Chapter 9: First Fight [R-18]
1.2k 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Surprisingly, it took over ten minutes for the body to be discovered even though it was in such a public place. The first few people that saw the corpse with its neck contorted and skull split open walked right past it without paying attention. They just assumed that it was another prop. 

It wasn’t until one curious and unfortunate girl came close to inspect the impressively detailed decoration that someone noticed the body was real. The girl had appeared in a few indie films and was a renowned ‘scream queen’. The blood-curdling shriek she let out was so tragic and mournful, that it brought half the convention hall to a standstill. Shortly after, the building erupted into chaos.

What do you get when a convention full of horror movie nerds hear that someone just died nearby? Some fled the building, but some rushed to come take a look with their cameras out. A few weirdos would have even poked and prodded the corpse if no one stopped them. However, there wasn’t a single person that paid any mind as Levi left the area dragging Eloise along with him.

Levi held her hand as he led her back across the street to their hotel. The girl fought against him at first. She wanted to still go after the zombie cheerleader girl that was his fan, but Levi did not allow her to leave his side. Eloise huffed and conceded, letting herself be brought along, but she was clearly unhappy. Levi wasn’t happy with her either. 

A tense atmosphere formed between the two. For several long minutes, they walked back to their hotel with not a single word exchanged. The silence grew sharper the more it went on. It was agonizing as they rode the elevator together. 

Levi had a lot to say, but he was going to wait until they were alone in their room. Eloise wasn’t looking at him. He didn’t let go of her until he was sure that she wouldn’t run off. When he did, Eloise threw away his hand and crossed her arms over her chest.

They finally reached their suite. Eloise entered first and Levi shut the door behind them harder than he meant to, causing it to slam. He turned back to face the girl, but she still refused to look at him. 

The silence continued as time ticked on. One minute. Two minutes. Finally, Levi was fed up.

“You don’t have anything to say?”

“Why should I?”

“How about ‘I’m sorry for trying to kill your fans’? That’s a good start. Or even better, ‘I’m sorry for breaking my promise’.”

Nothing. Eloise wasn’t sorry. She wasn’t sorry in the slightest.

“Do you have a good reason? Do you even have a reason at all? You promised me before that you wouldn’t do something like that again.”

“Why can’t I? Didn’t you do the same? It’s okay for you to get jealous, but it’s not okay for me.”

“What I did is completely different. In my case, he was laying his hands on you and wanted to harm you. That Cassie girl was just a fan that was being nice.”

“You’re still defending her! Why?! Is she really that pretty? Do you like her that much?”

Eloise finally spun around to face him. Her eyes were welling up as tears streamed down her cheeks. Levi paused as she stared up at him. Seeing her like this was like receiving a knife to the heart. When he spoke again, his tone had softened slightly, but there was still anger and a lot of frustration.

“Like her? I don’t even know her! You think that’s why I stopped you from killing someone? Because I liked that girl? Bullshit!”

“Then why are you still protecting her even now? Why did you stop me if you don’t care?”

“To stop you from getting into trouble, obviously! Do you understand how lucky we got the first time? If you kill someone and people find out, you will GO TO JAIL. I can only do so much to stop that. Killing her there wouldn’t be like when I could clean up the mess for you. I’m not a miracle worker, Eloise. I can’t do anything if a whole fucking convention hall sees you do it. Don’t you get it? I wasn’t protecting her, I was protecting you!”

Eloise avoided his eyes as she started to feel more guilty, but she still pouted and continued on. She knew how she felt no matter how childish it made her seem.

“Going to jail is still better than seeing you fall for someone else and doing nothing!”

“Eloise, I’m together with you every day. I let you move in with me. We sleep in the same bed at night. Do you really believe that you have to fight to keep me? Haven’t I shown that I care about you? I’m not planning on going anywhere.”

“It isn’t enough. You could still change your mind. You ‘care about me’, but I don’t drive you crazy like you do to me. You’re the only thing I think about. Every time you’re close I feel like I’m on fire. I want you every day. I need you all to myself. I want you to want me just as badly.” 

“That’s why you’re afraid I’ll leave? You think that I don’t want you?”

Levi seized Eloise and kissed her. He kissed her slowly but passionately, showing her just how wrong she was. Eloise closed her eyes and pressed herself into him even though they were in the middle of a fight. She was desperate to be touched. That spark that set off an uncontrollable chain reaction. 

Eloise stared up at him with absolute infatuation. That made Levi’s lust boil over. When their lips crashed together a second time, it was twice as heated as before. He pressed her until Eloise’s back met the wall and she couldn’t go any further. She was trapped, but she didn’t want to run.

Their tongues wrestled back and forth between her mouth and his. Eloise clutched at his shirt and whimpered against his lips. 

Levi’s hands caressed down her sides slowly, pausing for just a moment to give her perfect little waist a squeeze. He brought his hands to the backs of her thighs and lifted her against the wall. 

Eloise was growing more needy by the second. Her hands desperately started fumbling with his shirt to pull it off of him. He let her, but that meant their lips needed to separate for just a second. When they came together again, he bit her bottom lip and pulled at it with his teeth. She raked her nails down his bare back and scratched him. That made him let out a groan and squeeze her thighs even tighter.

Levi wasn’t willing to wait any longer. He carried her to the bed and tossed her down onto it. Grabbing her ankles, he pulled her right to the edge and then turned her over onto her front. He forcibly bent Eloise over the side of the bed with her feet on the ground. A hand on her lower back kept her face down. 

The girl didn’t resist. Her back arched and she lifted onto her toes to present to him. Eloise couldn’t see him, but she could hear the metallic jingling of his belt being undone. Levi slid a hand up her inner legs and under her skirt. One hand held her down and the other yanked her panties to her knees.

Levi laid over her, his chest against her back. He pulled Eloise’s hands out in front of them and held both her wrists. She was already clutching the sheets in anticipation as she shivered all over. His lips pressed on her neck and kissed there slowly and lovingly. As he did so, he could feel her pulse racing. 

There wasn’t any more teasing. They were way past that. Eloise was so wet that he took her effortlessly. Her first cry for him was a mixture of delight and agony. He eased into her very slowly, giving her time to adjust. Once he had taken her fully, he paused and simply kissed on her neck until her legs stopped shaking. Only when he was sure that she was ready did he continue.

Levi was gentle with Eloise. At first. The noises she made for him made it very difficult to continue being so. Eloise was a quiet girl, but she turned out to be an extremely vocal lover. She cried out. She whimpered. She begged for more.

As they made love, he remained in complete control and she obediently surrendered. His warm breath pooled over her neck as he had his way. It didn’t take long before Eloise’s squirming increased. She lifted one leg from the ground and curled her toes. Her palms pressed at the bed, fighting to push herself upright and escape the sensory overload, but Levi didn’t allow it.

As soon as he noticed how close she was getting, Levi turned merciless. Eloise begged and struggled under him as the pleasure built up higher and higher. With one more harsh pound, Levi brought her to orgasm.

Eloise’s face was flushed bright red. Her lips hung open as she panted heavily, struggling to catch her breath. Her first time was everything that she imagined it would be and more. Why was she mad at Levi again?

Beads of sweat rolled over her skin and made her hair cling to her shoulders. Her whole body was burning up. She needed to be out of her stupid costume already. As if reading her mind, Levi granted her wish.

He pulled out of her slowly and started to strip her corset and skirt off of her. Her panties had fallen around her ankles during their lovemaking so she could simply step out of them. Soon she was left in nothing except the stockings.

Levi striped out of his clothes as well. His eyes roamed over Eloise from head to toe, watching her crawl up into the bed and turn over to face him. The bashful look she was giving him made his heart swoon. He wasn’t done with her just yet.

The two embraced once again, this time in the center of the bed and face to face. His kiss was gentle and lingering. When their lips broke, Levi leaned his forehead against Eloise’s so they could gaze into each other’s eyes. 

His knees pressed into her thighs and spread her legs wide. As Levi entered her again, he pressed his weight on her and pinned her down into the sheets. This time he didn’t restrain her wrists, so she was free to drape her arms over his shoulders and cling to him. He worked up into a rhythm that was slow, but just as deep and firm as earlier. 

Eloise maintained intense eye contact with him for as long as she could. But eventually, the steady and slow way Levi took her made her head roll back and her eyes close. She was once again lost in pleasure. 

She learned her lesson the first time. There was no point in trying to fight him. She was absolutely helpless until he decided otherwise. Eloise murmured Levi’s name into his ear. He rewarded her with a firmer and faster pound that made her squeak in delight. She called out for him again and she was rewarded again. 

Soon she was calling his name repeatedly. Louder and louder. Her hands clutched at his back like she had done at the sheets earlier. Levi felt her legs squeeze around him. Now his own pleasure was rising just as quickly as hers.

Eloise knew he was close from the low and guttural groans he released. She locked her ankles behind his back so that he couldn’t leave her. At the same moment, she cried out for him one last time. Levi brought her to orgasm again and this time came with her. She could feel him throbbing inside her as he stayed pressed as deep as possible.

Levi nuzzled his nose on Eloise’s neck and breathed against her skin. His chest rising and falling. All she could do was weakly lay under him from how he’d worn her out. For a long time, neither of them spoke or moved. They just lay together enjoying the physical intimacy as they came down from the high.

Finally it was Eloise who broke the comfortable silence by whispering to him.

“Promise you’ll never leave me.”

Levi pecked the corner of her lips and replied without hesitation.

“I promise.”

“Even if I get jealous? Even if I do bad things?”

“Even then.”

Eloise lit up with a rosy and adorable blush. She felt too shy to meet his eyes.

They finally separated from each other. Levi rolled off of her and collapsed onto his back with a content sigh. Eloise immediately cuddled up to his side and laid her head on his chest. Even though it was still early and the sun hadn’t even set, they had no intentions of leaving the bed for the rest of the evening.

23