very core as I grappled with the unsettling void that offered no visual stimuli, not a single glimmer to pierce the darkness.

"Am I stuck somewhere?" Desperation clawed at my being, and I reached out, attempting to touch, to feel, to find a boundary to this disorienting expanse, only to discover the disturbing reality that my hands were as intangible as the void itself.

A wave of dread washed over me, a thick and suffocating miasma that seemed to tighten its grip with each passing moment. "Wait, don't tell me," I stammered, my voice trembling. "I... I couldn't feel my body at all." The realization was chilling, and it left me suspended in a state of profound and unsettling uncertainty.

The eerie sensation of losing my senses left me adrift as if the very fabric of reality had unravelled, leaving me in this unsettling liminal space.

Anxiety bore down upon me, an icy vice squeezing my chest, making it nearly impossible to accept the gravity of my situation. "This can't be happening," I whispered to myself, a feeble attempt to cling to the hope that this might be a dream, a nightmarish illusion, anything other than the dreadful truth that surrounded me.

As I contemplated my predicament, a question loomed large: 'Have I been in an accident? Could I have broken my spine?' My mind raced through a horrifying montage of scenarios, each more nightmarish than the last, in a desperate search for answers.

My fear and anxiety reached an unbearable crescendo, compelling me to call out for help.

But when I summoned the strength to speak, I was met with disheartening silence. 'What happened to my voice?' I wondered, the stark realization of my profound isolation sinking in.

Desperation led me to make another futile attempt to speak, but my vocal cords remained stubbornly mute.

Trapped in this nightmarish void – unable to see, move, or speak – a nagging question tormented me. 'Am I dead?' The thought reverberated through my mind like a relentless plague, shattering any semblance of composure and leaving me paralyzed.

"No, that's absurd," I muttered nervously, clinging to a promise I couldn't remember. "I can't be dead. I made a promise. A promise I have to keep. No matter what."

Yet, as I clung to this vow, I couldn't recall who it was made to. "Why can't I remember?" The sudden realization of my memory loss pushed me to the brink of insanity.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I tried to scream, despite knowing that my voice had abandoned me. But I didn't care. I screamed again and again, desperately wishing that this nightmare wasn't real, praying that someone, anyone, would hear my plea and rescue me from this suffocating darkness.

"PLEASE, SOMEONE. HELP M-"

"Master!"

"My Lord!"

Relief flooded over me as my plea for help had not gone unheard, even though I didn't pay much attention to the names they used.

"I..." I began, but before I could say anything further, their sweet and gentle voices reassured me.

"Do not worry, Master♡~. We are here for you~." one voice chimed, its tone filled with a sense of playfulness and devotion.

"Yes, My Lord. You must find your calm." came the measured voice of another, its words resonating with unwavering loyalty and respect.

Their voices worked like a charm on my troubled soul, soothing my anxieties and calming my frayed nerves.

Desiring to hear their comforting voices once more, I asked them, "Who are you?"

"We are your devoted servants, Master~♡," the sweet voice replied.

'Servants?' I questioned, baffled by their words.

"You brought us into existence to assist you, My Lord," another gentle voice echoed the affirmation with respect.

'Me? Brought them into existence?' Astonishment overwhelmed me. 'B-But, how can I?' Yet, I needed answers about my current situation before I could delve into such mysteries.

"First, answer me. Am I dead?" I inquired, the most pressing question on my mind.

"No, Master♡. You are not dead~," came the reassuring reply, eliciting a sigh of relief. But this only gave rise to another question.

"If I'm not dead, then what's happening to me?" I asked, longing for an explanation.

"All in good time, Master~. But first, you have to open your eyes."

'My eyes? I can't feel my eyes. I can't even feel anything!' I'd been attempting to discern the source of the voices since they began speaking, but all my efforts were in vain.

All I could 'see' was darkness.

"You can, My Lord. You only need to make another attempt," the gentle and ethereal voice offered a glimmer of confidence. Perhaps I could break free from this dark prison.

"Okay, I'm going to try."

"Yes, That's the spirit. I can't wait to see you~, Master♡."

"My Lord can accomplish anything!"

With unwavering determination, I willed myself to 'see.' The soft encouragement and mysterious titles bestowed upon me by the ethereal voices spurred me on, injecting me with newfound resolve. I pushed against the engulfing darkness, the void that had shrouded my senses for an indeterminate period.

In that obsidian abyss, it felt like an eternity since I last experienced the world. I yearned for the touch of reality, for the simple pleasure of sight and sensation. The very notion of being alive, of reawakening to the world, filled me with both trepidation and excitement.

As I focused my thoughts and summoned all the strength I could muster, a strange, cool sensation began to spread through my being. It was as if the darkness itself was giving way to this ethereal presence, caressing my consciousness like a gentle breeze. I felt a surge of energy, as though a dormant force within me was being awakened.

Slowly but steadily, the boundaries of the black void began to recede. My newfound determination acted as a beacon of light, pushing back the inky veil that had cocooned me. The sensation intensified, like a wave of goosebumps coursing through my form. It was surreal, almost heavenly as if I were on the cusp of a miraculous rebirth.

As the sensation continued to wash over me, I became acutely aware of my body. I could feel the coolness of the surface beneath me, the solidity of the ground supporting my weight. It was an unfamiliar sensation, one that drew me deeper into the realm of the living.

My fingers tingled with sensation, and I gingerly flexed them, feeling the texture of the cool surface against my skin. A shiver of anticipation coursed through me as I extended my limbs, relishing the newfound connection to my corporeal self.

Amid this profound awakening, I realized that my eyelids were still closed, tightly sealed as they had been for what felt like an eternity. Yet now, they quivered with excitement, responding to the renewed vitality surging through my body.

Before I could open my eyes to observe my surroundings, I felt two bodies crashing into me, their presence an unexpected intrusion into the exhilarating world I had just begun to reacquaint myself with. 

My legs instinctively took a step back to maintain balance, and as I reached out to hold them, my hands encountered the softness of their hair and the warmth of their smooth, soft backs.

Arms embraced me tightly, ensnaring me in an embrace that was as comforting as it was bewildering. Something incredibly soft covered my bare chest, causing my heart to race with both excitement and uncertainty. 

These newfound senses, the delicate touch of their skin against mine, the gentle press of their bodies, and the warmth that radiated from them, took me by surprise, immersing me in a trance where nothing else mattered.

I held the warm bodies even closer, my eyes still shut, relishing in the profound sensations that enveloped me. It was an intoxicating moment of bliss, an encounter with a side of existence that I had never imagined before. 

The boundaries between self and other seemed to blur as I basked in the embrace of these mysterious individuals, who had entered my world with an intensity that left me spellbound.

In that timeless embrace, the worries and uncertainties that had accompanied my return to consciousness faded into insignificance. I was lost in a world of tactile wonder, a realm of warmth and sensation that transcended all else. The scent of their hair, the rhythm of their breathing, the beating of their hearts—it all converged into an enchanting symphony that engulfed me completely.

As the moments passed in the intimate embrace with the two individuals, a profound sense of familiarity washed over me. It was as if my very essence recognized them, even though my conscious mind struggled to grasp the connection. I scoured the recesses of my consciousness, trying to piece together the puzzle of who these beings might be, but the threads of memory remained elusive.

My lost memories stirred restlessly, attempting to bridge the gap between recognition and oblivion. They were like fragments of a dream, just beyond the reach of my conscious mind. Each attempt to grasp them was met with a tantalizing glimmer of recognition, only to slip away like a wisp of smoke. The enigma of these individuals intrigued and frustrated me in equal measure. 

The softness of their hair under my fingertips, the reassuring press of their bodies against mine, and the rhythmic pulsing of their hearts against my chest created a profound intimacy.

The world around us seemed to melt away as we stood locked in that embrace, an island of serenity amidst the tumult of existence. I had no concept of how long this moment lasted, but it felt like an eternity and a mere heartbeat simultaneously.

I held the warm bodies even closer, my eyes still shut. I could have stayed like this forever…

"Ahn~♡"

"Mmh~♡"

However, the enchanting moment was interrupted by two sweet moans.

Slowly, I emerged from the trance and began to open my eyes. As my vision cleared, I was treated to a mesmerizing scene.

"You did it! Master♡." 

"You did it! My Lord♡."

20