Chapter 6: The fiancé I don’t want to lose 3
193 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Apparently my life was ruined.

"Sir Theorard, at least make an excuse!"

I'm sorry, but I made an excuse earlier, Ashley. Now just feel free to hate me. I'm used to playing the villain........ As I drool without saying anything, Ashley clicked her tongue and stood up.
After one shot at me, Ashley took the hem of her skirt and went to her elf's side her and knelt down on her knees.

"Stop picking up the glass. Even if you are a slave, you don't have to follow these outrageous orders."

"B-but...."

"I know very well that it is not something I want to do. Do not risk your own safety out of needless fear."

That's not wrong. If you had said that to me, not to a slave, it would have been perfectly correct.
Contrary to Ashley's thoughts, the elf did this because she wanted to.
Even now, her eyebrows are twitching as Ashley clings to her. It was a stubborn expression to ask him to leave because he was annoyed. Of course, there was no way that Ashley would have noticed.

"How can such a poor and uncomfortable life be called being alive? Does the man who claims to care for everyone discriminate on the basis of species? It is nothing but pathetic."

That's definitely what I want to hear. You want to accuse me of breaking the doctrine of the God of Light. Anyway, this is a bit embarrassing!

"That's blasphemy, Ashley."

 

"Sir Theorard, be quiet."

Cheer. The ferocious eyes are frightening. I sighed and grabbed a snack. I tried not to show off, but my hands were shaking.
Where is the man who won't be discouraged when the woman he likes keeps staring at him with contempt? If there was a button to die painlessly, I wanted to press it right away.

"I can't see this elf, what is your name?"

"Yes? I am the master's sex slave......."

"I wasn't referring to that vile name, I was asking you about your precious name that your parents gave you in God's favor when you were born."

"N-no lo s a slave like me doesn't need a name"

"You mean you can't even remember your name?"

Ashley, who had a somewhat bewildered expression on her face her, grabbed the elf by the wrist and tried to raise it up.

"That will probably be fine now. Come with me to the castle. You can live a comfortable life there......"

No. That's not okay!
I can't deliver that bomb to your family!
I got up and jumped out of my chair.

"Ashley! The joke is too much! I bought this slave!"

"Ah? Do you think you can possess a sapient being with a deed like that?"

"I can't own her, but I can claim ownership, take your hands off my slave when I tell you nicely!"

"Sir Theorard. You really...."

 

Ashley, biting her teeth, she let go of the elf's arm and stood up. He held his breath with his face full of emotions, and he sighed deeply and looked at me.

"Okay, so how about this? The person the elf chooses-"

"I-I......."

Before Ashley could finish her words, the elf grabbed me by the hem of my pants.

"I swore to give my master my body and my heart... even if the master gets me pregnant and abandons me in the street, I will accept that. And I don't want to serve any other master than him.”

Thank you for letting Ashley confirm that I am trash. Fucking bitch.

"What..."

She looked back and forth between me and her elf her, and then turned around and walked away. Somehow she seemed to be tinged with disappointment in every noble gait of hers.
The servants who heard the footsteps opened the door, and Ashley escaped through the open door. She must have been very upset to see that she didn't even look back halfway through.

"Hib. I'm sorry, my lord...... Because of me...."

On the other hand, I don't even have the energy to get angry.
As I slumped down in the chair, David, who felt strange, walked over.

 

"My lord. What the hell...."

Harvey broke down in a sweat when he found the elf sitting on the floor, picking up shards of glass in the maid's apron, and me hanging my head down as if I had lost my soul.

"Why is the teacup broken......? Aren't you hurt more than that, Headmistress?"

"...... It's okay."

Her body was unscathed.
Just my heart....
Her heart was broken

 

*

 

Inside the carriage back to the castle.
With her chin resting on her chin, she stared at the ever-changing scenery outside her window with her cloudy eyes.

'Theorad's attitude today was definitely strange.'

Ashley knew was a dignified aristocrat with a kind heart.
He treats his servants kindly, and he does n't say anything bad about his slaves.
He said it wasn't that weak though. She had a voice for what she was not, and she had the confidence to voice her own opinions of her even before her father her, the Count.
In addition, he did not disregard his duties his for his own rights his, and his attitude of working hard in everything set an example for many aristocrats. It was definitely different from the city officials who only had titles.
Essilly was also attracted to Theo Rad, and when she was young, she begged her father to get her betrothed her.

Because I thought he was a person I could trust for the rest of my life.

'By the way, why?'

How could a man with a good temper like no other in the world turn into a bitch overnight?
Ashley still couldn't comprehend that fact.

'Have I been deceived by that elf?'

An elf that Theorard bought as a sex slave not too long ago.
Although she was angry that she had bought a sex slave for herself, she could not stand it. It was common for aristocrats to have a sex slave in their household.
No matter how much she is a woman and she has no hobbies, should n't there be a way to relieve the accumulated lust?
However, when I saw the elf in Theorard's mansion, I became jealous without even realizing it.

'It was beautiful!'

Even Ashley, who was often referred to as a beauty, had no choice but to admit that the elf was showing off her attractive white color her.
Her flowing silver hair was like transparent silk, and her red eyes her shone like corundum.
How about glossy lips and a curvy body? Indeed. It was a species-like appearance that could defeat a succubus with its beauty.
However, I decided not to show my jealousy outwardly. Because it was not noble. So she greeted Theorad brightly and brought out the words she originally intended to convey.
By the way.

- It's a good job for a vulgar like you to do.

 

Theorad was not in his usual state. He is behaving unnaturally, as if he were acting

"Hmm."

Ashley thought. Why did Theorard act like an idiot all of a sudden? Was there a reason why he had to act like an idiot?

'Because he wants to break the engagement?'

No way. If the ceremony is held with the second daughter of the count, the reputation of the viscount Deharm will not only increase, but will also bring huge profits.
In an aristocratic society that revolves around connections, marriage to a high-ranking aristocrat had the effect of raising one's status one step higher. Even apart from that, Theorard still expressed an infinite crush on himself.
She sent a wagon full of flowers, and she handed over handmade crafts as if they were no big deal. Didn't she read a poem she wrote herself in front of her eyes her even before her immediate migration her?
It doesn't make sense that such a person has changed like his other person during these weeks. Antinomy is probably the word used in this case.

'Then.......'

If breaking up the engagement was not the goal, the only beings left to look out for in Theorard were the elves.

'Is the owner, Theorard, paying attention to the slave elf?'

It was one thing that this was also an antinomic thinking.
Neither seems to be correct, but either one is correct.
However, even if one side is assumed and inferred, the logic to be so is not created.
Bone hurts Ashley frowned, closed her window, and leaned back on the seat of her carriage.

 

'I'll find out when the time comes!'

Sooner or later, when Theorard comes to the castle as regent, there will be time for the two of them to talk alone.
At that time, this old misunderstanding will be resolved and you will have to face the truth.

'To my father...... Let's not inform them.'

It is foolish to judge the whole by looking only at the cross section. Ashley decided to keep quiet about Theorard's rudeness for the time being.

 

*

 

Late night.
I sat down in front of my father's stone statue and tore off his hair.

"I'm an idiot......."

Being kind to a slave is a disease that will kill you. What kind of nonsense bullshit is that No matter how urgent the excuse was, you shouldn't spit out such bullshit.
It would have been better if the elf had made a big mistake the day before, so it would have been better if it had been described as scolding him now. If so, at least the catastrophe would have been avoided.

"Ha..."

Only sighs flow out in succession at belated regret.
Someone said that regretting the past doesn't change anything, but that only works for people who haven't made a past worth regretting. Even if you don't want to relive the past, how can you forget it when it plays in your head on its own?

In addition, the person I showed ugliness was none other than my fiancé. Ashley and I both had feelings for each other, and the slowly developing relationship was destroyed in an instant.

'That damn elf.'

It's clear that wicked devil bitch deliberately pushed me into catastrophe. Isn't it safe to say that they are destroying all the relationships around them to make me their property?
He bit his teeth in anger, but nothing changed. The other side was holding the lifeline, but even if I struggled, it was in the palm of the elf.
I can't help but be frustrated. The more I fall into the abyss of despair, the more I fall into the devil's intention.
So right now, I was led as I wanted, but I had to constantly find a way to break through the situation.
If you do, the bow will open naturally. Someday.......

Shuk.

In the midst of forcibly holding on to hope, someone handed out a letter.
Letter? The seal stamped on the sealing wax was the first time in my life. Suddenly, I looked down at the letter, wondering what kind of letter it was, and realized belatedly that this was the slave trader's answer.
Since the letter was sent by the witch's daily special mail, he probably wrote an answer on the spot he received the letter.
I'm sure you sent an answer saying you're going to do a refund, right?

"Ah. Thank you for sending me the letter......"

I raised my head while receiving the letter with a happy heart, and I had to feel the cells in my body freeze.

 

"You're welcome."

 

The person who gave me the letter.

"Master."

Because she was none other than an elf.

3