HP: B1 P10 (Return and Potions Class)
190 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Back at Dante Vale's home*

The four people and one Flying creature sit around a table, looking at a glowing green projection of the very creature that saved them from last night's battle. It was hovering of a 'Holo-tome' set on the table.

"Fou; Attack, Unkown; Defence, Unkown; Type, Legendary Titan-Warrior; Size, Small; Special abilities, Beast of Calamity." Dante gained a complicated look on his face as he viewed what little of the information from the scan they got from the Amulet gave the team.

"That explains why I was so physically spent after summoning him!" Lok said with a fist slammed into a palm, reaching into his pocket he pulled out the now named Amulet of Swords.

Sophie and Zhalia just looked at the amulet with dropped jaws, until Sophie slammed her hands down on the table, startling Zhalia out of her thoughts. Dante looked up at the girl as Cherit jumped from the sudden bang, still on edge from the Beast of Calamity.

"Now wait just a moment! Are you saying that Lok possess a LEGENDARY TITAN!?" She yelled while pointing at the object handing from Lok's hand.

"Something is fishy about this whole thing, Lok's father Eathon Lambert had a Kipperin Amulet. According to the Huntik Foundation records, there were once hundreds of Kipperin Titans used by Seekers; however, most of their Amulets became either lost or hidden." Dante said as he pulled a book from his shelf and read through it, putting it back, he turned around to face the rest of the team.

"I suppose that explain the shield you said you stepped on to get away from the suits that day I met you?" Dante said with crossed arms and pointed look at Lok who was still marvelling at the amulet. Lok quickly looked back at Dante and nodded before putting the amulet away.

And so they continued on, Sophie excitingly mentioning how Lok using Everfight twice was an amazing and rare feat for a new seeker; Yet this isn't where we must continue OUR story, for theirs, is just beginning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know?

Huntik: Secrets and Seekers and Winx Club share the same creator? They were both Created and Directed by 'Iginio Straffi' who worked at Rainbow S.p.A.?

Both were also originally broadcasted on the RAI(Radiotelevisione Italiana), Winx Club was broadcasted on RAI channels in Italy while Huntik: S&S was broadcasted on Rai Due.

Also, I posted a short clip of the show in the media for story channel in the Discord. Code: 9274TfZtf9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I came back after forcing DeFoe's team to retreat, the world was grey-scaled and slowly returning to colour as things that were previously paused in time started to catch up.

Even Merlin was affected; Yet I couldn't help but wonder, is time relative? Did time normally pause while I was off on an adventure? Maybe this was a concession, as I was on a quest for Mom?

It was something to ponder, as I mentality sung free bird while loading the new M16 from name in my hands, Its barrel was a radiant yellow, with the main body being a golden colour.

Yet the blue accents tastefully applied made this Excali-Gun a beautiful look, and time seemed to move faster, quicker and quicker the more I made Taiga's Shinai into more 5.56 rounds for the hundred round drum mage.

*Click*

And with a final click I smiled, the fire selector set to full auto and an ethereal finger on the trigger. Merlin, now in normal time, glanced back with a worried look, his face rapidly became even more pale as he sprinted faster.

It was at this moment, one thought perfectly encapsulated my feelings.

'YOROKOBE SHOUNEN!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know?

I read all the comments and reviews that are placed on the story, we once had a person promoting CP with a guest account on my story that I didn't catch for a while. It's gone now.

Also, I like these little sections in these chapters with fun facts, and I think I'll start doing them more in between transitions, almost like we're an old TV show that had the fun facts in between transitions in episodes. Or the 'Full Metal Alchemist' title card that played in between ads when the show was aired.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merlin groaned miserably from the ground as he was covered in big red welts across his entire body, I guess that's what I get for mag dumping 100 Torai-Shinai bullets into him.

On a side note, Excali-Gun has some major recoil, I guess when you fire a bullet with the force of an Excalibur blast it's quite powerful. But just look at the 10-foot-long divot I made by just firing the gun full blast, I guess I'll just prance my fluffy ass over to Merlin.

Walking up to the downed and renowned Dick Wizard, Fou just prances past him and drags him by the ankle, wondering what Harriet is doing at the current moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fou continued to Drag Merlin all over the ground as he made his way back to the castle, yet inside the castle Snape was teaching his class yet again. He stalked around the classroom, watching over students as they brewed and mixed antidotes for different Poisons.

"Weasley!" The professor yelled from the front of the classroom, getting many to take their eyes off their cauldrons. "All of you, eye back to your cauldrons!" Snape yelled almost immediately, quickly everyone who had looked away went back to tending their brews.

"Weasley, let's have a small review, shall we?" Snape stalked forth and hung over the boy as he sweat drenched the child's back. "Why, pray tell, am I having the class mix antidotes for various poisons?" Snape held a dower tone as he raised a brow, with a gulp, Ronald stutteringly answers.

"I-I' don't know, sir." Weasley gave his answer, a crawling felling clawing at his back, as the voice he's been hearing on and off for a long while appeared and spoke with Snape.

"Tut, Tut. You don't read your books, do you, Weasley? Rather sit around and stuff your face full of food while playing Chess, huh?" Snape leaned even further down, face to face with the boy, a quick snap of Snape's wand conjuring a small steel shield to protect him from the blast of Weasley's failed potion.

"For your… information, you had mixed in the Moly and Dittany with a counterclockwise instead of clockwise, you also added the Wiggentree bark too late." Snape listed his mistakes one by one, given the boy a tongue lashing insult along the way, He turned to the left-hand side of the classroom where the Slytherin Students were.

"Radiata! Why do we not use Bezoars for everything?" Snape questioned, standing to full height and relieving pressure off the boy. "Bezoars are notably rare, thus it is worth it in the long run to know how to mix these antidotes." She responded, never taking her eyes off the potion as she continued to brew, Snape nodded at her and turned back to the boy, "At the very least, sooomeone knows what they are doing. Yes, Bezoars are notable rare, to know how to brew the antidote to a multitude of poisons just might save the life of another one day." Snape said with an upturned nose as he continued to stalk the Classroom, fixing little errors made by his students with his dry tone and sharp wit for insults.

9