Chapter 25
114 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thanks, Elva," I expressed my gratitude for her encouragement, to which she nodded with a reassuring smile.

Stepping back from them, I closed my eyes, refocusing on those two duel points. The tingling sensation was less intense compared to my previous attempt, and when I reopened my eyes, the world around me was revealed in split vision.

Now, the challenge lay in gaining independent control over my actions. I began with the movement of my head, turning it from side to side. The initial disorientation was a hurdle, but with persistence, I managed to desynchronize my two heads. It was a peculiar sensation to witness my two perspectives shift independently.

"This is incredibly weird" "This is incredibly weird," I commented during a momentary pause, feeling an odd sensation of nausea, which fortunately faded.

Once the discomfort had faded, I pressed on with my practice. The next challenge was to coordinate the movement of my arms. I brought my left hands to the forefront and attempted to fold both the pinkie and the thumb at the same time. 

Initially, only my thumb obeyed my mental command. Determined not to be deterred, I shook my hands and brought it closer to my face, intensifying my focus. This time, I succeeded in moving my thumb on one hand and pinkie on the other. 

"Yes!" "Yes!" This small feat filled me with joy and a profound sense of achievement.

With this confidence, I continued to experiment, gaining control over my fingers. First, it was the left hands, and then the right. Each finger obediently followed my mental commands, dancing to the rhythm of my thoughts. A sense of triumph and satisfaction swelled within me as I marvelled at the progress I was making.

My joy-filled expression was mirrored on both of them as I persisted in my progress. With unwavering determination, I took a step toward them, aiming to hold their comforting forms properly this time. Observing my resolve, they refrained from coming to my aid and waited patiently, resembling a mother waiting for her baby to take its first steps.

One step followed another, and then another until I found myself standing face to face with Fae and Elva. Gazing into their loving eyes, I could no longer resist the irresistible urge to embrace them tightly.

"Master♡"

"My Lord♡"

They both gasped in unison as I held them tightly, their unique comforting softness enveloping me.

Fae then lifted her head to gaze at me, her emerald eyes filled with curiosity. She closed her eyes and took in my scent. "It's Master's scent, alright," she said, her eyes opening with joy. She hugged me tightly, nuzzling her face against my chest.

Elva, on the other hand, remained silent, as if content to have me all to herself.

As I saw them, I couldn't resist the urge to reach out, gently lifting their chin with a tender touch, and then our lips met in a passionate and intense kiss.

Kissing them both at the same time was a surreal experience. I became deeply engrossed in the stark contrast between the two – their individual tastes, the distinctive rhythm of their breath, and the diverse sensations of their tongues. 

It was like a relentless wave threatening to break down the mental barriers I had in place, yet I yearned for more, unable to get enough of their intoxicating allure.

"Fuaah~, it's your taste, Master♡," Fae said, her face flushed and breathless, as I released her lips after the intense kiss.

But Elva continued to hold on, her lips still locked with mine as she maintained the passionate kiss. After a few moments, she reached her limit, breathing heavily, and rested her head on my chest.

Amidst the passionate exchange of kisses, another member of my anatomy stirred with undeniable intensity. The pressure within me was doubled, making it impossible to suppress any longer. 

My hand slowly descended, fingers gently kneading the inviting softness of the ample posterior, savoring the sensations as the desire in me continued to intensify.

"Ahnm~, Master♡"

"My Lord♡, Uhmm~"

With a knowing smile, I suggested, "Why don't we continue this elsewhere?" "Why don't we continue this elsewhere?" Their eyes met mine, confirming their desire. 

I took a step backwards, holding them close in my arms, and in an instant, we teleported out of the training room.

1