Tables; The sequel
39 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Vale Docks, Random Warehouse #5-

About twenty-five minutes later; Fou, Neo, and Blake arrived at the warehouse Roman said Cinder would be. Seeing as this was one of the places where Dust and Weapons would be stored before they went to Mt. Glenn, Roman was certain Cinder would be there. Both him and his own Neo told to stay behind. Just in case, so they wouldn’t be implicated should any news of the events that would transpire there happened to slip to the public.

The dark night sky proved a perfect cover for our Trio to cover ground unseen, landing on the top of the building with nary a sound, they creeped over to one of the windows that just so happened to have a crack big enough to see through on its medal frame. “Mn… Nobody I can see.” Neo observed, her eyes roaming over everything visible from the crack as a crowbar was handed to her courtesy of Fou.

“Though, I hear footsteps. Come on.” Neo wedged the crowbar into the crack, little by little, opening it until it was wide enough for both her and Blake to just barely squeeze through. One in, they stuck to the rafters, the beams connected to other beams that supported the roof, while they made their way over to the only source of light and sound in here.

The talking grew louder as they got closer, the voices were distinct enough to tell that there were two women and a man. Cinder, Emerald and Mercury… It was quite easy to determine who was here when you had meta knowledge and knew what their voices sound like as you slowly crept up on them.

Fou was filled in on the way here, all about how Neo had fucked with her own Cinder. Mike Hunt jokes galore, sending her on wild gooses chases looking for Ben Dover, and other such non-existing people. 

Neo’s body stilled, her face forming a thin line as she locked-in on Cinder’s grimm arm and the massive burn on her face. Blake’s own movement stopped as she sensed the aura of anger and deep… cold… FURY emanated in the air, her head snapping to her lover. Neo gestured to Fou; “Kill mercury-” she gestured to Blake; “Kill Emerald.” Her voice was solemn yet the rage burned brighter.

“I’ll pin Cinder.” She ordered both, “Make it quick.” Neo quickly added before jumping down and leading the ambush. Fou stood midair on a large and wide blade, he was the first to act with the blades manifesting in the air behind him, their sharp edges making a small whistling sound drowned by the sound of Emeralds death and Cinder’s rant. Mr. Black’s body was a modern art piece, if it was made of metal, he looked more like a metal porcupine then a human with how many blades were stabbed in his body… Even the table directly behind him wasn’t spared from Fou’s blades.

Blake had landed on Emerald with two of her clones, her eyes hesitating nought a moment before she steeled her self, all six of her hands manifested multicoloured aura claws. They all sharply became blood-red crystal’s that hardened with but a moment of time before they plunged into the walking corpse, Emeralds throat was ripped out by the main Blake, her clones cutting through her rib-cage and tearing out her lungs and heart and crushing them in front of her face. Hellsing Alucard style.

Cinder hearing the blood splash against the floor turned from the sudden sounds; Mercury impaled with several blades, both little and big, on his knees and with a face of absolute disappear and fear as he looked up to a fluffy white creature riding a giant sword. Emerald now in several wet bloody chunks like a meaty salsa mix left on the floor as a black haired faunus licked the blood off her crystal claws.

Fire blazed from her right eye as she burst forth, the fire blasting her forward from her feet as swords made of pure magic formed around her. Her hand reaching out for the seeming unaware Blake and leaving her unguarded against the lighting covered Kugi punch delivered by Neo, straight to her solar plexus. The lightning crackled loudly in the air as Cinders vision filled with pain while the fire disappeared. Her body contorted around the bunch, hunching over Neo’s extended arm as she lost her breath and spittle escaped from her mouth as her limbs shot in front of her.

Her mind blanked for but a moment before it was brought back to the forefront of her, BLAZING WHITE HOT PAIN exploded from her nose as Neo pulled her arm back and grabbed the back of her while jumping and raising a knee. Her arms pushing down and adding more force to hit, her mind only just now catching up to the absurdity of that fact.

Her hand waved in front of her sending a wave of fire out as she landed on her feet and slid back, her head snapped up in the direction of her three assailants and the now partially melted half of the warehouse before she stumbled back and BREATHED.  “What…” She gasped out, “What is this…?” Her head whipped to refocus on her enemies.

“How…!?” She grunted out, a hand raising to her nose, her rage sounding a deep rumble in the back of her, “RAH!” She swiped her hand forward again, belching more fire, though still on edge until she saw the scorched bodies of her attackers. A sight that she wouldn’t see, however. Fou’s body stood in front of Neo and Blake, a blazing 7 Pink Petal shield blocking all of the fire from hitting them and leaving groves made of metal and concrete in the surrounding floor in a v shape.

Cinder only saw the shield briefly before her hands and knees were pierced by fly swords, hitting her shadow behind them and pinning her. “KNEE CAPS ARE A PRIVLAGE MOTHER FUCKA!” Fou shouted, Blake wincing at the scene. It was as if Cinder was nothing more than an insect waiting to be dissected. She was screaming out in rage and pain as she glared hatefully at Neo as she started walking forward.

‘Black keys will keep her there without letting her escape’ Fou thought to himself with a smile as Neo approached her casually, Locked-in and with a saucy sway to her hips. “This is…” Blake started to speak up, hesitation in her voice from how Neo was acting. “A bit much, don’t you think? I mean…” Blake paused for a second as she rolled her hand, “The last Cinder…” Blake managed to say before Neo raised a solitary sushing finger without looking at Blake.

“Her current appearance.” Neo started, leaning forward so she was looking up with fluttered eyelashes at Cinder, taunting the pined girl who continued to belt threats and insults before behind punched in the stomach again, getting a wince from Blake. “It’s only possible if Ruby had unleashed her silver eyes on her.” Contrary to her actions, her voice was devoid of emotion as she playfully poked the wound on her knees and hands, aggravating the wounds. “Why would Ruby use it on Cinder. You think?” Neo turned her toward Blake, her eyes showed as she spoke with a scary calm and smile on her face.

“She…” Blake seemed to have to a realization as more swords appeared in the air, launching into the nearby wall, close to Cinder’s head, getting her to flinch away and stop her screaming for a second before it continued in full force. “She killed Pyrrha, Blake.” Neo turned back to the insignificant bug on the wall, “She even has the full maiden power to boot.” She continued trailing the wounds on her hands and knees, again getting Cinder to Hiss in pain and shout at her once more, her voice full of smug rage. “No this universe’s Pyrrha but still…” She sighed and reigned in her emotions.

“What…?” Cinder seemed at a loss for words, “That insignificant little-” Cinder stared with a baby-ish mocking tone, as if she was speaking to a toddler as she tried to lean forward, but her shadow stopped her. Neo snapped her fingers before punching her in her broken nose, making her grunt in agony as she was now held up but the blades and was just punched in a broken nose.

“Yeah yeah…” Neo started with a drawl, “Big evil Cinder… Haaaaaah…” She sighed again, scratching the back of her head. “I let my anger get the better of me here.” She lamented but brightened up with a false smile. “Luckily, we can interrogate her still.” Neo untensed and lost her impish smile as she looked over Cinder impassively, getting a scowl from the girl who finally learned when to keep her mouth fucking shut.

“So,” Neo leaned in, her breath on Cinder’s mouth, “are you gonna tell us about Salem and the Grimm counterparts or not?” Neo asked, leaning back when Cinder gave her a mocking smile before launching a bloody loogie onto Neo’s cheek. “Hm…” Neo hummed, wiping it away with a single finger and looking at it impassively. “Cock flavoured blood spit? No, I don’t think that’s the answers I want.” She shrugged, wiping it on Cinder’s knee, getting a hiss back. “Oh well. Guess I’ll have to do it this way.” She gave another shrug, and stepped back, her hands tapping at the empty air before she magically pulled out a spoon, a jar of cinnamon and duct tape.

She inspected the items for a second before stepping forward again, “Ever heard of ‘The Cinnamon challenge’?” She questioned, and completely ignore Cinder. “Used to be a popular internet challenge to do years back.” She gained a devilish smile, “People would put a teaspoon of cinnamon in their mouth.” Fou Grinned as he connected the dots, did the math on the back of a pickup truck and got 8. “But they’d inhale it as soon as it got in.” She kicked the side of Cinder’s torso getting a groan, “Suuuuuuuper irritating to the lungs, but they cough it out and wash their mouths afterwards.” she added with a casual shrug as she ripped out a bit of the tape roll and let it drop to the floor. “We’re doing that…” She paused for dramatic effect, a shadow appearing over her eyes as Fou floated behind her in a menacing pose, “But I’m duct taping your mouth closed with the cinnamon inside.” She said eagerly, grabbing Cinder jaw and attacking a bit to her left cheek. “Breathing will be hard and super irritating.” She narrated with glee, “You’ll be forced to cough but with no exit through the mouth…” She trailed off, her eyes lightly glowing now, “It’ll have to exit out of your now broken nose.” She lightly slapped the right of Cinder face as a bit of the coming horror dawned on her. “Oh, and I’ll just keep beating on you so your powers and aura are focused on healing you.” Neo leaned forward, touch their foreheads as she smiled with manic glee and bright pink glowing eyes.

A teaspoon of cinnamon was taken from the jar with a giggle from Fou as he watched, watched as it approached a very apprehensive Cinder who tried her best to resist, yet was forced to open her mouth.

1