Gundam-style
258 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- My Pov -

"shut up," I said with a chilly tone as I regarded the Mosquito Girl in front of me.

Since I was the one who caused Mosquito Girl's transformation to fail by interfering with it, she is now acting like a child who is throwing tantrums because I broke her favorite toy, and she blames me for it.

"What do you want after humiliating me so many times?" Mosquito Girl eventually became calmer, but when she looked at me, her gaze was icy and piercing.

Even her voice became flat, but that did not affect me in the least, and I once again reached out my hand and mercilessly grabbed Mosquito Girl around the neck.

Mosquito Girl's initial reaction, upon realizing the peril she was in at the moment, was to scratch me. However, after scratched me, she withdrew her hand and tried to negotiate with me. This could be because she has now learned from her previous mistakes, or it could be because she is just desperate.

"guhh... wait for a second... if you want to kill me, I'm sure the professor will find out right away and hunt you down.

At first, I did not speak, although I was still staring at Mosquito Girl with a stony expression, and the hold I had on her hand was getting tighter, causing her to only scream in pain.

"arghh... stop it... it's hurt... you damn human..."

After much contemplation, I decided to finally speak up: "Oh, if you mean Dr. Genus, I know that person."

Immediately, Mosquito Girl looked at me in surprise, even though she appeared to forget the circumstances in which she found herself. However, after that, she came to her senses when she realized the oxygen she was breathing was beginning to run low.

"I was just kidding," I said with a playful smile, and after that, a white light enveloped us both.

With a flicker of light, we both disappeared from the place, and once again, the surviving swarm of mosquitoes dispersed into the forest.

-

I finally made it back to my house as the sun was beginning to set, wearing the same clothes as before and a black jacket with a hood pulled over my head.

My father was waiting for me at the gate as per usual to give me a warm welcome over the intercom when I arrived.

My mother is a worrier than necessary, but my father is always excited whenever I go out because he hopes that there is a chance that I will run into a monster so that I can test his technology, one of which is the battle suit.

"Do you have any good news for me?" I could pick up on the happy and buoyant tone emanating from my father's voice.

"Yeah, I can finally use my battle suit against monsters."

And just as I had anticipated, my father's level of excitement increased almost instantly. In fact, it seemed as though he couldn't wait to hear my explanation.

"Really? Can you tell me in more detail?"

With a worn-out expression on my face, I asked, "Can you please let me in first, and I'll tell you later."

My father was silent for a short while, and not long after that, the gate opened, and I entered the house without delay.

After entering the house, I immediately made a beeline for the bathroom. I took a shower, and I didn't realize it until the water was running down my body and into the drain, but there was blood mixed in with the water as it was leaving my body and going down the drain.

After finishing, I walked back to my room to change into something more casual when I had just opened the drawer where my clothes were hanging. The door to my bedroom suddenly opened with a loud bang.

"Kaiser, I heard you're home," My mother came in without knocking first, and when she saw me half-naked with only boxer shorts covering me, her face immediately turned red.

"What are you doing, mother?" I remarked while wearing a knowing smile on my face.

I did not lose my composure, instead continued looking for clothes in my wardrobe casually.

"sorry, I do not know."

"Then I'll be waiting for you at the dining table."

Seeing this beautiful middle-aged woman's behavior, in which she appeared embarrassed after seeing me, who was half naked for some reason, caused my lower half to tremble slightly.

'even though she's my mother in this One Punch Man world,' I said to myself.

Immediately after that, I hastened to the closet to get a new outfit, and then I followed my mother into the dining room.

When I arrived, I saw that both of my parents were already seated on the chairs and were waiting for me to join them there.

"Can you tell me now Kaiser?" As soon as I sat down, my father couldn't wait to collect my previous promise.

My mother could only look down in shame while occasionally looking at me, in contrast to my father, who currently has an exciting facial expression while looking at me with pleading eyes.

When I looked at the way things were going in my life right now, I thought to myself, 'what a twisted family,'

'Of course, I'm a part of it as well.'

I think something like this might only happen in the Anime world, so I'm not really surprised.

My father is the head of the family and is a brilliant scientist. The vast majority of the technology he creates is always related in some way to Gundam-style weapons and armor. Aside from his family and inventions, my father does not really care about anything else.

That was probably also the reason why he created a weapon that could blow up an entire city in such a casual and careless manner. That way, he wouldn't feel any guilt at all if so many people could suffer as a result of his actions.

My mother is also very similar to my father, with the exception that she is a scientist who excels in a field that is associated with living things and is considered a genius in that area.

In other words, although my mother always greets me with a warm smile, the way in which she conducts her experiments on living creatures is horrific and also beyond sanity.

And finally, there's me, the only child in this house, who can be described as being extremely spoiled, but whether or not my parents are aware of it, I can confidently say that I have the darkest heart of all of them.

"Kaiser, what's the matter with your hand? Why is it bleeding?"

4