Good girl, you’re finally cumming for the first time (R-18)
514 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- My Pov -

It seems that the mosquito blood bag that is attached to her waist is her sensitive area, as whenever I stroke it, she immediately moans in a perverted voice.

I don't know why Mosquito Girl is so sensitive in that part. Still, it didn't matter to me either way because I then immediately kissed her red lips, which had been opening and closing seductively as if trying to invite me to taste them.

"mmhh... nnnh...♡ I beg you, human... STOP IT!" Mosquito Girl struggled to speak, but I constantly had my tongue in her mouth, which made it difficult for her to articulate herself.

When I tried to explore the various parts of her seductive body with my hands, I was a little taken aback by the fact that even though Mosquito Girl is a hybrid creature consisting of human and insect parts, her pale skin has a very pleasant and silky texture.

Even I believe that Mosquito Girl's skin is in significantly better condition than that of the vast majority of regular women. 'This is to be expected from a female character,' I told myself.

It should come as no surprise that Mosquito Girl, a half-human and half-insect character, possesses this quality because, for the most part, every female character in anime is designed to have an attractive appearance, whether it be a beautiful face or a seductive, sexy body.

"Hmm," My hand tried to grab one of Mosquito Girl's breasts, and all of a sudden, I could feel a slightly hard surface. After that, I realized that there was an insect shell that seemed to cover her large breasts.

"Hey, Mosquito Girl, can you get rid of this hard shell?" I whispered softly in Mosquito Girl's ear, who was currently fully leaning against my chest.

"Who would let a human like you touch my breasts!" Mosquito Girl said with flushed cheeks, her eyes not even daring to look me directly in the face.

"Then I have no other choice," after saying that, I forcibly tried to open the insect shell covering Mosquito Girl's breasts.

"ahhh... it hurts. What are you doing," Mosquito Girl wailed in agony as she struggled to free herself from my grasp, but she was hampered in her efforts by the fact that her body was completely under my mercy.

When I continued to ignore her and try to force open the insect shell that was on her chest, Mosquito Girl finally surrendered, "Okay, I'll let it go, so can you stop it now?"

I then acceded to her demand and took my hand, Mosquito Girl gave me a cold glance, but after that, she took a deep breath and started attempting to remove the insect's hard shell covering her breasts.

"mmm... well, to be honest, I've never done this before... my entire body is even beginning to feel strange..." Mosquito Girl was able to let go of that hard part with relative ease, and all of a sudden, her large breasts, which she had been concealing for such a long time, burst out.

When I saw Mosquito Girl's pale breasts with cute pink nipples, my heart skipped a beat. Additionally, the large size of her breasts caused my dick to twitch in excitement.

"hahhh... hahhh... now, what do you want to do, human!" I could see Mosquito Girl's face was starting to turn red all the way to her neck and ears.

"Of course, I want to squeeze these perverted breasts of yours," I immediately began to feel Mosquito Girl's big soft breasts by squeezing them hard.

"ahhh... my breasts... keep your hands away human... mmmh...♡" because Mosquito Girl is aware that she is powerless over me and therefore can only verbally express her displeasure with me.

"I didn't expect your boobs to be this soft," I exclaimed in glee as I continued to mold Mosquito Girl's breasts into a variety of shapes.

"Ahh... I don't understand... Why am I starting to feel hot all over?" Mosquito Girl's body was becoming increasingly limp, to the point where she was fully leaning into my arms without putting up any resistance when I squeezed her breasts.

"bring your mouth here," seeing Mosquito Girl's mouth open and close with gasping breaths made me unable to hold back to taste the inside of her mouth, so I immediately started holding Mosquito Girl's cheek and brought her mouth, which was still wide open towards me.

*slurrp♡

*kiss♡

"♡mmmh... human... nnnh...♡" With her saliva dripping out, Mosquito Girl let me enjoy the inside of her mouth. Even when my tongue tried to enter, she didn't put up much resistance.

After a little satisfaction enjoying the inside of Mosquito Girl's mouth and sucking her delicious saliva, I started kissing Mosquito Girl's cheeks and ears greedily.

My tongue started to slowly descend down Mosquito Girl's smooth neck with a seductive aroma, and I was surprised when I found out that even though she had insect parts on her body, her scent was still fragrant and it had a unique quality that caused my dick to twitch every once in a while.

"hahhh, why are you being this hot Mosquito Girl," I said bluntly, and she only let out a small groan in response.

"Wait a minute, human... my lower body feels weird now... ahhh...♡" because my other hand didn't stop squeezing Mosquito Girl's large breasts, which resulted in Mosquito Girl's body suddenly trembling violently.

I thought to myself, 'It looks like Mosquito Girl is as pure as any female character I've met before,' A big smile began to appear on my face subconsciously.

"Good girl, you're finally cumming for the first time," I complimented Mosquito Girl while gently rubbing her head. Meanwhile, she could only glance at me with a confused expression.

"cumming?"

4