HP: B1 P13 (Lunch/Plans/Class)
214 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Archer had left out a platter of various exotic meats for everyone to enjoy, both Draco and Pansy were bewildered how Blaise just grabbed some chopsticks and started using them like he’s done so his entire life.

“My mother's 3rd husband was Asian, specifically from Japan, I had learned how to use Chopsticks pretty early in my life.” He said, after raising a brow at them again, easily flipping meat on the grill with no issue.

“It’s quite easy once you get used to them.” Lycoris chimed in, using a set of metal tongs to flip a piece of A5 Wagyu with a perfectly seared side.

Draco puttered around with the chopsticks, trying to imitate Lycoris before finally giving in and asking for a fork, Pansy seized the moment to also ask for one. Merlin just smiled happily as he put some asparagus on the grill.

“Remember, a balanced meal is the best kind of meal, make sure to eat some greens.” He swiftly dumped them onto Lycoris’s plate, who just gave him a small smile, one that wasn’t as friendly as it appeared.

“Enough about that, tell us how schools been?” Artoria gave a perfect exit for Merlin to escape the consequences of his actions… For now.

“It’s been fine enough.” Lycoris said, though her tone held guarded.

“*Snort* If you call Millicent’s entire crusade against you ‘Fine’ then I don’t want to see how you fair in politics.” Pansy Snorted as she played with a bit of the food on her plate, grabbing the ladle from the pot full of sauce, she drizzled some over her beef.

“What?” Draco asked, his voice different from normal, cold and icy, his piercing grey eyes staring at Pansy from her right.

“You didn’t know?” Blaise asked, putting some vegetables on Draco plate.

“Know what?” Draco seethed out, his chest tight, yet he didn’t know why. Harriet merely continued her lunch for a few second before speaking.

“Miss. Bulstrode has been attempting to run a slander campaign and crusade against me, saying I’ve let my fame go to my head, despite the contrary.” She pointed her chopsticks at Draco. “And I’ve just remembered something, you gave me your name on the train when we first met without asking.” She returned to her food.

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” Blaise inquired, after all, wasn’t Draco just using good manners?

“Yet when I said ‘You may call me Lycoris Radiata’ he didn’t pause at all for my phrasing.” She looked directly at Blaise in the eyes. “No matter who you interact with, you should employ Fae rules.”

It was at this moment Draco groaned, face in his hands as Harriet chuckled, reaching over the table she pat him on the head before going back to her food.

“Wait, we’ve gone off-topic here, what about Bulstrode?” Draco quickly steered the conversation back, causing a momentary lull for the kids, the adults just continued on eating.

“She’s gone on a war path to try and get rid of her from the dorm, which appears to have worked.” Pansy said, putting her fork down, staring directly at Lycoris who paused her fidgeting with her food.

“It has not, I chose to move in here, at the ROR, because it has all that I need.” She spoke with a happy smile, yet they all could tell it was a facade. Yet Fou so her true face under the mask, one that cared for them, and didn’t want to shut them out.

“Anyway, have you heard of Hermione’s little troupe?” Lycoris expertly diverted the topic with a quick 180 mood change. “Supposedly that oaf of an idiot, Ronald, has volunteered Hermione for a Wizard duel at midnight tomorrow! Claiming he would be her second.” Draco hissed at that, a Wizard’s duel was something one should take with the upmost seriousness, a tradition that stood the test of time.

“For real!?” Pansy yelled, slamming her hands on the table and standing on her knees. “That idiot made her stake her life and claimed to be her second!? Has he no shame!?” she yelled, messing up her hair with her hands in frustration.

“Unfortunately.” Blaise said, smooth and calm as always, taking a sip of his green tea. “However, knowing both oafs as we do, I think it’s a safe bet that no midnight duel will happen.” He twirled his chopsticks in the air, fidgeting.

“Ugh, that Weasley! At least the twins and Percy are self-aware enough to somewhat stick away from him.” Pansy head hit the table lightly, her tone exasperated at the antics of the boy who tried to be puff himself up as an all important person you didn’t want to get on their bad-side.

“It’s not that bad.” Lycoris said, going back to her food. Blaise rested his head on his palm and watched her eat before speaking up.

“At least he’s not still calling you Harriet, like Bulstrode.” The adults at the table stopped, eyes turning to the young boy, Lyrcois even continued to look down at their plate.

“Blaise.” Artoria started, her voice gentle yet firm. “Would you care to elaborate.” It was by now all 3 of the extra people at the table took notice of the suddenly tense atmosphere.

“I would rather they not.” Lycoris spoke up, back to a total dead pan rather than her, usual to Draco, Pansy and Blaise, cheer.

“Lyra.” Shirou started, yet was stopped when Fou held a paw up.  “If she doesn’t want us to know, then it’s of no consequences to us.” Archer gave a nod. “Very well, Lycoris can take care of herself, if she needs us she’ll ask.” Archer went back to his food, drizzling just the perfect amount of sauce onto a plate before handing it Artoria.

“Have faith in our little flower, Shirou.” Merlin broke into the conversation with a smile and a flower in front of him, “We get to watch her bloom, so let not try to coddle her and stunt her petals from growing.” He gave it a small blow, letting it float away on the air.

=================================================================================================

Fun fact, I’ve decided on a new path.

Also, if you want to find me on SLSK, if you know what SLSK is you know, BeastIV.

On an unrelated note, I have 174 gigabytes of music.

Including everything, I could get my grubby little paws on in the VGMdb of the Persona Franchise.

Oh, yeah, if anyone has “Earth Light” RLCD 003, please let me know, it’s from like 1999 and is an album I was unable to get, and it annoys me greatly. I actually made a missing list of everything I’m missing from the VGMdb.

=================================================================================================

“Now that lunch is over, how long till we have to go back to class?” Draco asks, whipping his mouth with a napkin.

Everyone had just finished lunch and were now relaxing from the very filling meal after the tense moment earlier.

“About 15 minutes until Transfiguration…” Pansy, with a smile, said while lying on the floor.

“Well, I don’t supposed you’d all like to come back around for dinner, would you?” Lycoris said, standing up and stretching, before walking toward the door to leave.

“That's a wonderful Idea, Lyra!” Merlin exclaims as he starts puttering around, grabbing dishes and the like.

“I do believe that Fou had something to speak to me about?” Lycoris said, stopping and going over to a stack of Pillows with the fluffy white creature sat looking at papers. A small set of glasses placed upon its brow.

“That can wait for latter, I’m still figuring out logistics.” Fou dismisses Lycoris with a few words as he goes over said logistical papers, grabbing more of her interest as the rest of her friends stood up with yawns.

“Alright, now we better get a move on.” Lycoris turns to her friends and quickly grabs Pansy by the hand and drags her out, with the boys quickly moving to follow them, they only had around 15 minutes to get to class after all.

“So, what have you been fiddling with?” Shirou asks once the door closes, arms crossed over his chest as Merlin starts to work on cleaning the dishes.

“Well, I’m not going to lie, staying around this school is just going to be boring.” Fou started getting a nod from each of the servants. “So I had an idea… Why not make a Tavern?” Fou’s papers started to float through the air, moving to the shelf.

“A Tavern? What For?” Artoria inquired, letting her hair down from the bun she usually kept it in.

“Eh, for selling food and alcohol, I was thinking of asking if you guys wanted to be employees with Archer on cooking duty while Artoria and Merlin work a Piano and Songbird Duo in the Magical world…” Fou stretched like a cat, before moving over to the table, Shirou and Artoria already sat down for a meeting.

“That sounds like a marvellous Idea! Something to do while Lyra is at school, she can Handel herself after all.” Merlin appeared at the table, the dishes now cleaning themselves.

“Yes, Yes, you all trained her for 30 years, if she couldn’t hold her own I would be surprised.” Fou said with praise for the young girl, Shirou continued to contemplate as they made small talk about Lycoris.

“Hmm, Like that time I worked in that café?” Shirou thinks back onto one of the many timelines where he wasn’t forced to fight for the holy grail and instead spent it cooking.

“Exactly, we just have to find a place and set up.” Fou nodded, they had funds after all, Lyrcois had quite the trust fund set up with multiple British wizards depositing small amounts of money in gratitude. “And once we’re done, we can also employ the wolves.”

“Are you sure that's wise, Master?” Artoria asked, a valid question considering the stigmatisms associated with those given the wolf’s bite. 

“Very; we’ll provide room and board with pay. All they have to do is sign a legally and magically binding contract.” Fou said with a tone of finality.

=================================================================================================

This has been in the works for a while, but I’ve only just finished it, because I’ve been more pre-occupied with doing school work kek.

Anyways, I got a comment from someone, in a DM on discord, and I’m only going to give the answer here because Jesus.

TACT IS A GODDAMN THING, you’ve been blocked, but straight out asking me to make Lycoris be R***ed again is too goddamn EDGY, and not cool.

They’ve been blocked and I’ve forgotten their name because I don’t want to interact with them.

=================================================================================================

“Welcome to class, Mr. Weasley, how nice of you to join us.” McGonagall’s brow was creased as she watched the youngest of the Weasley brood shuffle into her class with a bravado he lost quite easily.

“Sorry, Professor McGonagall, I got lost again.” She pinched the drive of her nose with a sigh. 

“Try not to let this become a habit, Mr. Weasley, this is the 3rd time you’ve been late to class.” She quite gestured to his seat next to Miss. Bulstrode, remarkably they’ve acted amicably in and out of class, she would’ve thought that his mother had beaten tolerance of others being different out of him by now.

“Now, let's review something from last class, Second Year students practice what spell?” McGonagall asked the class, her eyes swept over everyone, lingering on the Pot- Radiata girl for a second.

“No one?” She asked when no hands raised, until the young Granger raised her hand. “Yes, Miss. Granger?” McGonagall said, with a small smile, glad she had a conversation with the young girl about giving answers.

“Correct Miss. Granger, would you care to explain why in the first year we only go over theory and Wand movement compared to Charms?” The question opened up on the plate, Hermione seated up to bat.

“Because, Transfiguration is much more dangerous than spells like Leviosa, transfiguring something into half object half living creature being a horrible experience.” She expertly gave a proper answer like McGonagall wanted, not a long-winded over explained mess that none of the other students would understand.

“10 points to Gryffindor, correct, Miss. Granger, the pain a creature would experience with a half down transfiguration is not one I would wish upon anyone.” She then started into an insightful explanation about the dangers of transfiguration.

=====================================================================

“Classes are done.” Pansy spoke, she was cold and closed off.

Classes had, as she just mentioned to the rest of the squad, ended. Yet they had nothing else to do for the day besides wander around the castle and relax, but they all had images to hold up.

“I do believe we might be able to go on a relaxing walk through the courtyards, toady.” Blaise held a hand out to Pansy, she accepted with a silent nod and both left, leaving Draco and Harriet in the hallway.

“Shall we enjoy the afternoon by the lake with a good book?” Draco asked Lycoris, reaching into his bag, pulling out a book with a title in old Latin.

“We shall.” She nodded and started the walk, taking a book out of her bag herself.

“Ah! Harriet! Just the classmate I was looking for.” A voice came from right around the corner, both paused in their steps, neutral faces ready as the Bulstrode heir came around the corner.

“Bulstrode.” Draco acknowledged her with a small nod, one of dismissal, yet she seemed to miss his tone and movement. Her eye were locked directly onto Lycoris’s Lilac eyes.

“Harriet, you should respond when your friend is talking to you.” She wore a big smile on her face, her eyes narrowed as she stepped forward with confidence.

“I do believe that’s not what I said you could call me, nor have I given you my name.” Lycoris gave no quarter, letting the words fall off her like a duck does water. “Draco, I do believe we have somewhere to be.” She turned her head to the young man, who gave a nod.

“Yes, I do believe it would be more productive than this asinine conversation, My lady?” Draco held an arm out for Lycoris,

“Oh Draco, you shouldn’t have, let's go discuss our future away from this sow.” Draco quickly withdrew his arm, a look of contempt on his face. “Besides, she’s already betrothed to that LOTHESOME Weasley boy, what was his name? Ronald?” She didn’t seem to notice as she grabbed Draco’s hand, only for him to slap it away from his own.

“I do believe that you’ve just slandered me and my family.” Harriet was now standing behind her, a dangerous smile on her face.

“That's right! You’re betrothed to me, and we’ll be marrying at the end of our years in Hogwarts.” Said boy turned the corner, shouted down the hall, gathering attention from other students passing by.

“We’re not betrothed, who ever told you we are?” Harriet turned to the flaming head of hair, her eyebrow twitching while she power walked to the boy.

“My mother! She said Dumbledore had promised your hand in marriage to me.” He spoke with self-importance and arrogance as she approached, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips, expecting a kiss.

Only for a heel to slam into his face, knocking him to the left, before another knocked him to the right. A final kick hit his chest and sent him onto his ass with a huff, only for the air to be pushed out of his lungs as a foot slammed into his chest.

“I’M YOUR HUSBAND, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU’RE DOING TO ME!?” Ronald shouted with what little air he had.

*Clack Clack Clack*

“Nobody asked, Please shut your mouth.” Another voice said, another kick came, slamming the back of his head into the cold stone of the ground, yet this pristine black shoe belonged to Draco.

“DRACO! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!?” Bulstrode screeched out like a banshee.

“And I’m not your husband, Miss. Bulstrode, if you continue to act like you have to me and my acquaintance… I will consider it a slight against the noble house of Malfoy.” He eyes were fully narrowed, yet he wasn’t looking at her head on, only viewing her out of the corner of his eye before turning to Lycoris. He had gotten down on one knee.

“My apologies for interrupting you, it was not my place to discipline the idiot for insulting you.” Draco held a hand out, receiving her hand, he gave the back a small kiss before standing up.

“Obviously, neither of our peers have had much training in etiquette.” Draco said, Lycoris stared at the silently fuming Bulstrode heir before turn back to Draco.

“Apology accepted, thank you Heir Malfoy,” She gave him a small nod. 

“Please call me Draco, may we continue on to our previous commitments?” He asked with a smoothly raised brow, she nodded and started to leave before running shoes hit the ground.

“Slugulus Eructo!” Bulstrode yelled, her wand drawn and sending a green flash of light down the hall-way.

*Click Clack*

All of a sudden, Draco was turned to the side and Harriet was crouched upside down on the roof, staring Bulstrode directly in the eyes. Her eyes were wide open and mouth hanged as she loosely held onto her wand, Lycoris feet were attached to the roof with a blue glow.

*Click Clack*

She slowly started to walk forward, another spell sent her way, ignored.

*Click Clack*

Back on the ground, Lycoris paused, her hand drawn out in front of her.

“Miss. Bulstrode” A smooth and damming voice said, both wiped their heads towards the corner behind her, where Snape appeared, his cape billowing behind him as he strode forward.

“Mister Malfoy, would you care to explain why another student is passed out in front of you in this hallway?” He stopped right in front of Millicent, his towering height and dry tone made her gulp.

“He merely tripped, Professor.” Draco lied as smooth as he breathed.

“Very well, call for another of his fellow dunder heads to escort him to the hospital wing.” He dismissed as his eyes looked down to the girl in front of him.

“15 points from Slytherin, for using magic in the halls. Another 15 for attempting to curse a fellow housemate.” It was quick and sharp, cutting deep.

“Wha- But that's not fair!” Millicent yelled, her wand now pointed at Snape.

“Continue to point that wand at me, and it will be another 30.” Snape bit out, she quickly squeaked and put her wand away.

“Detention for a week with Filch, you may find him in his office after dinner.” Snape gave her a look that dared her to oppose his decision. He turned around to look at the students behind him.

“Off with you lot.” He didn’t have to say anything more, the rest of the students quickly dispersed as her returned his gaze to his godchildren. He turned around left without saying a word.

“Shall we?” Lycoris asked, finally seeing an exit and taking it, Draco nodded and they left.

Yet the voices in unconscious Ronald only grew.

8