It’s just that your odor is extremely enticing
200 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- My Pov -

That afternoon, I spent a lot of time chatting with Mizuki, and the majority of the topics we discussed were about Hero. Mizuki is a very active and upbeat person, so she would occasionally stretch her muscles in between our conversations.

When I questioned Mizuki about that, she told me that if she didn't, she feared that her body would become flabby and weak.

She also advised me on how to live a healthy lifestyle and how to perform exercises that will strengthen my muscles.

Of course, I don't give a damn about all those tips that Mizuki gives me, but every once in a while, I'll ask her to demonstrate her training moves in front of me.

Mizuki animatedly instructed me as she demonstrated the squat in front of me, saying, "Listen, Kaiser, you have to move your hips like this."

I, who watched it from behind, could see every curve of Mizuki's body, which was slightly muscular but also slender, and for some reason, my dick was tightening up at this very moment.

Especially when I saw Mizuki's sexy ass making an up-and-down motion as she did perfect squats in front of me.

"Do you understand, Kaiser?" Mizuki then halted her demonstration and turned to look at me while wiping the sweat that dripped from her forehead. in fact, by this point, her entire body was covered in sweat.

When Mizuki engages in her hobby, which is training, it demonstrates how devoted she is to what she loves. Given this, it should come as no surprise that her physique is somewhat muscular. In fact, she has the ideal six-pack that so many men strive to achieve.

Nevertheless, due to the beauty of her face, her overall appearance possesses a certain charm that other female characters don't have.

"Can you do it one more time, Mizuki? I still don't get it," I said with a gentle smile on my face, and Mizuki didn't look too bothered. Instead, she seemed more eager to teach me.

When I saw Mizuki performing squats once more, this time I got a better look at her, and when I saw her large breasts swaying up and down with the movement of her squat, I found it difficult to control the lust that was rising up inside of me as I tried to suppress this passion as best I could.

Because Mizuki was wearing a very tight tracksuit, I could see her buttocks and breasts that seemed to be bursting out from the pressure.

Following that, I approached Mizuki from behind and murmured in her ear, "As expected from a Hero."

"mmh... hahhh..." I could feel Mizuki's body shaking with her breath becoming a little heavy, not because she was tired but something else, and because Mizuki was silent, I intended to go further.

I began to move my face closer to Mizuki's smooth and white nape, and I shamelessly began to smell her scent. Because Mizuki was sweating so heavily at the time, the scent that I could smell was also very strong, and it was making my dick twitch.

"Hey, Kaiser, are you there and paying attention?" said Mizuki weakly. I'm sure she was confused about what I was doing, but even so, she continued her squat.

"Yeah, I'm seriously watching your every move," I said as I quietly brought my pants that had been protruding hard against Mizuki's ass as it moved up and down.

"Are you usually sweating like this, Mizuki?" I inquired while making idle small talk in an effort to divert her attention.

"hahh... yeah... so what?" Mizuki, who was still concentrating on her squat, was oblivious to the fact that my bulging pants were rubbing against her lovely ass.

"It's okay. It's just that your odor is extremely enticing," Mizuki did not respond after hearing that. Instead, she simply maintained her silence, and after a few moments had passed, she eventually stopped squatting.

I, who was not yet content, had the urge to immediately strip Mizuki and do lewd things with her seductive body, but I restrained myself.

"fyuhh... how? do you understand?" Mizuki asked while appearing to be a little out of breath. I could even see her cheeks turning a little pink, but she managed to cover it up with her bright smile.

"Yeah...I more or less understand your movements." I was a little distracted by Mizuki's enormous breasts moving up and down in response to her erratic breathing.

After saying, "That's good," Mizuki returned to the bench and rested. After a moment, I took the initiative to buy her a cold drink from the vending machine because the yogurt Mizuki had bought earlier was not very good.

-

"Thank you," Mizuki immediately thanked me for the can of cold fruit juice that I had given to her and then began drinking it with great vigor.

Because Mizuki was so enthusiastic when she was drinking it, some of the juice ran down Mizuki's neck to her cleavage. She didn't seem to mind, but I could feel my dick twitching violently at the sight of it.

I screamed in my head, 'ahh, I can't wait to do perverted things to her body!' while maintaining a calm smile on my face.

I couldn't help but sigh, and then I sat back next to Mizuki while enjoying the cool breeze that occasionally blew towards the two of us. It seems that the incident involving the lizard monster from earlier has been taken care of by the staff of the Hero Association because this area has started to get busy again.

After noticing that the time displayed on the system was already two in the afternoon, I decided to end this introduction.

"Then, see you next time Mizuki," after saying that, I got up from my seat and intended to leave. Mizuki, who was still drinking her can of juice, could only nod her head while waving her hand at me.

"See you next time, Kaiser."

3