One Punch
788 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is a young man who is 19 years old and has an appearance that is somewhat peculiar. He is currently sitting in a cafe in city A. His face is charming, and he has white hair that is spotless.

The expression on his face was one of intense concentration as he stared intently through the red eyes that were set deep in his head at whatever was happening outside the window.

But despite this, it served only to add another allure to the young man's appearance, making it impossible for those around him to avert their gaze when he was in the room.

Unfortunately, the cafe looks very quiet to visitors. Even the employees are nowhere to be seen, making it appear as though everyone else has vanished, leaving only the young man behind.

"Looks like it's about to start," The young man appeared to be mumbling something to himself.

*explosion

Soon after, however, there was a deafening explosion heard not too far from this cafe, which was accompanied by thick smoke billowing high into the sky.

-

- My Pov -

My name is Kaiser, and for some reason or another, 19 years ago, I was reincarnated into the world of One Punch Man. Since then, a lot has happened in this world, and a lot has happened to me.

I have no doubt that you are familiar with the character named Saitama as well.

Yes, he is the primary protagonist in the One Punch Man series, and I am currently in city A, which is the location of the Hero Association's headquarters.

For the past 19 years, I've been working hard to accept the fact that I'm currently living in a world of One Punch Man and to let go of the memories of my life when I was still on Earth.

"At least I'm a little free here," After uttering those words in a tone that indicated exhaustion, I heaved a sigh and stood up from where I had been sitting.

"I am a vaccine man, and I was born as a direct result of human greed, which is responsible for the spread of pollution and the destruction of nature."

"I will wipe out every last human being on the planet and exact my revenge for the pain that nature has endured."

I was able to make out in the distance a loud and shrill voice saying things that were familiar to my ears, but immediately after that, there was a massive explosion that caused fires to break out all over the place.

"Vaccine man, huh."

After that, I made an effort to walk out of this cafe, which I was certain would be destroyed soon, and I also made sure to keep the hood of my jacket pulled over my head.

My hands were tucked away in the pockets of my jacket as I strolled nonchalantly through the city that appeared to be deserted. The streets, once quiet and peaceful with all normal activities, are now a chaotic mess.

On the road, there were what appeared to be abandoned cars, trucks, and other modes of transportation. Some of them had even been reduced to ashes. Additionally, some of the shops that lined the roadside appeared to have been destroyed.

Even high-rise apartment and office buildings were seen to be engulfed in flames, and some of the structures had even collapsed.

Given all of this disorder, it is evident that the existence of two different things cannot be severed from each other.

"Monsters and Heroes, or you could say a human who wants to have fun being a hero," or "a human who wants to have fun being a monster."

When I said that, I did so with a little smirk, but even so, I could not conceal the disdainful expression on my face.

"More corpses than I had anticipated."

I could see several dead bodies lying in the streets, and some of the bodies appeared to have been crushed by buildings or building fragments that had been hurled from nowhere and struck them, leaving nothing but pools of blood behind.

There is a wide range of dead people, from the elderly to very small children.

"At least the scene that's in front of me right now can also serve as a reminder to me that what I'm seeing from the anime and manga One Punch Man is insane bullshit compared to the real thing I'm currently dealing with."

I said it with a dispassionate tone and a touch of sarcasm, but after that, I smiled because I didn't really care too much about the dead bodies around me.

A shrill laugh rang out not too far from where I was standing, and I'm pretty sure that Vaccine Man was the one who caused this mess. "Hahahahahaha."

I don't really care if that Vaccine man finds me and wants to kill me or something because I'm sure he won't even last two seconds in front of me.

After that, I came to a stop and looked up in the direction of a thirty-story office building that was still standing firm despite being hit by the attacks that the Vaccine man had launched without discrimination.

With a grin and an expression that looked interesting as if I was impatient and said, "Then I'll watch from there."

After that, I proceeded to take light steps as I made my way toward the entrance of the thirty-story building.

-

In the meantime, not too far away from where I was, in the ruins of a building that had since become one with the Earth.

A humanoid monster that is purple in color has no hair and has two rounded antennae on its head. A bare, muscular body could be seen emerging from the very dense black smoke surrounding him.

The purple-colored monster's expression looked very fierce, with a gaze that looked condescending when he saw every human he encountered.

"You all deserve to die, humans."

"destroyed..."

"die... die all of you."

"experience the wrath of mother nature."

The purple-colored monster continued throwing energy balls with tremendous explosive power, such that even a single energy ball could bring down a high-rise building. It did this while yelling at the top of its lungs and laughing maniacally.

"help..."

"hero...help me..."

"arghhh..."

"Stop... ahhhh..."

The horror of the situation was further compounded by the piercing screams and cries of desperation that could be heard coming from all directions. Many victims had also fallen, and the pungent odor of blood was very thick and filling the air.

"oh, look what I discovered here—a vile little human."

10