Author Notes
4.7k 11 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Don't like putting Author Notes within chapters. I much prefer having a more dedicated place for such. 

So, firstly, we are at the end of book 1. I have plans for 6 total books for this story. I know, sad that it won't go on into the seventh year, but I just don't need to with this story.

Secondly, REFERENCES! Specifically Chapter Titles. As many have no doubt noticed, many of them are song lyrics. Because it amuses me. This chapter may get updated at a later date to just be this reference list when more of the story is posted as a sort of separator between the books without these artifacts of the time it was originally posted.

Chapter One is Greatest Showman by Panic at the Disco
Chapter Two is Crazy Train by Black Sabbath
Chapters Three to Seven are not musical references at all and were from before I started this trend. I managed to go back and think up some musical references I thought appropriate for Chapters One and Two, but not for this set.
Chapter Eight is Yu-Gi-Oh. On a side note, one of my favorite Archetypes in Yu-Gi-Oh is Lyrilusc. I like my bird spamming. I also enjoy Floo for similar reasons.
Chapter Nine is This is Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas
Chapter Ten is from Glee. I never watched Glee, but the line worked for the chapter.
Chapter Eleven is Night Witches by Sabaton. This is probably my favorite of their songs.
Chapter Twelve is Message in a Bottle by The Police
Chapter Thirteen is Mahna Mahna from The Muppets
Chapter Fourteen is Changeling Child by Heather Dale. Probably the hardest one to figure out if I had to hazard a guess.
Chapter Fifteen is White Christmas by The Drifters
Chapter Sixteen is The Complete History of the Soviet Union, Arranged to the Melody of Tetris by Pigwiththefaceofaboy
Chapter Seventeen is Aqueous Transmission by Incubus
Chapter Eighteen is You're Welcome from Moana
Chapter Nineteen is Everything Stops for Tea by Professor Elemental
Chapter Twenty Cup of Brown Joy by Professor Elemental
Chapter Twenty-One Time for Tea by 11 Acorn Lane. This completes the Tea Arc of the story. Which was a weird thing to realize was happening. That I had a mini arc surrounding Tea.
Chapter Twenty-Two I Really Want to Stay At Your House by Rosa Walton This was actually a really subtle clue on the Dragon's name.
Chapter Twenty-Three School's Out by Alice Cooper

This should give a slice of the kind of music I like. Which is, admittedly, a bit all over the place.

Anyways, some good news, I have some of Book 2 written. Bad news, I am taking a break from posting more of this story to this site for a bit. Good News, I will still be posting every Sunday, but it will be a different story until the first book of that one is completed. It is a Second Life Tanya in Star Wars story which will have a chapter posted every Sunday Midnight EST until middle of September.

And lastly, this story is on TvTropes. The Tropes page could use some love, so feel free to edit the trope page to flesh it out a bit.

Hope you all have enjoyed the story so far, see you in the next book. Bang.

58